Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. (4774 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. / Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 07, 2013
jennykadry:

Better I write the exams a million times than sell myself short to get it. You know what I mean? wink jide oooo, I hail your 6 ft well grin. Not all women get liver like you ooooo. E no easy to open legs for various men to get what you want, and for that I give you hand.

Sha go do your Pap smear. Even husband no DEY enough for you. Ashi cool

Gotcha! iwo surgeon? O fe ji ni? Pftttt!!! cheesy

Ehem.... you meant the 6ft reserved for your sorry welfare aśš cheesy

Good girl.... You know me ooo jenifa ! Emi jydoe Ekun!! KSA calls me JydoeskY , KWAM1 calls me ***..... grin cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 1:30am On Apr 07, 2013
jidegirl12:

Good girl.... You know me ooo jenifa ! Emi jydoe Ekun!! KSA calls me JydoeskY , KWAM1 calls me ***..... grin cheesy
grin grin grin. Yan*sh opening or unveiling. Orisirisi. cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 07, 2013
jidegirl12:

Yoruba's can be razz. Look at her sounding like her fellow Fuji brothers, loud mouthed cows trying to regain the esteem they lost or better still forgot to claim when they were busy opening legs for all the yusufsss and who not? cheesy

Come on go and "baff" well. All these ashewos that migrated to Canada and will not let us hear word. cheesy

Continue owambeing whilst your husband is busy choking his SIM cards into various phones. Don't shoot me the messenger, shoot the person that told you that first. Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 07, 2013
Dirty Yoruba girls. Little wonder they are not married. Who go marry una put fr house? Una dry Nairaland DEY find husband. cheesy no suitor for you so move on to the next forum.

Prick lovers born into dysfunctional/ polygamous homes, suffering from abandonment issues from childhood. grin

If a mother can abandon you as a child, you must reek. She must have foreseen the nuisance you' grow up to become. I blame her not cool
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 07, 2013
Na Jenny una wan gang up against? Una no well. I go chop una break into pieces. Omo lagos like me, Ko ni da fun e. oloshis cheesy

On a wonderful Sunday morning wey I wan go church? May your poohsies never see wetness for as long as they breathe in mucus and breathe out infection. grin all the days of their lives they will be dry until your useless partners use Vaseline to lubricate it small gbo gbo yi'n ni oruko Jesu, Amin cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 1:42am On Apr 07, 2013
Yoruba guys sha! You guys keep frustrating and using these ladies. Keeping them in suspense till their 50's and marrying a sweet yoruba babe. So much frustration and anger directed at Yoruba girls cause you guys are too much. Hehehehe! grin grin grin Doctor ko, nanny ni. Someone knows a lot about farking Yoruba babes.hehehehe. Abi lesbian things too? Well not surprised.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123: Yoruba guys sha! You guys keep frustrating and using these ladies. Keeping them in suspense till their 50's and marrying a sweet yoruba babe. So much frustration and anger directed at Yoruba girls cause you guys are too much. Hehehehe! grin grin grin Doctor ko, nanny ni.
This is the last time I am quoting your forced attention seeking self , or make I call Coogar for you? Face your front, I gave you assignment to do, bring up addresses or forever hold your peace. BTW if you were married you won't be online at this time. This is why you Yoruba women are lonely and bored. May Oluwa bless you with a husband .Amin

Oya move along and I am ignoring you from hence forth. You can continue your cheerleading work. Ashewo kobo kobo. cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 07, 2013
Where is that ashewo woman whose vagi vagi has stolen so many dcks in it's life time. Man go enter you and come out castrated. Your well don chop him yekini Comot cheesy grin prostituting f@ggots from ill gotten families parading this forum like they are saints.

Show yaself before I go to church cool
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 07, 2013
Unlike the cheap bossom sagging cheerleaders, I don't need no cheerleader to cheer me up. I "fight" my own "fight" kiss kiss
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 1:52am On Apr 07, 2013
jennykadry:
This is the last time I am quoting your force attention seeking self , or make I call Coogar for you? Face your front, I gave you assignment to do, bring up addresses or forever hold your peace. BTW if you were married you won't be online at this time. This is why you Yoruba women are lonely and bored. May Oluwa bless you with a husband .Amin

Oya move along and I am ignoring you from hence forth. You can continue your cheerleading work. Ashewo kobo kobo. cheesy

