Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 (38791 Views)

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Human Immortal By 2015 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
clue:
We no fit harness Einstein and tesla, na him we dey "stucked" with nuclear bombs. If to say we fit harness am like you say, maybe as I dey type so, we for don dey send one kind bomb over the internet to one another!
Man's heart is desperately wicked! The cons will sure outweigh the pros
You are right, it doesnt matter, in the end, we will discover more planets, and the body of cyborg can survive in any planetary terrain. This is the only way out for humanity, cos the Planet is getting more and more unstable with every passing day. Its either we grow intelligently as a specie of we will perish. Its time to advance.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire:
Call me names, ofcourse, thats what the ignorant people do. There is nothing like God and Devil, but you can say God or Devil. Cos its a neutral force with positive and negative polarity, it the force that the universe, in essence, what you call God is same thing called the Devil, in opposite Polarity.

My, my, my!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire:
Call me names, ofcourse, thats what the ignorant people do. There is nothing like God and Devil, but you can say God or Devil. Cos its a neutral force with positive and negative polarity, it the force that the universe, in essence, what you call God is same thing called the Devil, in opposite Polarity.

@billykobo
Excuse me sir, dont be angry sir,
Are you one of the anti-christs that was prophesized in the bible? You seem to act and behave like them sir.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nicepoker(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
Why do we africans always think so low. All this advanced technological equipments we make use of daily ave u ever asked ur self how they came into existence? that guy can accomplish wat he just proposed mark my words.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
esochemicals@yahoo.com:
i have nurtured this idea for at least 8 months now....i told my roomate @ school about it-making humans run on electrons rather than blood...carrying out a surgical operation to input a device that can assist the brain in computing data and tranporting electrons. The human heart is bye-passed and allow to gradual die off.thereafter other artificial gadgets begins to fully take charge of human body making humans to live for ever....
though i respect God and the wisdom he displayed during creation... I will love to put this idea into practical immediately i start getting a stable source of income to back it up financially....i guess 16 months should be enough for it.

There are certain human organs that need to be replaced to extend man's lifespan. There are (1) Kidney (2) Liver (3) Lungs (4) Pancreas (5) Heart. If we can develop synthetic organs to replace these, then I can guarantee an extra 100 yrs to the current lifespan.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by babseg(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: Its simple, except they do not speak on phone, if they do, they can bee exterminated via triangulation.

I know that u always type rubbish
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
mobuch:

@billykobo
Excuse me sir, dont be angry sir,
Are you one of the anti-christs that was prophesized in the bible? You seem to act and behave like them sir.

Do you believe in that anti-christ bullshit ?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
babseg:

I know that u always type rubbish
If I told a 1 yr old child, that the world is round, he will probably call it rubbish too. You are just like a 1yr old kid on planetary science. Read more
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
blink182: And this devil worshipper thinks he is neither for God or the devil.
Do I need to show allegiance to falsehood ?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Do you believe in that anti-christ bullshit ?

Excuse me sir, permit me to say that you are deluded and you seriously need to see a shrink.
Your illogical experiments are gradually leading you to a permanent apartment at yaba left.Thank you sir.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ishsoph: @Billyonair,.....body dat perishes and MIND dt SURVIVES DEATH? Mind explainin d words writen in upper case logically b4 I see this as dellusion? Waiting!
Do not see it as delusion. The Mind survives physical death. The mind, is to Soul body, what brain is, to physical body. It is incapable of destruction, its ethereal repository of knowledge. View it as cyber server.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by babseg(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: If I told a 1 yr old child, that the world is round, he will probably call it rubbish too. You are just like a 1yr old kid on planetary science. Read more

What do u really know about planetary bodies?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ngosayogie(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
The joy of living is being in our human form and not some kind of hi-tech form....stinks!!! Such an act ain't living but simply existing and is definitely not going to give full human satisfaction...What's the use of immortality if you can't enjoy it
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
mobuch:

Excuse me sir, permit me to say that you are deluded and you seriously need to see a shrink.
Your illogical experiments are gradually leading you to a permanent apartment at yaba left.Thank you sir.
You need education, just more education in advanced sciences and metaphysics and you will be able to dine with my class of humans, many people live but few feel alive.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
mobuch:

Be careful how you talk to people especially people on online forums. You don't want to push people to see what stuff they are made of. Some people are not ordinary. That's all.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by farem: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
I think he is deceive by his billions that cannot wake a dead liver!
2045? Who assured him of that year sef?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
Join project 2045, its the next big thing after Death of Einstein and Tesla. Do not be left behind, there is always opportunity for you to learn about the multiverses and the advancements in human evolution. Africa is actually left behind cos of religion and ignorance. We are few in Africa, be counted among real humans and not sub-humans.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra:

Be careful how you talk to people especially people on online forums. You don't want to push people to see what stuff they are made of. Some people are not ordinary. That's all.

