Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 (38793 Views)

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Human Immortal By 2015 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by kmanning: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire:
You are not capable of pitying me, cos I am very sure I surpass you mentally, financially and otherwise. Our paths may never cross. Please join project 2045, its not just about you, its about cyber access to mind and immortality of physical existence of humanity.
me: dreamer
you: yes sir!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
jude33084:

Minds like that of Chinua Achebe will be of value to us I tell you.

When Avatar movie was released, a scientist said it then that a programme of such is on its way but said the movie over exaggerated it smiley

The world will be a better place with great minds cool

There is a missing link between robotic technology and consciousness. That missing link is what is called the Mind-technology interface. Something like an operating system that will allow interoperability of technology over the mind, with conscious as function of the interoperability.I have no doubts that we will get there. Movies are subtle ways of reaching out to the masses on what is possible, via a fictional approach. Avatar is one of such movies.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emusan(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: I use the 'creation' context, cos thats the language that you people understand better. Energy can never be created nor destroyed.

So how come our body distroyed after death?

If I begin to spell out scienctist errors about the universe and evolution you will reason well but I'm not arguing with you anyway.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by sunkoye: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ijawboi: f**K your beliefs on humans trying to play god, according to the bible, we are gods... And by the way, what's a god to a non believer
hey hey...if you don't understand bible pls stop displayin ur simple mind here.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Toluwarni:
Ok rEEtard, since you say there's no God, tell me how something as complex as the eye came into existence...

Its a problem of nomenclature, who ever invented the word God, belittled the higher legion of intelligence that we are. We, because we have higher order of humanoids in existence beyond the confines of time and space. Must you insult to make point ?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Niflheim(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Billionaire,good evening sir,I have known about the American version of this same project for 3 years now.The Project is being run by Ray Kurzeil at Silicon Valley.Do not waste your time with all these religious illiterates on Nairaland.They are a waste of space.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emusan:

So how come our body distroyed after death?

If I begin to spell out scienctist errors about the universe and evolution you will reason well but I'm not arguing with you anyway.

You need to start reading and stop believing everything our fathers and great grand fathers told you, if our grandfathers told you a story that they were told, I am sure they will be very disappointed in us, if they wake up one day, and seeing advancements and developments in techies, and they ask us updates on whats possible in today's civilization yet we still get stucked in their fairy tales and repeat the same old stories they told us in ignorance. I refuse to believe the folktale. Are you pondering what am pondering ?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
why is this mam wasting his time? He cant be above death. He's an imperfect human. But thank God i already have and enjoy eternal life right now in christ jesus. He abolished death and is the author of life to all who believe. I live above the fear of death. If only the ignorant man knew better. Jesus is the author of life eternal. Believe and accept Gods blessed salvation!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Niflheim(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Imagine a dirty wretched Nigerian Christian dog claiming that 'all things are possible' ,only to come back and say that the project will fail!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by kmanning: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
Metaphysics+cognative psychology are interesting topics indeed. It remind my of spider man & kyleXY(sci-fi). No one here can live to expirience it, even if it wil happen. And u wont b in control; Anti-christ will.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Revolva(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
I want this to happen!! We are in the survival times not religious times!! And science will make us survive
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire:
You are not capable of pitying me, cos I am very sure I surpass you mentally, financially and otherwise. Our paths may never cross. Please join project 2045, its not just about you, its about cyber access to mind and immortality of physical existence of humanity.

Dude, go n sit your ass down, you always claiming u are financially and mentally supeiror to anybody u hve a confrontation with on nairaland.

So many of these your dogma n logic are quite faulty, n u need to be sure that whatever you read or browse on the internet concerning these metaphysical issues would not make you loose your soul when your time ends on earth,.
Be careful, boy
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emusan(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

You need to start reading and stop believing everything our fathers and great grand fathers told you, if our grandfathers told you a story that they were told, I am sure they will be very disappointed in us, if they wake up one day, and seeing advancements and developments in techies, and they ask us updates on whats possible in today's civilization yet we still get stucked in their fairy tales and repeat the same old stories they told us in ignorance. I refuse to believe the folktale. Are you pondering what am pondering ?

