Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor (13647 Views)

Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by seunblack(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
Gamji007:

I think you are the silly fool here not doing what you are preaching. Its MY OPINION, why don't you mind your business and move ahead!

Sucker! angry

U are a silly fool that is jst seeking unnecessary attention,useless gate man.Its so obvious u are one of d boko boys,holy ghost fire will strike all of you dead and ur aim to destabilize nigeria will not come to past(omo ale jati-jati)
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by gratiaeo(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Gamji007:

No my friend, amnesty isn't the best solution, but every other methods have been tried and no positive result achieved. Of all the possible measures that could bring peace, I believe amnesty should be part of it, and thus,should be considered.
Please let's be realistic here and put sentiments aside.

N.B: You are so foolish to forget that Nigeria that claims to have the strongest mullitary in Africa,offered amnesty to ND terrorists and it yielded a little positive result.
You are a BIG BLACK FOOL by comparing ND militants with Boko Haram.
Which alternatives have failed against BH? Have FG treated BH like terrorists they are? Guy Nigerian are not fools, we are watching..... So far money for the said amnesty will come from selling cattle and ground nut, no problem with that but if!!!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Chimerase(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
kingsniger: undecided Aboki, what's on ur mind?
shoe maker aboki gringrin
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Chimerase(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
brownlord:

I wanted to call u cow, but when i saw some animals who liked your post i was dumbfounded, anyway aboki is always aboki they reason alike
abokis re black monkeys, I no be clatterburg o! grin
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Gamji007: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
Reference:

First an foremost granting amnesty is not an end but a tool to the end game so the statement 'amnesty as a solution' does not hold water at all. The amnesty granted the ND militants has not addressed the issues. It is the PIB amongst other attempts that hold substance.

So like many have said if there are no issues/greviances on the table (and there are none so far because it is political, targetted and time specific) then nothing can be achieved.

As to alternative solutions I have said insurgencies particularly religious fundamental ones have no military answers. What I can recommend is what is called 'waking'. Its a tactic used in anti-submarine warfare and in astronomy where near invisible objects can be identified and tracked by the effect they have on the surrounding or more visible objects.

If you want to force BH to the surface or do 'indirect' damage to the grouping in Nigeria the government has to 'hit' certain 'targets' with the right kind of 'ordinance' and you will be surprised what happens.

It works well. But note that I'm not speaking militarily at all.

Nice suggestion. But the problem here is boko haram has many faces. How do you know which target to hit? I also think the millitary are aware of so many strategies,yours inclusive. its either the strategies are not working or the govt is not being sincere in the issue. But still, amnesty deal should be considered since every other option has failed. Amnesty may or may not be the solution, but its worth a try in the absence of any known solution.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by ikeyman00(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2013

Oritsejafor said the pardon could only be granted when members of the sect admitted their wrongdoings. He queried what would be the fate of the victims of the sect’s insurgencies, should its members be allowed to escape prosecution.

just as i said before

they should tell us

1; who is their god father

2;who bombed this and that

3;their training camp

etc

amnesty walahi the north na real trouble makers

amnesty should not be anomalous to the truth; so shall be the truth

aboki hope u know that;

hence personally i think the real amnesty will split the north

let nobody be taken for a fool

amnesty indeed!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Nicepoker(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Gamji007: The good for nothing CAN president is out of hibernation. cheesy
I missed his irresponsible comments.

Anything idea that will bring peace to the country is welcome.

I have said it several times, any iddiot that won't provide an alternative solution order than amnesty to boko haram crisis should shut the fvck up.

shut up bandit of a low self esteem. U wil soon die by boko hands am sure u wil be kiled inside that bloody mosque of urs soon
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Gamji007: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
gratiaeo:
You are a BIG BLACK FOOL by comparing ND militants with Boko Haram.
Which alternatives have failed against BH? Have FG treated BH like terrorists they are? Guy Nigerian are not fools, we are watching..... So far money for the said amnesty will come from selling cattle and ground nut, no problem with that but if!!!

I don't expect anything reasonable to come out from low thinking arss holes like you.
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by ikeyman00(m): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
@@@@

boko fool will start to lose their support the day mosques and that are attacked

they have their local sympathizers abound

until the local community stand up to say enough is enough not much will be achieved
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Nonybb: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
PLANNED AMNESTY IS WICKEDNESS - Oritsejafor

The President, Christian Association of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has said it will be an act of wickedness, if President Goodluck Jonathan declares amnesty for Boko Haram.

