Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 (38800 Views)

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Human Immortal By 2015 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ORAFA(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2013
mobuch:

So in that case, you are saying you are a wizard and you practise astral witchcraft?
Hmmn, dats interesting.
We need to protect kids from using this site, so many demons on display.
Read about astral travels well and stop living in ignorance. I have those travels almost daily. One thing I like about it most is dat I can see things happen twice at different times.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by babseg(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2013
ORAFA: Read about astral travels well and stop living in ignorance. I have those travels almost daily. One thing I like about it most is dat I can see things happen twice at different times.

Do u just travel for fun? All of u claiming to have experienced OBE, or claiming u know science. What hv u actually done or what hv u inve
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2013
ORAFA: Read about astral travels well and stop living in ignorance. I have those travels almost daily. One thing I like about it most is dat I can see things happen twice at different times.
@orafa

Like d last poster said, what have u achieved by traveling out of your body? One day, by daring God almighty, you will astra travel out of your body and you wont come back.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2013
Human Cyborg? But that was the topic of my Masters Thesis 4 years ago. It is already an old topic in UNN. Infact, what students are doing now is the fabrication using even naturally occuring fibre composite like pineapple leaf and some local resins like cashew nut resins.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by smith4real1980: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2013
Oga,are u human at all?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by EmyGTYPE(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2013
Mehn with science diz iz possible,datz using the heartz nt d soul,with lotz of connectivity.....mehn wat sense of desensitization.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by EmyGTYPE(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2013
If these guys can create films unimaginable e.g avatar,spider man,spartacus,with such true scene wat else....thatz wat they live 4.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by buklan4realyah(f): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2013
by 2045 d billionair must b in d grave den.............. "NOTE"
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by endee91(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2013
Billyonaire: The important thing is to explore ways of harnessing the human mind, and storing same in cyberspace where it can be accessed or even re-borned. If the minds of Tesla and Einstein could only been harnessed and harvested from cyber-servers, then humans would have evolved beyond where we are presently stucked.

Dude, we r not meant to live forever in dis world; we are dealing wit tins dat aren't meant to be tempered wit !
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by mecussey(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2013
Billyonaire:
Call me names, ofcourse, thats what the ignorant people do. There is nothing like God and Devil, but you can say God or Devil. Cos its a neutral force with positive and negative polarity, it the force that rules the universe, in essence, what you call God is same thing called the Devil, in opposite Polarity.

This is believable surly, you will be a billionaire..God created man to be reasonable and you are reasonable
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by mecussey(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Remmyy: I normally do not reply to anything on Nairaland because it is full of 99% idiots and %1 intelligent folks
from the tribal goats. . .to the first to comment cunts. . etc

back to topic.
scrolling down through the first page alone,
I saw alot of posts like, 'in his dream' to 'its impossible'
and i could only shake my head in pity, so many empty brains of them funny little mortals
brainwashed by religion, they cant think for themselves if their lives depend on it.

i am sure if most of you were around long ago and someone said.
later in the future, a machine, very big will be able to fly in the sky.
most of you would say....dreammm, impossible and other pitiful words. . .

orrr if someone said. . .there will be a time when you will be able to
communicate with someone and watch LIVE from your room to another continent.
most of you would say...dreams...impossible....no way..
smh. little minds of the mortals. . . i just wonder how frustrating it must be to have such a limited, stagnant funny little brains in my head.
no wonder, billions of you are being controlled by some intelligent few. . .
Impossible is the word of losers. .in reality, nothing is possible
never underestimate the power of science.

God already told us that nothing is impossible
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by mymz(f): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Billyonaire: It was during my first OBE, via Astral Projection, that I figured out that the human body has 'mechanical nature'. The rotation of the other body at exactly 360 degrees and clock-like sound during the rotation, the pop sound and explosive ejection of the inner body to space was an experience I can not trade. It re-defined me.

I find the topic of OBE and parapsychology of great interest. please could you elaborate on your experience, trigger and type. was it a locale 1 type or a locale 2 type OBE? was it induced? and if yes, how? please elaborate, as I'm really curious and amazed at the propensity with which biological forms gravitate towards the principles of antimatter.

