Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus (2701 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think / Oyo Bulldozers Demolish Celestial Church, Arrests Evangelist & Church Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by coogar: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
wesley80:
I guess the article was doing your eyes boju-boju so I've brought this out for you. Read below and answer the questions underneath

i reiterate, you are a consummate rëtard.....
they had been told to evacuate their building since january.......they paid crooks who probably conned them to bring some money and avoid the eviction notice! read the article again and tell me how any sane human being shouldn't have planned ahead.....

Now tell me, are you a foool or You are a fool?

you are a cretinous vermin!
they had been on this recurring issue since last year - they should have smelled the coffee that it's only a matter of time before the bulldozers came. it's their fault, you don't stay in illegal structures and this practise and demolition such as this happens everywhere in the world! take your media sensationalism and shove it up your arsë!
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by wesley80(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

i reiterate, you are a consummate rëtard.....
they had been told to evacuate their building since january.......they paid crooks who probably conned them to bring some money and avoid the eviction notice! read the article again and tell me how any sane human being shouldn't have planned ahead.....

you are a cretinous vermin!
they had been on this recurring issue since last year - they should have smelled the coffee that it's only a matter of time before the bulldozers came. it's their fault, you don't stay in illegal structures and this practise and demolition such as this happens everywhere in the world! take your media sensationalism and shove it up your arsë!
Ok, I give up. You really are an irredemable foool, forgive me for trying!
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by tawa89(f): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Some people can't stop supporting evil. Government officials knew the land was Government property yet they took money from these poor people and issued them official papers transferring ownership of the land to them. When the weak and the poor are no longer protected in our society then i wonder what is the essence of having a government ? How can you even defend such wickedness? Why are we this wicked to ourselves in this country? Government won't provided low cost housing units to the masses, the masses sweat and bleed 2 build their houses only for one insensitive and overfed idiot to pull it down. Sango will locate these bastards one by one.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by seunlayi(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
why all the abuse(s)
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by coogar: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
wesley80:
Ok, I give up. You really are an irredemable foool, forgive me for trying!

you are a plonker......
unlike you, many of us do the due diligence to peruse articles thoroughly before posting. this matter didn't just spring out of nowhere, these people were told twice they were occupying illegal structures so i dunno why they waited till the bulldozers came for them. the next time you post any idiotic article without tasking your brain, i shall piss in your nostrils, you homoerotic peasant!

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by wesley80(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
^ Ok I've heard you, oya please carry your mumu and get lost.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by OurYansh: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar: the next time you post any idiotic article without tasking your brain, i shall piss in your nostrils, you homoerotic peasant!

shocked shocked
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by coogar: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
wesley80: ^ Ok I've heard you, oya please carry your mumu and get lost.

seems you don't know who you are messing with.....
i will not leave pounding your head until you edit the title of your stüpid. apes like you carry on with this attitude and join sahara reporters. you should either be crucified or set ablazed or.........both!
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by wesley80(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
The demolition exercise at Epe, Odo- Iragunshin was carried out despite the ‘Stay Action’ pronouncement by the State House of Assembly pending investigation into the matter before it.
That remains the fact!

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by redsun(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Fashola government is sounding more of a junta government,day in day out.There shouldn't be any reason for a democratic governnmet to treat her citizens like that,especially when children and the elderly are involved.There must be something in place to relieve their suffering before such action is undertaking.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by takedat(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

seems you don't know who you are messing with.....
i will not leave pounding your head until you edit the title of your stüpid. apes like you carry on with this attitude and join sahara reporters. you should either be crucified or set ablazed or.........both!
Abeg, cool down for the guy na! No pursue am commot NL!
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by ekoilee: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
redsun: Fashola government is sounding more of a junta government,day in day out.There shouldn't be any reason for a democratic governnmet to treat her citizens like that,especially when children and the elderly are involved.There must be something in place to relieve their suffering before such action is undertaking.

Same broken record garbage from the cassava bread dullard.

Sane and orderly society is ours while disorderlinss and chaos is yours.
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by redsun(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
eko ilee:

Same broken record garbage from the cassava bread dullard.

Sane and orderly society is ours while disorderlinss and chaos is yours.

Look at this cave man.What is orderly in killing old women and unborn babies in the womb as a result of your terrors?

Scumbag subcreature.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by coogar: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
take dat: Abeg, cool down for the guy na! No pursue am commot NL!

he should go if he wants to......
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by ekoilee: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
redsun:

Look at this cave man.What is orderly in killing old women and unborn babies in the womb as a result of your terrors?

Scumbag subcreature.

Your usual reta.rded rubbish or some alleged death doesn't alter the fact that ours remains about a sane and orderly society while yours remains stale and backward.

You are of course free to kill yourself if this basic understanding is above your meager Dumbo IQ old man...
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by redsun(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
eko ilee:

Your usual reta.rded rubbish or some alleged death doesn't alter the fact that ours remains about a sane and orderly society while yours remains stale and backward.

You are of course free to kill yourself if this basic understanding is above your meager Dumbo IQ old man...

You are a primitive sycophant that thrive o the blood of the innocent and your joy last as long as there is chaos.