Oritsejafor said the pardon could only be granted when members of the sect admitted their wrongdoings. He queried what would be the fate of the victims of the sect’s insurgencies, should its members be allowed to escape prosecution.

While addressing journalists at the 80th birthday ceremony of the President, Apostolic Church of Nigeria, Pastor Gabriel Oladele Olutola, in Lagos, the CAN president warned that Jonathan should not toy with the future of Nigeria by trading off its security on the altar of politics.

He said, “I don’t know his ambition for second term because I am not a politician; I am a pastor. But that (amnesty) would be wicked. I don’t see why he would have to do that and I don’t see why he would have to consider that because we are facing a very serious situation in Nigeria.

“Let us not turn this situation into politics. Let’s face it for what it is. The security of the people is the number one responsibility of the President. And I think at this point, Jonathan must wake up and just face it and do what he has to do. But these people who are putting pressure on him left and right, may God help them and deliver Nigeria from their hands. Nigeria I believe would be safe.”

He said the claim that poverty was the cause of the insurgency was not true. He queried where the sect got funds to acquire weapons and why it attacked churches and schools. He added that those who made the claim might have connections with the sect.

He argued that the insurgency should not be likened to Niger Delta militancy. According to him, the Niger Delta militants fought for their neglect and survival. He added that their leaders came to the public to make their grievances known.

“The reality is that you cannot equate those two instances. How many mosques were burnt in Warri or Port Harcourt? Can you tell me one? Young boys didn’t come on the streets to start shooting and killing people in the market. I’m from Warri, the Central Mosque is in the centre of our town. It has been there all these years. Nobody touched it.”

He said northern leaders should have emulated South-South leaders by identifying leaders of the sect and leading them to Jonathan to seek amnesty. He said the amnesty, if declared, would be like putting the cart before the horse.

The CAN boss carpeted Sheikh Abubakar Gumi over his Facebook comment on Jesus Christ. He called on the government to call the Islamic scholar and former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mr. Nasir El-Rufai, to order over their alleged incitements.

Gumi had reportedly said in the post that Jesus did not die after his crucifixion but only went into coma.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/270067-planned-amnesty-is-wickedness-oritsejafor.html?utm_medium=facebook

DONT WORRY SHEIK ABUBAKAR GUMI. FROM NOT BEING DEAD TO BEING DEAD BUT WAS IN COMA. KEEP ON CONFUSING YOUR

SELF UNTIL U SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING DOWN WITH GREAT POWER
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by ikeyman00(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
@@@@

they can try all they want

u can never compare people that go round killing the masses in churches; public places; teachers;igbos; blowning aeroplane and buses up etc to claim u are fighting for an ideology

thats pure none sense

this is not the way to fight for an ideology

so when people stand up to note out that Islam seemed to have some evil attached to it whenever they are out to demonstrate their objections across the world u will be the first to shout NO NO NO it a religion of peace

once again this is EVIL
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ama28: Thoughts of a Seeker..OF DIALOGUE, CASH BACKED AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM and THE REST OF US..I have but a very terse and laconic response to the ethnic jingoists and tribal bigots who against logic permit and argue for a cash backed amnesty regime for the Haramists. I am profusely opposed to this cash backed amnesty gibbersh and tommyrot being bandied by the Northern Elders and the Arewa groups and methinks unreservedly that he is clueless who supports it. Abi terror na business Who compensates the many who lost lives and properties? Who heals the trauma of families dislodged and dislocated? Who pays for the dent on our collective psyche? And who atones for the many injustices dished out to all by the villains? So sad SMH!! Do we think through the anus? Do we fear God? Must we seek to view even the manifestly satanic, devilish and impish from ethnic and primordial prisms? Sad. Amnesty from prosecution is the only permissible chip for dialogue with the Haramists anything more offends the sensibilities of the living and the memories of the dead. Say NO Nigerians to any cash backed amnesty regime for the Haramists.
May God teach us the right path to tread.
So Mote It Be. Amen.-

Dr. ChukwuDumebi Nkemcho Nwaokobia Snr. BB 33175219. Join THE THIRD FORUM the peoples republic on facebook.com/thethirdforum and follow us on twitter.com/thethirdforum . Please re-broadcast and make viral until the sane is done.