@topic, one chooses to believe or fear that which is unknown. when the Christians revere God in the same way the Buddhist does Buddha and the scientist, his "force", a reasonable conclusion should be that results are the same but methods, differ.

i'm of the opinion that Nigerians are afflicted with the worst form of indoctrination as it would always cause us more loss and grief than we would ever fathom. if "God"/"Allah"/"Buddha"/"Force" wanted to restrict our understanding, he/it would have programmed us and our thinking. the mere fact that you can achieve that which you set your mind to do is proof enough that we should all transcend earthly devices and norms.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
amazing feat.

still same man proved the earth wasnt flat.
still same man solved the mysteries of high and low tides.
same man went to the moon and returned

we can do this.
support the initiative.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Egocent: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
This is a very interesting post. I believe in God, infact I have been born again since my early teens. Hard as it may seem, I now choose to describe my self as a classic Christian as I refuse to debunk. science. Science I'd like to say is God's tool for man to become what He originally wanted...a being like Him. Mankind must evolve until it attains this spoken Word. ..Let us make man in our image and our likeness to dominate .....to reveal and radiate the absolute essence of godhead. Jesus came to reveal the father and he showed us an example of what mankind should be. If you study the epistle of Paul closely, this is what he tried to potray....if anyman be in Christ he is a new creation...we are a new creation. The christ conciousness simply depicts that we can attain eternity from the Christ within if not why did the scripture say the kingdom of God is whithin us.The Spirit only wants to renew our mind and then we will be able to attain endless boundries.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by 2fine2fast(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
Waitin in earnest
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by emaqul8: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Is he a leaner??
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by debola23(f): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Billyonaire: It was during my first OBE, via Astral Projection, that I figured out that the human body has 'mechanical nature'. The rotation of the other body at exactly 360 degrees and clock-like sound during the rotation, the pop sound and explosive ejection of the inner body to space was an experience I can not trade. It re-defined me.
Shuo! You de scare me o. All these grammar wey you just talk na. E mean say you be winch. You de fly for night?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Gorgy: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
did he just say it is possible to prevent death and ageing by 2045? i hope he'l still be alive mshww, signs of the world ending
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pls, what's happening hiaa? Can person explain to me? I didnt went school. Pls.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by valboy20(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mehn me no fit comment 4 dx one...anyway, dnt dare God
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Michky: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Guys, it pains me so much to inform y'all that billyboy is right this time. Although most of his posts are junk as usual. Eg reincarnation etc. The guy knows very little i must confess. Now, regarding the topic, the russian's goal is not just achievable, it is going to be beneficial to mankind. This is not a God or bible matter o. Infact, i believe there will a time when man will live forever. It might interest you to know that there already exists a 3D printer that can print functional human body parts and even a completly habitable house. Very soon, all that scientists will need will be a strand of your hair or simply your dna to build a completely new body for you. Then all that will be needed will be to upload your memory into the new body and wake your new body up from sleep. By that time, humans will be able to switch bodies like clothes. Eg You wanna travel to mars, just upload your consciousness into another body and voila! I dont think i fancy the machine idea though. Sounds messy.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
Undiluted witchcraft. Except you don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
Only God knows whata He'll soon do to mankind and their ways of reasoning. Let's sit and watch.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Michky: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
Plus, intel (the major manufacturer of computer processors) has invented a brain-like brain. This brain has the capacity to act and react like humans (very unpredictable). Also, it can remember years of information just like the human brain. E.g. The football player that scored the second goal between mancity and man u; the last thing you said while you were talking two days ago. My friends, with a little twitch, we will no longer need the real human brain which is capable of depreciation.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by adexsimply(m): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2013
@ORAFA see wat LOSBANG RAMPA did to your life?

Moral:'watch wat u read '
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Damon03(m): 7:27am On Apr 09, 2013
adexsimply: LOBSANG RAMPA

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by kwashan(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2013
okey until then
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Sylvekzee(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Billyonaire: The important thing is to explore ways of harnessing the human mind, and storing same in cyberspace where it can be accessed or even re-borned. If the minds of Tesla and Einstein could only been harnessed and harvested from cyber-servers, then humans would have evolved beyond where we are presently stucked.

This guy is making..... I don't know what to call it!!! He's just making more than SENSE !!

He is making too much sense than ordinary sense can comprehend.

Billy you are just wonderful. I just wish I can have half the knowledge you have

You belong with the likes of Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Newton and co!!

Much Respect to you!!!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ditto66: 1:05am On Jun 04, 2013
scientifically retarded people like yall shouldn't even have opinions on this type off shit
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by neowelsh(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2013
That means reproduction will stop. No SEX!!! What a waste.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts / Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.