Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. (4727 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. / Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by denzel2009: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123:

Lmao! Coogar? Hehehe coogar called you geriatric which you are. Sorry o, used and washed up then dumped and throway by a solid Yoruba guy! You can't get over that Yoruba guy sha, the dumping pain o!If I was married! Girl, my Yoruba hunk of burning love is something you will never have. Keep dreaming and talking about your imaginary Yoruba husband and kids. Mr kadiri ko, Mr benbeleku ni. Lmao! Sorry case! Your sisters full ground on Allen, go tell them that. Ashewo ke? Who is known for that in Nigeria? You spoke too fast. You must be imagining again!. cheesy

Come on...coogar the clue is here na. Your church mind add 2 and 2 together.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
denzel2009:

mention the name and stop this algebra......

1 Like

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
denzel2009:

Oh, you are weak sha! Hehehe! Didn't coogar call nwando geriatric on the NL 22 Nigerians frauds thread? Look at his previous posts on NL na before you gbeja your grandma here. Anyway, blow, am waiting patiently to hear coogar's conquests o jare.
coogar:

don't believe denzel......coogar is a saint!
i don't run games - i come here to learn and read stuff to entertain myself.

Denzel is a whistleblower and male gossip. He likes to talk about who he has farked on and off NL I guess. Probably one of these small boys with small tools. Am waiting for him to boast abeg! Coogar, you have been exposed!!! My friend is so not for you anymore. So you gossip?
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by denzel2009: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

mention the name and stop this algebra......

Nah, I'm enjoying this. Suspense thriller!
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
denzel2009:

Nah, I'm enjoying this. Suspense thriller!

Lmao! How weak. Na who get your time ojare!Its the people that trust you with their privacy that you can mess around. You are not ashamed of yourself. Probably not a man anyway. Lmao. Abeg spill the names make I hear better jist. cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by denzel2009: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123:

Oh, you are weak sha! Hehehe! Didn't coogar call nwando geriatric on the NL 22 Nigerians frauds thread? Look at his previous posts on NL na before you gbeja your grandma here. Anyway, blow, am waiting patiently to hear coogar's conquests o jare.

Denzel is a whistleblower and male gossip. He likes to talk about who he has farked on and off NL I guess. Probably one of these small boys with small tools. Am waiting for him to boast abeg! Coogar, you have been exposed!!! My friend is so not for you anymore. So you gossip?

Sharap baby123, I don't want you to morph into another name yet cos my tracert would take time to get your new handle.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
denzel2009:

Sharap baby123, I don't want you to morph into another name yet cos my tracert would take time to get your new handle.

Quick o. Tracert! Ok na. Make sure I am the one sha, and trust me on this. You will even be traced faster and sued. You and Seun, if you accuse me wrongly or hack any of my electronics. Lmao. There is such a thing as interpol afterall. So wink. Proxy o, no proxy o! You will be surprised. grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123:

denzel is a rabble rouser.....
he once bragged he knew who disvirgined patience goodluck - why are you paying attention to him?

exposed ke? project friend is still in full effect - you cannot back off now, not when your friend is curvy and pretty. don't make me start a riot here o!
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

denzel is a rabble rouser.....
he once bragged he knew who disvirgined patience goodluck - why are you paying attention to him?

exposed ke? project friend is still in full effect - you cannot back off now, not when your friend is curvy and pretty. don't make me start a riot here o!

Rabble rouser my azz. Obviously you guys sit together and discuss with the old lady who was exposed on this thread. Anyway, that is why NL is what it is. And you were clowning ray j like a saint. Ashe you are skyping and discussing all sorts offline. What a shame coogar! Smh!
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123:
Rabble rouser my azz. Obviously you guys sit together and discuss with the old lady who was exposed on this thread. Anyway, that is why NL is what it is. And you were clowning ray j like a saint. Ashe you are skyping and discussing all sorts offline. What a shame coogar! Smh!

old lady exposed? who was exposed?
baby_123, don't let me start a civil war o. matter of fact, where is your friend's pic? it's about time to examine the much talked about merchandise!!
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
jennykadry: @uju
I do a few businesses, started when I was 19 cos of my love for shoes. I don't advertise the business here lest my enemies go and burn down my shops and kill my sales people. I can't fit shout cheesy trust me my kids are well invested in.....as per building a house, your post should read houses not house---yes top that cool grin I have covered all areas but thinking of covering more.