Why couldn't he just speak/write simple English?
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Amaso99(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
I am not in support of amnesty for BH, but i think GEJ is considering the huge amount of money being budgeted for security in recent time and the amount it will cost if granting amnesty. I think granting amnesty will save cost and also bring peace!
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by mrborntodoit: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2013

I have said it several times, any iddiot that won't provide an alternative solution order than amnesty to boko haram crisis should shut the fvck up.

you can obviously not see from the old man's point of view because your reasoning is still shallow. how can you give amnesty to people who are fighting against the government for no just cause ? giving amnesty means the Nigerian govt. has embraced sharia and also embraced terrorism . No president in his right mind will even allow boko haram to negotiate because they are terrorists and in this sensitive situation, we must call a spade , a spade. Enough of all these sacred cow nonsense , GEJ should wipe them out even if they might not vote for him, he should be a good and exemplary president that 9ja will never forget...
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by ikeyman00(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
rukemi

Kai, o ga oooooooooooo. A dog that will get missing will not hear the hunter's whistle..... That's all.

extracted from ur profile

Why couldn't he just speak/write simple English?

u are to believe this is Heylish?

typical trait from lipsrsealed
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by ikeyman00(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
you can obviously not see from the old man's point of view because your reasoning is still shallow. how can you give amnesty to people who are fighting against the government for no just cause ? giving amnesty means the Nigerian govt. has embraced sharia and also embraced terrorism . No president in his right mind will even allow boko haram to negotiate because they are terrorists and in this sensitive situation, we must call a spade , a spade. Enough of all these sacred cow nonsense , GEJ should wipe them out even if they might not vote for him, he should be a good and exemplary president that 9ja will never forget..

government? shocked

correct that plz
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by ikeyman00(m): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
I am not in support of amnesty for BH, but i think GEJ is considering the huge amount of money being budgeted for security in recent time and the amount it will cost if granting amnesty. I think granting amnesty will save cost and also bring peace!

giving money to faceless evil abi
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by SimplySEA(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Chubhie: Harsh and wise home truth.
granting these masked maggots amnesty is lik "thanking them for all d horror they've shown this country. Thanking them for all d killings"! That'd make buhari and el rufai right when they said GEJ is boko haram.

"Pls GEJ don't sacrifice d security of dis country On d altar of politics...".

These cowards killed even helpless women and children. What of the jtf members dat lost their lives fighting them. That money could be used to help their families, not re-equip so deluded islamic pawns. The bbastards deserve worse than persecution. They deserve death, not a thank you!
Damn, i miss obj!
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by mrborntodoit: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
[quote author=ikeyman00]

government? shocked

correct that plz[/quote

Mr teacher, the message is clear so i don't know what you ate this afternoon that is running your stomach abi you never chop ?
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Kalemba1: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2013

U̶̲̥̅̊ re a very BIG FOOL. U̶̲̥̅̊ need 2 go back 2 school. HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ can GEJ grant amnesty 2 idiot, cowards. D̶̲̥̅̊ should continue killing $ bombing, bt ‎​ĩ̷̊ challenge BOKOHARAM, if D̶̲̥̅̊ re rugged, D̶̲̥̅̊ should come 2 Niger delta. They, we will ӃΏω who is a born militant. Bleep off u̶̲̥̅̊ bastards
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by luvinhubby(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Gamji007:

O.K grand pa! Can you please tell us the justice that was done to the victims of ND millitancy when amnesty was granted to the millitants?

Can you also please advice on a possible solution to boko haram crisis?