And do u know what stuff am made of??
Keep your cholera mouth shut and get d hell outta here, sicktard
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by arimahoseloka(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
he is going to fail.the human body goes beyond the brain and memory. what about the soul and spirit.?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
babseg:

What do u really know about planetary bodies?
There are billions of planets in the multiverses, and each cosmic day, many more planets are created. We are not alone in the universe.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
I had no single doubt that humanity is incapable of immortality, but my confusion has been, the reason humanity was created with a body that can be perished by virus, bacterium and fungus. The high energy intelligent beings that created humanity, never wanted us to live too long to explore the vast hidden science beyond our galaxies, or may be it was not their plan for us to be like them cos it has taken us over a million years and we are still brooding in the dark nights of evolution. I just hope humanity will follow the 2045 calender dearly and develop us a body capable of surviving on Mars and other planets. Who knows, this unstable planet might act up and we need survival of our species.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emusan(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

This has nothing to do with God or Devil, ofcourse, God and Devil are creations of Religion, the reality is different.

saying immortality is not about God, who then can make humans immortal if not God?

God didn't start any religion man started it all base on their wrong ideas of who God really is.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by izy4all(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
berem: In your wildest dreams! Guy, wake up and stop living in fools paradise.
u r rite berem! Am hapi cos people dat mock God end up not be able 2 save their own soul wen death knock on their door. Mr russian billionaire u dont even own ya life
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emusan:

saying immortality is not about God, who then can make humans immortal if not God?

God didn't start any religion man started it all base on their wrong ideas of who God really is.

You are right about religion starting the wrong theories about so called God. If religion didnt stall us, we would have made progress. Anyone who succeeds in breaking away from dogma and realizing the truth about the God factor, always make progress in evolution chain of command. We really need to question our existence and clearly reason if we are alone in the universe. And if we find a more advanced civilization, then we can also question them about essence and existence. The truth is out there, and each person will know the truth in his/her time.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by izy4all(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: It is time to take the Funding of Science away from the Governments, and the quest about Divinity from the controls of Religion and present both science and Divinity side by side within the confine of civil societies and NGOs.

Government and Religion happens to be the worst things to happen to evolution of science and God realization.

i pity u..... Since u hav involved God he wil prove u wrong cos he's d only human creator
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
izy4all: u r rite berem! Am hapi cos people dat mock God end up not be able 2 save their own soul wen death knock on their door. Mr russian billionaire u dont even own ya life

Hope you are not trying to defend God, or fight for God. God should be capable of defending himself, not so ? Everyone has rights to redefine their lives and belief system. Do not get emotional about these issues.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emusan(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: but my confusion has been, the reason humanity was created with a body that can be perished by virus, bacterium and fungus.

"But you people said matter is neither created nor distroy"
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
izy4all:
i pity u..... Since u hav involved God he wil prove u wrong cos he's d only human creator

You are not capable of pitying me, cos I am very sure I surpass you mentally, financially and otherwise. Our paths may never cross. Please join project 2045, its not just about you, its about cyber access to mind and immortality of physical existence of humanity.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emusan:

"But you people said matter is neither created nor distroy"
I use the 'creation' context, cos thats the language that you people understand better. Energy can never be created nor destroyed.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: You are right, it doesnt matter, in the end, we will discover more planets, and the body of cyborg can survive in any planetary terrain. This is the only way out for humanity, cos the Planet is getting more and more unstable with every passing day. Its either we grow intelligently as a specie of we will perish. Its time to advance.
Ok rEEtard, since you say there's no God, tell me how something as complex as the eye came into existence...
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by kmanning: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: You are right, it doesnt matter, in the end, we will discover more planets, and the body of cyborg can survive in any planetary terrain. This is the only way out for humanity, cos the Planet is getting more and more unstable with every passing day. Its either we grow intelligently as a specie of we will perish. Its time to advance.
either u like it or not we'll all leave this world. Earth is temporal.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: I have always known that the human mind is the ethereal archive server for all knowledge gathered all through our lifetime. The knowledge are transported from brain to mind via the sensors in the brain nerve endings that medical science is yet to explore. If, we can consciously retrieve information from the mind, by recalling events and issues, then we need mind-machine interface where information stored in the mind can be accessed via the computers.

If mind-machine interface is achieved, then one can actually programme and re-programme the minds. One can even mine (or hack into) the minds of Eistein and Tesla and other advanced scientists who passed on.

Come to think of it, what was the intention of building us a perishable body that dies and crowning us with a mind that survives death. Is there a reason the creators of man, wanted us to have a short life span ?

I can only but think that humanity have to take their case into their hands and create a generation of cyborgs that survives eternally.
lol. Dont be decieved baba. And please dont talk about the mind like that. It is mans soul. Man is a spirit, has a soul, lives in a body. Dont try to compare yourself with God or trx to define him wrongly. God gr almighty. When you behold him sooner or later. You'll understand. Accept Jesus now and know the true power of eternal life in fellowship with God. This is REALITY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts / Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.