I won't because that is how you got your own facts I believe you never performed any work of science in your life. I'm a christian believing in Bible but I didn't just agree with it I did a personal research before I can stand before you that God really exist sir.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Taiwo20(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
reminds me of nigerian vision 2020
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Niflheim(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
Check out the leprosy infested Religious Nigerians,who still import tooth pick from Benin Republic,coming here to talk Science and technology!!!.................TODAY WE SHALL KNOW WHO THE REAL FOOLS ARE ON NAIRALAND!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
mobuch:

Dude, go n sit your ass down, you always claiming u are financially and mentally supeiror to anybody u hve a confrontation with on nairaland.

So many of these your dogma n logic are quite faulty, n u need to be sure that whatever you read or browse on the internet concerning these metaphysical issues would not make you loose your soul when your time ends on earth,.
Be careful, boy

The problem with you, is that of assumption, and "Assumption is the mother of all f,u,ck-ups", You are chatting with a participatory personality and not just a reader. I hardly will sound a conviction about these things if I was just reading. I do not need your endorsement in this life or the next life to be and do the things I do, what baffles me is why you follow me on all threads insulting me and embarrassing yourself. If you must respond to my post, learn to commit less fallacies and tackle issues and opinions instead of my personality. You are you, and I am I, if by chance our paths do meet, then it is beautiful. Respect yourself and give me the respect I deserve.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by shakol91(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
This russian billionaire has just finish watching ROBOT that sweet india film...
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by kmanning: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
Taiwo20: reminds me of nigerian vision 2020
late Yahadua took it with him
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emusan:

I won't because that is how you got your own facts I believe you never performed any work of science in your life. I'm a christian believing in Bible but I didn't just agree with it I did a personal research before I can stand before you that God really exist sir.

The Bible is a good book, I have covered the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation, believe me if you will and disbelieve if it makes you happier. I moved on to other religions, more than 5 of major world's religion, cos I really needed to know what God is or who God is. I am in position to say, I know more than an average follower of a religion. Let's not digress to God factor, what I call, the Infinite Oneness. I recommend, Pantheism and Scientology to you.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Niflheim(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
When the movie 'AVATAR' was released,FOOLISH CHRISTIANS claimed that the scene 'with trees producing light' is pure fiction,until scientists mixed LUCIFERIN(the substance that creates light in fire flies),with LUCIFERASE(the enzyme that creates light in fire flies),and injected them into the seeds of a tobacco plant.When the plant grew,and they put it in a dark room,it started glowing!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
Niflheim: When the movie 'AVATAR' was released,FOOLISH CHRISTIANS claimed that the scene 'with trees producing light' is pure fiction,until scientists mixed LUCIFERIN(the substance that creates light in fire flies),with LUCIFERASE(the enzyme that creates light in fire flies),and injected them into the seeds of a tobacco plant.When the plant grew,and they put it in a dark room,it started glowing!!!
LOL, religion has done more harm than Good to humanity.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by mordiemmanuel: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Illusion! Fantasy!! He might have been DEAD by then..
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

The problem with you, is that of assumption, and "Assumption is the mother of all f,u,ck-ups", You are chatting with a participatory personality and not just a reader. I hardly will sound a conviction about these things if I was just reading. I do not need your endorsement in this life or the next life to be and do the things I do, what baffles me is why you follow me on all threads insulting me and embarrassing yourself. If you must respond to my post, learn to commit less fallacies and tackle issues and opinions instead of my personality. You are you, and I am I, if by chance our paths do meet, then it is beautiful. Respect yourself and give me the respect I deserve.

My problem with you is you keep deceiving people n laying a bad foundation for gullible youths. I dont give a shit about you or your personality, but i give a shit about some of the fallacies you spew out of your mouth.

If you claim there is no god, then how was the human created? Plz dont give me the homo habilis or homo sapien theory, cos am not that gullible. I have also questioned the existence of god at a certain tome in my life, but personal experiences proved me wrong, so stop confusing people here. QED
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

My problem with you is you keep deceiving people n laying a bad foundation for gullible youths. I dont give a shit about you or your personality, but i give a shit about some of the fallacies you spew out of your mouth.