MEND was blowing up pipeline which spills oil, blowing humans spills blood.
Mend had issues, BH has madness.
Which of the two requires justice?
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by okechukwu2013: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2013

The likes of you who think amnesty is the only solution to this crises are deluded. You want to give some one some thing he has not asked you?
Boko Haram as a group has not shown remorse for the murders they have been commiting and have not asked for any amnesty or pardon. They have only promised to shed more blood. Clueless and weak minded fools like you and your so called GEJ wants to pat mass murderers on the back just like that! In fairness, he should free all those awaiting or serving terms for murder offences cos there is no difference!
Let me promise your likes one thing, grant as many amnesty as you can, these blood thirsty sons of satan have started and they cant stop. They have a warped mind and have a twisted interpretation of thier relegion.
Your likes will all live to regret your support for this weak, irresponsible and calous desire of a leader devoid of ideas and leadership to pardon mass murderers. The blood of innocent wasted will haunt all of you in this life and the next
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by commontins: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Chuksyno(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ur name sound like ur comment. Amnesty to people u know or people u dnt know? How many boko haram members have u seen or do u know their camps? Granting amnesty to unknown terrorists is nothing but senseless and baseless.

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by gerald09(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
clip: Please note, I am not in support of amnesty for Boko Haram. But the question is, what alternative do we have as a country to solve this problem?
Let us provide alternative solution.
Contributions needed.
I say division or giving own state its own power to control cos corruption has eaten up the country Nigeria, weather dem give amnesty or Not corruption will neva allow for peace. But if d country is divided or each state giving power its will be easier to figure out the bad eggs with little or no corruption to hinder. (My opinion)
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by brownlord: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Gamji007:
Those two you mentioned are the greatest iddiots we have, and I think you make the third one.

Am sure you dont remember names like, muhammed, sheik gumi, nd the likes of other nothern illitrates
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by HAH: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
Please since most of the people that commented are against the proposed amnesty can you give an alternative; considering the fact that for the past 3 years FG has been battling them and still there is no end insight. Also about 1 trillion naira being spent on the war against BH annually.

Remember gurriella war has never been crushed in the world, they are always settled at the round table, even the almighty USA and its nato allies are now having dialogue with taliban in qatar.

Personally I don't like the idea of giving money in amnesty but I am in support of dialogue that can bring a lasting peace to Nigeria.
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by mrborntodoit: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
HAH: Please since most of the people that commented are against the proposed amnesty can you give an alternative; considering the fact that for the past 3 years FG has been battling them and still there is no end insight. Also about 1 trillion naira being spent on the war against BH annually.

Remember gurriella war has never been crushed in the world, they are always settled at the round table, even the almighty USA and its nato allies are now having dialogue with taliban in qatar.

Personally I don't like the idea of giving money in amnesty but I am in support of dialogue that can bring a lasting peace to Nigeria.

only one solution: KILL EM ALL and their will be peace.
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by seanet01: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
naptu2: 1) Didn't Christ preach forgiveness?

2) Has anybody said that the amnesty, if it is indeed granted, would be unconditional and would apply to all?
I totally disagree with you.
Boko Haram folks do not deserve any amnesty. The only thing i think they deserve is bullets and grave.
You only negotiate with sensible people not senseless killers.
It is the apparent inefficiency of the lame Federal government that has make Boko Haram fighters ghosts. They are human being just like you but when the President does not know his right from his left you are left at the mercy of this cruel terrorist.
And stop bringing Jesus Christ into this because Jesus did not tell them to kill anybody.
Death to Boko Haram.
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2013

You are mad over your comment. Use your brain

1 Like

Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Chubhie: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
SimplySEA: granting these masked maggots amnesty is lik "thanking them for all d horror they've shown this country. Thanking them for all d killings"! That'd make buhari and el rufai right when they said GEJ is boko haram.

"Pls GEJ don't sacrifice d security of dis country On d altar of politics...".

These cowards killed even helpless women and children. What of the jtf members dat lost their lives fighting them. That money could be used to help their families, not re-equip so deluded islamic pawns. The bbastards deserve worse than persecution. They deserve death, not a thank you!
Damn, i miss obj!
Am in support of total crushing of boko. But when you look at how the state released over 900billion to fight this and up till now boko is still getting deadlier while the state still millions daily keeping soliders on the street. As a wise investor, what would you have done after taking stock of all that have happened so far and bearing in mind how many innocent souls have been lost in the process. Am also of the view that some interests still want the carnarge to continue cos dem are profit from it.
Re: Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor by Chubhie: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
double post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo : Remi Tinubu Campaigns With Semovita.... / Nigeria Police And Money(share Your Experience With Them) / 2023: Challenges Before Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.