Lmao! Coogar? Hehehe coogar called you geriatric which you are. Sorry o, used and washed up then dumped and throway by a solid Yoruba guy! You can't get over that Yoruba guy sha, the dumping pain o!If I was married! Girl, my Yoruba hunk of burning love is something you will never have. Keep dreaming and talking about your imaginary Yoruba husband and kids. Mr kadiri ko, Mr benbeleku ni. Lmao! Sorry case! Your sisters full ground on Allen, go tell them that. Ashewo ke? Who is known for that in Nigeria? You spoke too fast. You must be imagining again!. cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 07, 2013
Moving on. Awon oloriburuku oshis. Abi una DEY find words to type? Present yourself, Jenny has been on leave doing what she knows how to do best(phock phock phock phock phock, until I presented to ED with a fracture) to a man who deserved it cheesy and now she's back
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 07, 2013
Make I go prepare for church. Let he without sin cast the first stone cheesy I rest my case(for now) until I get back grin cool

Phew too many shoes to choose from.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by BabaOyo(m): 2:09am On Apr 07, 2013
Damn it.. . ......this is real midnight blues. ladies pls behave like ladies and stop this show of extreme shame. i am thoroughly disappointed i was part of this thread.
please let my post be the last post. Ejo...... biko ......pls no more comments abeg.
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 2:15am On Apr 07, 2013
Baba Oyo: Damn it.. . ......this is real midnight blues. ladies pls behave like ladies and stop this show of extreme shame. i am thoroughly disappointed i was part of this thread.
please let this my post be the last post. Ejo...... biko ......pls no more comments abeg.
THREAD CLOSED
Lmao! Baba oyo, tell your brothers to keep up the good work. NL is an outlet for their frustrated, used up nutjobs. The lunatic started ranting all by herself. Clearly having dementia coupled with hypertension and deep depression from being thrown away like dirty sh*it.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by BabaOyo(m): 2:21am On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123:
Lmao! Baba oyo, tell your brothers to keep up the good work. NL is an outlet for their frustrated, used up nutjobs. The lunatic started ranting all by herself. Clearly having dementia coupled with hypertension and deep depression from being thrown away like dirty sh*it.
i understand dearie. ...but i guess Nairaland is an avenue to express your inner emotions. please dear, just let go and move on. please.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 2:22am On Apr 07, 2013
Baba Oyo:
i understand dearie. ...but i guess Nairaland is an avenue to express your inner emotions. please dear, just let go and move on. please.

Lmao. Ok o. Just because its you sha. grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 07, 2013
and here I was thinking he wanted to make peace, unbeknownst to me, he is also a cheer leader. Just incase some of yous with very short term memory have forgotten. Read Jide's first comment on this thread and my reply to her. I was trying to avoid confrontation but it wasn't okay for her, she had to quote my response to someone else cos the one I replied her with, was not strong enough for her to start a fight with. F king psychotic old attention seeking Yoruba induced girl cheesy

Yes, we old demented people have to express our inner emotions. Accept it or die trying grin cool

See you all in church
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by coogar: 2:51am On Apr 07, 2013
jennykadry: My fellow women I need prayers...... I need serious prayers and I need you's to join me in prayers.

I have this fetish for clothes, bags and shoes, I have list count of how many shoes and bags I have. I gave not repeated a piece of cloth and shoes in over a year and I can go for another year without repeating shoes or clothes. My hubby only lasted as a therapist for a few days until we went shopping together and he was admiring some clothes and to me there would look good on me and before We could say jack Robinson we chattered bags full of clothes, bags and shoes. That was the day his therapist work ended.

I invest a lot on my kids and I know I could use these money and invest some more. I am considering freezing my card but hubby's would be "unfrozen" and I won't be held responsible for an empty account. grin

Help me ooo

most nigerian women are like you....
you have no problems at all....my sisters have spare rooms they keep shoes only, i guess it's the culture in western societies where you get to shop for 4 different seasons in a year. carry go, madam jenny - don't worry about the kids.....most of them would move out of your house by 21 anyways.....
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by free2ryhme: 5:20am On Apr 07, 2013
jennykadry: My fellow women I need prayers...... I need serious prayers and I need you's to join me in prayers.

I have this fetish for clothes, bags and shoes, I have list count of how many shoes and bags I have. I gave not repeated a piece of cloth and shoes in over a year and I can go for another year without repeating shoes or clothes. My hubby only lasted as a therapist for a few days until we went shopping together and he was admiring some clothes and to me there would look good on me and before We could say jack Robinson we chattered bags full of clothes, bags and shoes. That was the day his therapist work ended.