If you claim there is no god, then how was the human created? Plz dont give me the homo habilis or homo sapien theory, cos am not that gullible. I have also questioned the existence of god at a certain time in my life, but personal experiences proved me wrong, so stop confusing people here. QED
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emusan(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

The Bible is a good book, I have covered the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation, believe me if you will and disbelieve if it makes you happier. I moved on to other religions, more than 5 or major world's religion, cos I really needed to know what God is or who God is. I am in position to say, I know more than an average follower of a religion. Let's not digress to God factor, what I call, the Infinite Oneness. I recommend, Pantheism and Scientology to you.

@bolded
That is where your problems lies; looking for God up and down of which you can do in your closet.
Recommending books for my brother I have read alot of scientist text books both in hard copy and soft copy. Tell me you only read books not carrying out any experiment yourself that is the problem of nairanland atheist they prove christians wrong yet thay haven't carried out any of their own experiment just believe in what somebody like them says. Which make me know that atheist is base also on faith.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Niflheim(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
When kids were allergic to cow milk in Europe,scientists identified the gene causing the allergy,extracted it,extracted the gene for human milk in a woman,put it inside a pregnant cow,it gave birth to a female which grew up,and VOILA!!!Now cows produce human breast milk!!!........................YET YOU SEE THESE RELIGIOUS GOATS CLAIMING THAT SCIENTISTS WATCH TO MUCH SCI-FI!!!IMAGINE THE INSULT!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
mobuch:

If you claim there is no god, then how was the human created? Plz dont give me the homo habilis or homo sapien theory, cos am not that gullible. I have also questioned the existence of god at a certain time in my life, but personal experiences proved me wrong, so stop confusing people here. QED
You have reached the threshold of your knowledgeability. I cant help you here, you will probably earn a more advanced consciousness in the next incarnation. I can not help you.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emusan:

@bolded
That is where your problems lies; looking for God up and down of which you can do in your closet.
Recommending books for my brother I have read alot of scientist text books both in hard copy and soft copy. Tell me you only read books not carrying out any experiment yourself that is the problem of nairanland atheist they prove christians wrong yet thay haven't carried out any of their own experiment just believe in what somebody like them says. Which make me know that atheist is base also on faith.

What I recommend to you were NOT books, the fact that you call them books speaks volume of your cantankerous rebuttal of knowledge in black and white. Please I can not help you here regarding the concept of God and Spirituality. Should you want to know hardcore truth about the universes and how they came to be, create a thread on that, and I will prove beyond reasonable doubts that all is energy and was never created and that the doctrine of God and Devil is yesterday's facts and today's fiction. Religion is the enemy and you Africans are the victims.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emusan(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
Niflheim: When kids were allergic to cow milk in Europe,scientists identified the gene causing the allergy,extracted it,extracted the gene for human milk in a woman,put it inside a pregnant cow,it gave birth to a female which grew up,and VOILA!!!Now cows produce human breast milk!!!........................YET YOU SEE THESE RELIGIOUS GOATS CLAIMING THAT SCIENTISTS WATCH TO MUCH SCI-FI!!!IMAGINE THE INSULT!!!

Let me ask you these questions don't refer site for just answer.

1. How many cells does man brain contain?
2. How many transistors and other component does a processor has?

Even if you don't know the answer just guess
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Niflheim(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
The same RELIGIOUS BABOONS who claim that jesus said, "You shall do greater works than the ones I have done", are now here on nairaland,claiming that someone wants to challenge their god!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Niflheim: The same RELIGIOUS BABOONS who claim that jesus said, "You shall do greater works than the ones I have done", are now here on nairaland,claiming that someone wants to challenge their god!!!

I never knew that Nigerians are so ignorant until a friend of mine introduced me to Nairaland.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emusan(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

What I recommend for you were NOT books, the fact that you call them books speaks volume of your cantankerous rebuttal of knowledge in black and white. Please I can not help you here regarding the concept of God and Spirituality. Should you want to know hardcore truth about the universes and how they came to be, create a thread on that, and I will prove beyond reasonable doubts that all is energy and was never created and that the doctrine of God and Devil is yesterday's facts and today's fiction. Religion is the enemy and you Africans are the victims.

The pantheism and the scientology so how will I get information about them if not on books or internet can you see yourself.

Answer the questions that I asked niflheim

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts / Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.