In a sane world,your type will disappear.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by seanet01: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
redsun:

Scumbag subcreature.
Brainwashed monkey, where in the post did you see a bulldozer run over a pregnant woman?
Are you just posting just because you want to post.
Dehydrated ape.
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by redsun(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
seanet01: Brainwashed monkey, where in the post did you see a bulldozer run over a pregnant woman?
Are you just posting just because you want to post.
Dehydrated ape.

Shut your trap,silverback.What does direct consequencies of actions mean to your chimp head?

Oyinbo teach me nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by seanet01: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
redsun:

Shut your trap,silverback.What does direct consequencies of actions mean to your chimp head?

Oyinbo teach me nonsense.
Airhead what is the consequences of building on a land that does not belong to you?
You bloody Ediot.
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by redsun(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
seanet01: Airhead what is the consequences of building on a land that does not belong to you?
You bloody Ediot.

In a country inhabited by chimps like you?Nothing.

A subcreature like you sold it to them,just like he is taking taking it from them too,without due process.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by seanet01: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
redsun:

In a country inhabited by chimps like you?Nothing.

A subcreature like you sold it to them,just like he is taking taking it from them too,without due process.
When you want to buy a land you are suppose to do proper check up at the real lands ministry or urban Planning office.
This is a direct consequence of stvpidity.
You cretin
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by redsun(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
seanet01: When you want to buy a land you are suppose to do proper check up at the real lands ministry or urban Planning office.
You cretin

If that be the case,does that give a democratically selected government the audacity to subject children and the elderly that she is main to protect to unbearable and unimaginable horrors at a time of relative peace in the country?Knobhead.

I thought they said fashola is a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by ekoilee: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
redsun:

You are a primitive sycophant that thrive o the blood of the innocent and your joy last as long as there is chaos.

In a sane world,your type will disappear.

Oloshi, you can repeat the same nonsense a million times if you like, it still doesn't alter the fact that we are determined to clean up and reverse the rot and disorderlines in our society unlike the lawless jungle village you call home.

When was the last time you worried about your backward stone age village ?

Fuckkkk you and everything you stand for.
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by ekoilee: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
redsun:

If that be the case,does that give a democratically selected government the audacity to subject children and the elderly that she is main to protect to unbearable and unimaginable horrors at a time of relative peace in the country?Knobhead.

What do you know about law you dumb ass ? The governors job is to protect and enforce the laws of the state and the land belongs to the government, not illegal occupants.

After giving official warnings to vacate public land and you are still occupying the land illegally by the final date of the warning, you are on your own, you have yourself to blame.

Ignorant illiterates shouldn't be talking about any kind of law so STFU...
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by redsun(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
eko ilee:

Oloshi, you can repeat the same nonsense a million times if you like, it still doesn't alter the fact that we are determined to clean up and reverse the rot and disorderlines in our society unlike the lawless jungle villages you call home.

When was the last time you worried about your backward stone age village ?

Fuckkkk you and everything you stand for.

I will rather stay in prison than to live in environment you call home,city for that matter.

Caveman.
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by ekoilee: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
redsun:

I will rather stay in prison than to live in environment you call home,city for that matter.

Caveman.

Unfortunately for your dumb asss, prison is where lawless jungle monkey like you belong.

Good riddance. Worthless old man.
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by redsun(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
eko ilee:

Unfortunately for your dumb asss, prison is where lawless jungle monkey like you belong.

Good riddance. Worthless old man.

You are synonymous with bacteria and viruses as a result of your piggy nature.The environment you thrive in will be too toxic for me.
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by seanet01: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
redsun:

You dumb goat. How does illegality sound in your clumsy brain?
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by redsun(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
eko ilee:

What do you know about law you dumb ass ? The governors job is to protect and enforce the laws of the state and the land belongs to the government, not illegal occupants.

After giving official warnings to vacate public land and you are still occupying the land illegally by the final date of the warning, you are on your own, you have yourself to blame.

Ignorant illiterates shouldn't be talking about any kind of law so STFU...

His is acting more like a thug now,rather than a gentleman.Idiagbon and buhari wasn't even that cruel.Aborting babies in the womb.

A situation where animals like make decisions is for the dogs.You are a subcreature and a subcreature has nothing to offer the living.
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by redsun(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
seanet01: You dumb goat. How does illegality sound in your clumsy brain?

Olodorakpata.What does thuggery mean to you?That was an act of thuggery and barbarism.
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by wesley80(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
seanet01: When you want to buy a land you are suppose to do proper check up at the real lands ministry or urban Planning office.
You cretin
I repeat this for the upteenth time, These people had legitimate goverment issued papers obtained from government planning office and those that issued them are still under the employ of same state government! Quit being an airhead, this could have happened to anybody.
Re: Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus by seanet01: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
wesley80:
I repeat this for the upteenth time, These people had legitimate goverment issued papers obtained from government planning office and those that issued them are still under the employ of same state government! Quit being an airhead, this could have happened to anybody.
Stop portraying yourself like a bingo. They did not obtained this papers from the government planning office. If they actually did do you think the government is so dumb like you to infringe on their property when it was it that gave them the papers. They used oluwole papers.
They have the right to go to court if they felt short changed.
Use your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Tension In Ibadan Over Massacre Of Yorubas In The North / Meaning Of "Status Quo": Court Ruling On Tambuwal / Nine PDP Governors Shun Jonathan Campaign Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.