I invest a lot on my kids and I know I could use these money and invest some more. I am considering freezing my card but hubby's would be "unfrozen" and I won't be held responsible for an empty account. grin

Help me ooo

you know a craze person when u see one
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Mrsmansson(f): 6:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Na wa oh for people who said they are mothers sad
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Busybody2(f): 6:34am On Apr 07, 2013

Help me ooo

Hehehe, it's times like this me see dey confuse say Jennykadry is Busy_body cheesy But I have learnt to embrace my flaws and weakness, after all God still loves me the way I am cheesy

So It's no biggie, we only live once, so if that is the way you wanna indulge yourself, go right ahead. Some people waste their money on cigarettes, drinks, women, gambling, etc. Just make sure you invest in quality top end designer gears, which in future can be an asset and you can sell off as "vintages". And the fact is you can sell them for more than you pay for them too, so it's a shrewd investment which is a win win situation all round wink
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Busybody2(f): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2013
jidegirl12:

^^ sands and ashes cheesy

A simple case of an attention seeking rude busy body trying too hard to be noticed at all cost.

* help her thank Gawd in an accident that happened miles away Gawd knows how
* now help her call Suzie Orman spend her $650k / annum claimed salary cheesy
*next will be to help her wash her trasy mouth cheesy

angry Last warning, I have trademarked and patented this busy_body name, and no one is allowed to use it on Nairaland without my express permission, otherwise I will sue Seun oh angry

Okay seriously Jidegirl, whats this latest one about? Cos all I remember is that time of your first post in the family section and there was that clash about sperm/towel/baby/etc, so what's this latest one with Jenny all about?

And hey, I saw somewhere you were called a bully, hey you might have a naughty streak but you are not a bully, unlike the person accusing you, who loves nothing more than throwing their fellow ladies "under the bus" under the guise of "difference of opinions"... but it is well sha, God dey... wink
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 07, 2013
MMmmmhhhhh!!nawaooH!!!
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by dayokanu(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2013
You fit dey invest your money with odiaero
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Odunnu: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2013
byvan: MMmmmhhhhh!!nawaooH!!!
Na sake of bad network make me read up to 3posts after the first one. To come reply sef done be wahala for me. Hehehe, its at times like this I thank God for MrCork's calming bandoka. Make I go see weda e get my time sef.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2013
Odunnu:
Na sake of bad network make me read up to 3posts after the first one. To come reply sef done be wahala for me. Hehehe, its at times like this I thank God for MrCork's calming bandoka. Make I go see weda e get my time sef.

Some threads like this really surprises me,considering the fact that is from matured women.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2013
jenny - long time - how are you?

ummmmmm is this a serious topic?
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by taryour(f): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2013
jennykadry: @uju
I do a few businesses, started when I was 19 cos of my love for shoes. I don't advertise the business here lest my enemies go and burn down my shops and kill my sales people. I can't fit shout cheesy trust me my kids are well invested in.....as per building a house, your post should read houses not house---yes top that cool grin I have covered all areas but thinking of covering more.

With the rate I am going I could retire at 35 and still live a Beverly Hills millionaire lifestyle (Uju, did my enemies see that part? Make sure they see it, you are now officially my PA) cheesy

Enwerem chukwu Di nma. Enwerem chukwu Di nma cool

Madam jenny u no go use laff tear my belle,abeg no let my pikin/pikins jump out befor due time oo. Abeg how many clothes,shoes and bags you get now
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by obowunmi(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
OP sounds like Mama gee
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
cotton101: jenny - long time - how are you?

ummmmmm is this a serious topic?

Lol! I've been waiting for the punch line since. cheesy Jenny, why are you deliberately trolling us? Where is oga so you can continue your phocking abeg! If oga fracture one side, you fit try the other side o. Greatgod sef dey do am welli welli! grin grin

*runs*
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by dominique(f): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
Jenny knew what she was doing when she opened this topic and pushed the exact buttons she wanted. Those of una wey dey give advce, una welli done o.

1 Like

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
dominique: Jenny knew what she was doing when she opened this topic and pushed the exact buttons she wanted. Those of una wey dey give advce, una welli done o.

Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Stupid Girls Sending My Husband Their Nudé Photos / I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number / Anyone Heard About United Nations Grant On Poverty Alleviation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.