Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist (45023 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2013
Proffdada:

Nope,you can't call the audience at a circus clowns

still, only a clown knows a clown
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 8:52am On May 03, 2013
ooman:

still, only a clown knows a clown
u r outta ideas, read more of ur Atheist bible
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2013
Proffdada:
u r outta ideas, read more of ur Atheist bible

what's that?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:12pm On May 03, 2013
ooman:

what's that?
Evolution codex
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by dare2think: 1:24pm On May 03, 2013
I ask a simple question and you resort to abuse!

How does that help your argument?

Can you prove to me that scientists rely on the bible?

Can you name such scientists and the journals in which their research has been based on the bible?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2013
Proffdada:
Evolution codex

whats that?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:35pm On May 03, 2013
dare2think: I ask a simple question and you resort to abuse!

How does that help your argument?

Can you prove to me that scientists rely on the bible?

Can you name such scientists and the journals in which their research has been based on the bible?

I was talking to ooman about his indigestion to wisdom
The facts were treated yesterday with analogies

d first sentence in the Book states the five factors affecting physical laws 1) in the begining(time) 2) God (energy) 3) created (force) 4) the heavens(space) 5) and the earth(matter)

The Bible is written for everyone,wise and foolish,just and unjust,but every mystery can be made manifested by the Holy Spirit
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2013
Proffdada:
I was talking to ooman about his indigestion to wisdom
The facts were treated yesterday with analogies

d first sentence in the Book states the five factors affecting physical laws 1) in the begining(time) 2) God (energy) 3) created (force) 4) the heavens(space) 5) and the earth(matter)

The Bible is written for everyone,wise and foolish,just and unjust,but every mystery can be made manifested by the Holy Spirit
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:38pm On May 03, 2013
ooman:

whats that?
Book of d damned :evolution by charles darwin
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:43pm On May 03, 2013
[quote author=ooman][/quote]
why display ur regressive reasoning, i didn't say spot the difference
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2013
Proffdada:
Book of d damned :evolution by charles darwin

darwin never wrote such a book!
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:52pm On May 03, 2013
ooman:

darwin never wrote such a book!
Same book diff name
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 03, 2013
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2013
Proffdada:
Same book diff name

upload the pic of the book with that title
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 4:09pm On May 03, 2013
ooman:

upload the pic of the book with that title

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2013
^^^^

Proffdada:
Book of d damned :[size=20pt]evolution[/size] by charles darwin

that was the title of the book you claimed he wrote you dishonest leprechaun.

you think i dont know he wrote that junky? angry
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 7:29pm On May 03, 2013
ooman: ^^^^

that was the title of the book you claimed he wrote you dishonest leprechaun.

you think i dont know he wrote that junky? angry

Lol you r funny
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by coputa(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2013
He is a fake pastor,he is not a real man of God.. Atheist often converts to christians after the scales have fallen from their eyes while playing with theories and deceits of scientists (trial and error protagonist)

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2013
coputa: He is a fake pastor,he is not a real man of God.. Atheist often converts to christians after the scales have fallen from their eyes while playing with theories and deceits of scientists (trial and error protagonist)

shut up kid!

god is a fraud
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2013
Proffdada:

Lol you r funny

why wont i be, liar!
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by coputa(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2013
If God is a fraud,then your existence is equally a fraud...your brain is working in a reverse..,think,think,think,toddler...think
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2013
coputa: If God is a fraud,then your existence is equally a fraud...your brain is working in a reverse..,think,think,think,toddler...think

god didnt create man, man created god, kid.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by coputa(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2013
Can you please explan how man created God....reverse brain toddler
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2013
coputa: Can you please explan how man created God....reverse brain toddler

by creating religions, hundreds of them, each with its god
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by coputa(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2013
Okay,i can now see where you are coming from.,you mean man created god because of the different religion and their own god....this is the undoing of man propelled by greed and superiority,these does not change the existence of a supreme being, man is at liberty to take his own decisions...
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 11:49am On May 04, 2013
ooman:

why wont i be, liar!
Nah,i'm not a liar I told you earlier same book different name
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2013
Proffdada:
Nah,i'm not a liar I told you earlier same book different name

and i told you to upload the version you were shouting about
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2013
coputa: Okay,i can now see where you are coming from.,you mean man created god because of the different religion and their own god....this is the undoing of man propelled by greed and superiority,these does not change the existence of a supreme being, man is at liberty to take his own decisions...

no supreme being exists, all was made up by man.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by coputa(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2013
Who made man ?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 6:32pm On May 04, 2013
ooman:

and i told you to upload the version you were shouting about
That was my own way of naming the damn book
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2013
coputa: Who made man ?

man was not made! man is not a computer that you invent
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2013
Proffdada:
That was my own way of naming the damn book

the book of fools = bible

if we all have liberty of renaming books as we like, dear iddiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In UK Over DSS Attempt To Arrest Apostle Suleman(photos) / Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.