Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. (4726 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. / Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
dominique: Jenny knew what she was doing when she opened this topic and pushed the exact buttons she wanted. Those of una wey dey give advce, una welli done o.

And got what she asked for...... Yansh opening! cheesy

And you woman with your renowned one word -flip flop- eye service - a ss licking- comment .... I smh for you!

Where is she so we can get this show on the road.... akunakuna!
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
jidegirl12:

And got what she asked for...... Yansh opening! cheesy

And you woman with your renowned one word -flip flop- eye service - a ss licking- comment .... I smh for you!

Australian surgeon! Buhahahaha! Lying worse than satan!
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123:

Buhahahahaha!!!!Dusty credentials from the east cheesy.... Me Yankie-Cana Trained..... won ko resume mi ję ni like pepper soup ! grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by greatgod2012(f): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
@jidegirl, im here to plead for e-peace, pls.
@Jidegirl, This is d first time i'll be involved in this type of e-war here, pls, i beg you in the name of the Holy God you serve,,,,,e don do.

@baby, pls, e don do, pls, i beg, words are capable of building and pulling down, and i know that you know that, pls, enough of this, i beg you in the name of God.

@Jenny, pls, e don do,im sure you must have been back from church, so, for the sake of God whom you have gone to worship, its o.k.

@all the aggrieved parties, pls, e don do, make nobody come back here again to put petrol for fire, pls, lets all accept one another the way we are, no one is perfect, pls, its o.k, lets give peace a chance.

@ all, may God help us.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by dominique(f): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
Jidegirl no come start another roforofo naa.

Jenny, we'll be needing your expertise over at the health section. Lots of peeps need vluable advice from well trained medics like you. Come over to our side, me n madam cc will throw a special welcome parry for you smiley
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
I hope she still remembers her 101s considering the fact that she's a D&C Quack.... board exams is exhausting I heard esp for Naija made cheesy with little or no practicum .... they prefer other African countries. Chai I thought this day would never come... up next? Damage control!! Buhahahahaha! I'm ditching church today if she shows up!
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by denzel2009: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123:

Hey baby, why are you fighting my darling Jenny...I don't have your BB Pin anymore wanted to say hello on your birthday wink
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
denzel2009:

Hey baby, why are you fighting my darling Jenny...I don't have your BB Pin anymore wanted to say hello on your birthday wink

still using your bold 4?
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by dominique(f): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Jidegirl
Haba! No miss church o, e no reach like that abeg.

Aunty , we love you and your mature advice, but let's loosen up a bit and catch some fun before tgirl comes to lock the thread wink
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by denzel2009: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

still using your bold 4?

You no know her ni?
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
dominique: @Jidegirl

Aunty , we love you and your mature advice, but let's loosen up a bit and catch some fun before tgirl comes to lock the thread wink

E reach pass am! After all na my house eve fellowship go hold anyways to give my offering . No problemo!
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by nikkyshyne(f): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
k4kenny: Op you wear a different outfit everyday of the year Who are you fooling? Maybe those that bothered to give you advice. You need prayers all right, to wake up from your delusions.
As in enh..
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
denzel2009:

denzel2009:

You no know her ni?

Huh? You must be mistaken honey. I don't do off NL chat, and i am not one of these women you guys gossip about o. The women who chat with you guys off line. I cant even remember my email password. And my birthday is still many months away. Sorry, you can keep speculating sha. smiley
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Baby you get time oh cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
jidegirl12: Baby you get time oh cheesy
looool, i dont even use a BB. grin grin grin. Eyah! sucks to want to fight for your monster. Everyone has them grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Tgirl4real(f): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
dominique: @Jidegirl

I'm not locking nada. I'm only gonna move to d appropriate section. grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Which is?
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
denzel2009:
You no know her ni?

know who?

Tgirl4real:

tgirl - how's the debate shaping up? grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Tgirl4real(f): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

know who?

Shaping up real good. With u as one of d judges, we can't miss it. Yeye! angry
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Tgirl4real(f): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
Agbaya ni e Coogar. Go look for an interpreter if u don't copy. cool
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:
Shaping up real good. With u as one of d judges, we can't miss it. Yeye! angry

Tgirl4real: Agbaya ni e Coogar. Go look for an interpreter if u don't copy. cool

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Odunnu: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
tbebe, reply my mail now or. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Thank you Tgirl for pouring cold water on everyone's body jare! Nice move! grin grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Tgirl4real(f): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

Agabya! Lol

U are having a good laff cos dis is what we know how to do best right? We will prove u wrong. D debate is gonna hold soon. grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:
Agabya! Lol
U are having a good laff cos dis is what we know how to do best right? We will prove u wrong. D debate is gonna hold soon. grin

i am not even sure chaircover and her fellow members of the cabal have decided on the contestants yet. chaircover is preoccupied with her aso ebi purchases in oyo state for now and jenny is still enthused in her shopping spree. it would be end of august before any list is drawn. by then, sisikill would be in the labour room.....so hopefully, the debate should kick off by january next year.

all hail the cabal! grin cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by denzel2009: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123:

Huh? You must be mistaken honey. I don't do off NL chat, and i am not one of these women you guys gossip about o. The women who chat with you guys off line. I cant even remember my email password. And my birthday is still many months away. Sorry, you can keep speculating sha. smiley

Lmao...I won't blow your cover now...I will let you bask in it! wink
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by denzel2009: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

know who?

You don't know baby_123? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
denzel2009:
You don't know baby_123? shocked shocked shocked shocked

no, who is she?
an oldie?
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by denzel2009: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

no, who is she?
an oldie?

One of your conquests na....she old pass methusellah for this land
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
denzel2009:

my conquests? how can?
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
denzel2009:

Lmao...I won't blow your cover now...I will let you bask in it! wink

Blow it, I beg you. No one is afraid of you o! As I don't know you and damn sure you don't have a clue what you are talking about. I will like to hear whatever jist you have sha! But trust me lil boy, I will never pick or go off line to chat with you or anyone off NL. This post pain you, so blow abeg. Otherwise, you are crazy!
denzel2009:

Rotflmao! I would like to know when I met and screwed coogar! Funny shit. Denzel, you are delusional. Me on NL? I only joined last year! So blow!!! Fake azz small boy.

Coogar, when did you join NL sef? 2011? Wow, so you are running game here coogar! Na wa o! You don dey mack on NL. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123:
Coogar, when did you join NL sef? 2011? Wow, so you are running game here coogar! Na wa o! You don dey mack on NL. Nice one.

don't believe denzel......coogar is a saint!
i don't run games - i come here to learn and read stuff to entertain myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: The King Of Modern Football / Why Are Born Again People So Wicked? / Please Does Any One Have Ezego King Of Money Picture( Chief Victor Okafor Of )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.