Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (58938 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Y!BO RE, OWO RE grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
pDude: Nigerians you are a scorge to the earth.

That is why the other day i was hiding my green passport at work so nobody will see the shameful country i come from during our worker's verification program.

Tufiakwa. cry
Am also ashamed of U! N I'll Tufiakwa U; for U to have an honest job U re doing down der, n hiding ur passport is a redicle n a shame on U; cus u were suppose 2 brandish it 4 dem 2 cee dat some Nigerians re honourable n have a modest source of living! Tufiakwa 2 U!

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
olumidazz: @goodsyndney or whts your name, am old enough to be ur father I have only asked you and your tribesmen to be of good conduct wherever you. Oloriruburuku omo nna.
Hahaha... Ur old enough to be my father but yet u reason like 2 years old child. How sure are u that am an Igbo man. Listen senseless ape, am Efik man and i was born in Gabon. I love Nigerians so much expectially Igbos because they are open minded and hardworking people. Honestly, Igbos are the people uniting Nigeria, u see Igbos building houses, living and doing their business every where in Nigeria. How many Yorubas or Hausas build houses in Calabar or Uyo or Enugu or Asaba, yet yorubas and hausas are claiming and shouting one Nigeria because of Niger Delta oil.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
manny4life:

Very bogus, if it were a scam, it's one of the biggest scam...

The problem wrong with Nigeria is we don't have adequate reporting system, if the average okada man, bus driver, market woman, gala seller, mama pof pof (lol) all had their sales receipts and declare quarterly earnings, you'll see that an average Nigerian lives above 5x that amount.

My brother, if you see my local roadside mechanic, his trousers are always bulging with cash. This guy always looks like he just stepped out of a coal mine. He even looks like a refugee. But if you see him at his lunch your eyes will pop. His plate filled with all sorts of meat, fish, and delicious vegetables with amala or jollof rice. He washes it down with cold big stout. Every blessed day. Just his lunch. In fact when I need a quick job done and he's not at his base I know where to find him. At that joint.

But according to ''international agencies'', this fellow lives on less than $1 a day. It's ludicrous.

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

No be our leader o, na Igbo people cos am.... grin
Guy, igbo people did nt cos anytin bros, NIGERIANS DID. Let us stp dis e-tribal fight/war. Tribal war nd govt az done enough damage 2 d image of dis country, ryt nw, we hv 2 stand up as one nd move 2geda as a whole, we destroyed d country 2geda nd we must make amendment 2geda. I lOVE NIGERIANS
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by IYANGBALI: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
ceejayluv:

You could answer the question by telling us why you're in south Africa instead of hustling at "home"....
no mind am
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rossikk:

My brother, if you see my local roadside mechanic, his trousers are always bulging with cash. This guy always looks like he just stepped out of a coal mine. He even looks like a refugee. But if you see him at his lunch your eyes will pop. His plate filled with all sorts of meat, fish, and delicious vegetables with amala. He washes it down with cold big stout. Every blessed day. Just his lunch. In facrt when I needf a quick job done and he's not at his base I know where to find him. At that joint.

But according to ''international agencies'', this fellow lives on less than $1 a day.

Most of the beggers in lagos have building projects in the north lipsrsealed
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by phineas: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
I"m worried as a pple we have been so beaten we now have poor self esteem.

The issue here is simple, a south African hotel put a notice saying Nigerians not allowed, that is documented discrimination if true, we should be discussing diplomatic resolution of the matter, or principle of reciprocal gesture .e.g Imagine Nigerian hotels or businesses saying south Africans not allowed? even if they don't use there...and they come to naija a lot.

whether it was put there because of the corrupt, poor, or agbero Nigerian or not ,the point is such discrimination against our kindred, yes our people anywhere in the world for any reason should not be tolerated or considered permissible.

