Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa (2847 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
All over nairaland and outside alot of NIgerian men feel that they are the best blk men in africa, most handsome etc so is this really true? What is it abt them that makes them the best? Ladies NIgerian and non-nigerian what do you think abt this statement. If you have dated nigerian and non-nigerian men is this true? I would like to find out esp from women if they feel the same way abt Nigerian men as they feel abt themselves.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by tpia5: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
dunno.

however, i think they're considered prime marriage and dating material, by both nigerians and non-nigerians alike.

at least that's the impression we are given.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
Lol at least you are honest. I think esp those who have only dated NIgerian men will not really be able to answer this question unbiased
tpia@:
dunno.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
Well honestly as someone who has dated non-nigerian men too. A man is a man. There are good men and bad men irrespective of nationality so no NIgerian men are not the best in africa. I dnt think there are any men that are better than the next.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Agbgift(f): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
Choi! Which mama go say e pikin bad before? My dear nigerian men are d best in d world.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by toluleke(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ask your mum.
won't say yes and ur mama wod say anoda.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by onila(f): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
I hate Nigerian men

but u have 2 admit they are the most harworking African men out there $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the heavens blessed them in that department

I do have love for my french African men tho, even tho they are broke as hell tongue

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
^^^^^^^^ LMAO ! grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by onila(f): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
adaobi123: ^^^^^^^^ LMAO ! grin
cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
If we aint the best, then who is?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by mataz(f): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Oh yes I think they are but at times very rude. Most of the time very sweet and gentle the best man I have ever met.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
I go with Angolan guys....sexy thangs

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: If we aint the best, then who is?
GBAM!! Let's be honest, if Nigerian men aren't the best in Africa, who is? U sef think am undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by freecocoa(f): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
Since I've only dated Nigerian men, I can't say but if naija men are really the best in Africa with the way most of them behave(a few of my exes included), hmm I wonder what men from other african countries will be like.

Na him be say satan sef go better pass them undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by onila(f): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz:
GBAM!! Let's be honest, if Nigerian men aren't the best in Africa, who is? U sef think am undecided
GHANA men r great too
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by onila(f): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I go with Angolan guys....sexy thangs
they cant speak english

SA bit..ches love naija men

So stop fronting
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by onila(f): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
mataz: Oh yes I think they are but at times very rude. Most of the time very sweet and gentle the best man I have ever met.
most are rude

like i said the only good thing abt them is money undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
onila: they cant speak english
their accent is a turn on for me

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Scarpon(m): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2013
not as if am backing my boys buh I have some white friends those guys can lie ,play tricks an get over it
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by MrsChima(f): 2:09am On Apr 07, 2013
The best men are given from God.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by MrsChima(f): 2:11am On Apr 07, 2013
igbo_barbie: Well honestly as someone who has dated non-nigerian men too. A man is a man. There are good men and bad men irrespective of nationality so no NIgerian men are not the best in africa. I dnt think there are any men that are better than the next.

Thanks for non-ignorant comment.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by onila(f): 2:15am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: their accent is a turn on for me
senegalese, ivorian n cameroonian dudues are the best

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 07, 2013
onila: senegalese, ivorian n cameroonian dudues are the best
i like the French accent too
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
grin grin Lwkmd
freecocoa: Since I've only dated Nigerian men, I can't say but if naija men are really the best in Africa with the way most of them behave(a few of my exes included), hmm I wonder what men from other african countries will be like.

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
Agreed
onila: GHANA men r great too
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
Not all cant speak english most of the ones i know can speak english very well
onila: they cant speak english

SA bit..ches love naija men

So stop fronting
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Popowaa: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
freecocoa: Since I've only dated Nigerian men, I can't say but if naija men are really the best in Africa with the way most of them behave(a few of my exes included), hmm I wonder what men from other african countries will be like.

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Naledi14(f): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
Yes Nigerian men are the best men in africa I've dated 4 other nationalities.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Popowaa: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nigeria men may not be the best in Africa but they the most caring men and they have great sense of humour.You meet them for the first time and you feel like you have know them all your life.And they can also pamper a woman to death.They are great but Ghanaian men are the best.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lol South African woman seem to be crazy abt Naija men. So why are they the best and what nationalities were they from?
Naledi14:
Yes Nigerian men are the best men in africa I've dated 4 other nationalities.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
grin i dnt think Nigerian men will agree with u on that. But yes i have met some really kewl Ghanaian men. A cousin of mine is married too one and talk abt gentleman. I agree with the sense of humour. Naija man are just so funny and cool and i must admit they do have that swag.
Popowaa: Nigeria men may not be the best in Africa but they the most caring men and they have great sense of humour.You meet them for the first time and you feel like you have know them all your life.And they can also pamper a woman to death.They are great but Ghanaian men are the best.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa by MrsChima(f): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
Popowaa: Nigeria men may not be the best in Africa but they the most caring men and they have great sense of humour.You meet them for the first time and you feel like you have know them all your life.And they can also pamper a woman to death.They are great but Ghanaian men are the best.

Ghanaian men I know seems to have the full package.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.