With the rate I am going I could retire at 35 and still live a Beverly Hills millionaire lifestyle (Uju, did my enemies see that part? Make sure they see it, you are now officially my PA) cheesy

Enwerem chukwu Di nma. Enwerem chukwu Di nma cool

My sister . . . Onye chukwu goziri a gozi! Ndi osu imi daa ajo ada!

If you are sure you've covered all the bases why on earth are you worried? Abeg enjoy your money jare . . . Make dem go hug transformer. Jealousy can make some people go crazy over night just cos they need an extra handbag! Instead of them to ask politely so that you can buy them some, they are here spewing trash!

Jenny, pls it's not a crime to own more shoes than you can wear. It's your right cos you earned the money!

Onye na ejiro ego na si na beer na enu inu! D; D;

1 Like

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ujujoan:
My sister . . . Onye chukwu goziri a gozi! Ndi osu imi daa ajo ada!

If you are sure you've covered all the bases why on earth are you worried? Abeg enjoy your money jare . . . Make dem go hug transformer. Jealousy can make some people go crazy over night just cos they need an extra handbag! Instead of them to ask politely so that you can buy them some, they are here spewing trash!

Jenny, pls it's not a crime to own more shoes than you can wear. It's your right cos you earned the money!

Onye na ejiro ego na si na beer na enu inu! D; D;

i trust ujujoan....
all she knows is money.....if money ceases to exist in this world uju would commit suicide.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

i trust ujujoan....
all she knows is money.....if money ceases to exist in this world uju would commit suicide.

Before nko . . did I come to this world to suffer angry angry
Errmm . . Jenny as per that PA jod, how much is the pay? wink cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by ifyalways(f): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2013
Over feeding worrying Jenny, hunger disturbing those that took her serious. tongue grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2013
denzel2009:

One of your conquests na....she old pass methusellah for this land
grin grin grin grin

Na Iya oni protein?
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by princessmoi: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ Jenny and Jidegirl, why are you two always quarreling?

@ topic, i need help too cause i am obsessed with shoes
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ujujoan:
Before nko . . did I come to this world to suffer angry angry
Errmm . . Jenny as per that PA jod, how much is the pay? wink cheesy

ever heard of giving out? i mean - you could adopt 2 lions in kenya.....

Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin
Na Iya oni protein?

what's protein?
come on people - why are you speaking in codes?
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 12, 2013
ifyalways: Over feeding worrying Jenny, hunger disturbing those that took her serious. tongue grin
Lmao. You know naaaa wink you, uju, dominque, Ile are so on point. Even dayo did not take me seriously cheesy

Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin

Na Iya oni protein?

Ewo n'je protein? grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Pataki: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2013
coogar:

don't believe denzel......coogar is a saint!
i don't run games - i come here to learn and read stuff to entertain myself.

Father forgive coogar for this lie. lipsrsealed
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:
Lmao. You know naaaa wink you, uju, dominque, Ile are so on point. Even dayo did not take me seriously cheesy

Naughty naughty! cheesy

Meanwhile I see your handiwork in dispersing your *ahem* 'spunky' pearls of wisdom o. Jenny the s*expert; changing lives one head at a time! grin grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2013
Jenny my darling sister, biko where are you

1 Like

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2013
Ujujoan: Jenny my darling sister, biko where are you

Good question. I miss her jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happening Now:Invincible Ring Fails,As Police Nabs Man Stuffing Cash at GTB(pic) / Meet The Young Man Who Raped A Chicken To Death In Ondo State / Sex Workers Stormed Ogun Openly; Youth Unemployment, Failing Moral Or Boldness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.