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Goodysydney: Hahaha... Ur old enough to be my father but yet u reason like 2 years old child. How sure are u that am an Igbo man. Listen senseless ape, am Efik man and i was born in Gabon. I love Nigerians so much expectially Igbos because they are open minded and hardworking people. Honestly, Igbos are the people uniting Nigeria, u see Igbos building houses, living and doing their business every where in Nigeria. How many Yorubas or Hausas build houses in Calabar or Uyo or Enugu or Asaba, yet yorubas and hausas are claiming and shouting one Nigeria because of Niger Delta oil.
no nt because of niger delta oil, dere is one state in d SW dat produces oil too. Just stp dis "tribal stunts" we will neva get 2 any level wit dis. One love bros.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by tlops(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rossikk: Worthless article. If you travel abroad to sell drugs, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel to do fraud, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel to do prostitution, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel abroad and keep your environment there dirty, it is Nigerian govt's fault. Tell me something. Does there come a time when these "perfect, innocent Nigerian citizens" actually take responsibility for their own actions?
When they are caught pants down.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
Capnd143: Hmmm . . . Wetin man go do na? Every were 4 naija na so so wahala!
sincerely speaking, i think we need a serious REVOLUTION, 10 times more serious than that of egypt,libya,tunisia and barhain! And a handful of prayer, with all the bad leaders out of the show, then we can say we have hope! Both PDP,ANC,ACP,ANPP etc etc are all from the same bunch! And truely speaking,this is not the Nigeria our founding fathers fought for!

The Arab spring revolution was started by a young man like you setting himself on fire.

You too can lead the way for a Nigerian revolution by setting yourself on fire instead of hiding under your keyboard calling for revolution.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
This is hysterical!!!

Perhaps, we need to change "Nigeria" to "Chris" - since everybody hates you lot... grin

Muthaphu.ck South Africa and their racist country!! grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
manuell1021: no nt because of niger delta oil, dere is one state in d SW dat produces oil too. Just stp dis "tribal stunts" we will neva get 2 any level wit dis. One love bros.
I hear bros

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

The Arab spring revolution was started by a young man like you setting himself on fire.

You too can lead the way for a Nigerian revolution by setting yourself on fire instead of hiding under your keyboard calling for revolution.
Hahaha.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

Are you not Nigerian?? Why can't you initiate the revolution - I bet others will follow your lead.. grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Lol i thought u luv them southies?
shymexx: This is hysterical!!!

Perhaps, we need to change "Nigeria" to "Chris" - since everybody hates you lot... grin

Muthaphu.ck South Africa and their racist country!! grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Lol i thought u luv them southies?

Nah, b - with someone like you around and your massive batty - muthaph.uck SA and their cone-headed women... grin

All my love is for you.... kiss wink grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

so dem tell you say i be suya abi lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
grin embarassed Lmao crazy guy
shymexx:

Nah, b - with someone like you around and your massive batty - muthaph.uck SA and their cone-headed women... grin

All my love is for you.... kiss wink grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
One a serious note, why hasn't the SA high commissioner in Nigeria been summoned yet by the FG

This is reminiscent of the slavery days - and it's unacceptable!!

Do we really have a government that cares and a well-defined foreign policy??

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: grin embarassed Lmao crazy guy

Blow papi a kiss... wink
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1234362/south-african-wives-nigerians-protest

I understand SA men,.....it seems like SA women are all over those "Naijan"
Could it b jealousy?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Classicalman(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
The OP made some valid points which are food for thought. Nigeria has continue to ridicule itself in front of the committee of nations because of the corrupt leaders it has. President Jonathan who we hoped will fight corruption to a standstill, is instead aiding and abbeting stealing, looting and pardoning criminals.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

Those people you name up there may have sacrifice their loved ones to get that possition. Igbos are notorious for human sarcrifice for big possitions. Besides, those Igos that are doing well around the world were schooled by Yoruba teachers. If it wasn't for those Yoruba teachers they too would've been in crimial activites. just like the rest of their brothers and sisters... hehehehe

Now compare the list with the following stats from your cave;

Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo: Ex convict

Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo: Ex convict

Bola Tinubu: Alleged Ex convict in the US

Olabode George: Ex convict

Donaldson Oladipo Diya (the weeping general): Ex convict

Abdulkarim Adisa: Ex convict

Tajudeen Olanrewaju: Ex convict

Tafa Balogun (former IG): Ex convict

Sunday Ehindero (former IG): In prison custody awaiting trial

Moshood K Abiola: Died in Detention!*****

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by splashbaby(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
hehehehe the SA girl don disppear, I was warning her about this obvious defeat from the 9ja ethnic warrior...but she turned a deaf ear. She ran away kabakaba...Make one Ghanian miss road come start country war too...Na Mahama go beg boys on Nairaland to stop...Our people dey really para. But una dey derail and spoil everything with this Yorub/Igbo yabs
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by paragonpro: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rossikk: Worthless article. If you travel abroad to sell drugs, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel to do fraud, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel to do prostitution, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel abroad and keep your environment there dirty, it is Nigerian govt's fault. Tell me something. Does there come a time when these "perfect, innocent Nigerian citizens" actually take responsibility for their own actions?

It is amazing how you turn round and blame hapless, helpless and hopeless nigerians who travel out to due to conditions created by the government and past governments and exonerate the government from the nuisance constituted by citizens in foreign lands.

If our enormous oil earnings of $100 x 2.6 million barrel per day (well 60% of it) is judiciously used and not stolen (directly or indirectly), why would any nigerian youth travel abroad only to become a cheap prostitute or road side drug dealer?. Which other opec member country has its youth population constituting a nuisance in foreign lands. Nationals that constituting nuisance in foreign lands are usually those from war torn countries or failed (or failing) state. Nigeria seems to be a failing state where almost all institutions are breaking down (save the armed forces). And you say we should not blame the government.

I do not support discrimination targeted at nigerians or any other people. People should be dealt with on an individual basis. Any nigerian caught breaking the law in south Africa should be caught prosecuted and deported. You cannot label all nigerians as criminals, it is an insult to paint ever Nigerian as criminal.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
splashbaby: hehehehe the SA girl don disppear, I was warning her about this obvious defeat from the 9ja ethnic warrior...but she turned a deaf ear. She ran away kabakaba...Make one Ghanian miss road come start country war too...Na Mahama go beg boys on Nairaland to stop...Our people dey really para. But una dey derail and spoil everything with this Yorub/Igbo yabs
She has gone to take her HIV (antiretroviral drugs). I pity the Nigerian dude bleeping that w/hore.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
splashbaby: hehehehe the SA girl don disppear, I was warning her about this obvious defeat from the 9ja ethnic warrior...but she turned a deaf ear. She ran away kabakaba...Make one Ghanian miss road come start country war too...Na Mahama go beg boys on Nairaland to stop...Our people dey really para. But una dey derail and spoil everything with this Yorub/Igbo yabs

U sef. Watin Ghanaian name come do for here? Leave Ghana out of this abeg... U no fit spell YORUBA but u dey fit spell Igbo abi? Foolish goat. lol
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
E don do abeg. Hmmmm, wetin madrid nd arsenal play 2day.lolz
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Yujin(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
inosend: Baaaa, we got maaad. Baaa, I want to go SOUTH.*picks up AK47 and a few improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and a magnetic compass*
Hahahaha, LWKMD.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by chiefbatiatus(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

The Igbos are Nigeria greatest problem. They are the sore of this country that instead of getting better keeps getting worse. Their arrogance, full of unnecessary pride, criminal activities, get rich fast mentality and over the top ego. We sholud flush them out of this country fast fast. Give them their Biafra, let them go and stop giving this country bad reputation every day.

So some other people like u see my point? The Ibos are Nigeria's greatest problem and they are always the first to cry foul, racist, etc. Why Gowon wasted gud people in order to keep this people baffles me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate / Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.