Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist (45006 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by coputa(m): 12:35am On May 05, 2013
Who created man,was not created also.......then .what brought about the existence of life (human beign) on earth...please explain..,you seems not to have facts to back your claims..,your replies are empty
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 8:03am On May 05, 2013
ooman:

the book of fools = bible

if we all have liberty of renaming books as we like, dear iddiot
sour loser tongue
ooman:

the book of fools = bible

if we all have liberty of renaming books as we like, dear iddiot
sour loser tongue
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2013
coputa: Who created man,was not created also.......then .what brought about the existence of life (human beign) on earth...please explain..,you seems not to have facts to back your claims..,your replies are empty

oh, i know how man came to be.

I see you base the evidence of your god on your ignorance
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2013
Proffdada:
sour loser tongue
sour loser tongue

dumb foul
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 12:20pm On May 05, 2013
ooman:

dumb foul
can you stop thinking with ur butt, it'll help you spell better grin
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2013
Proffdada:
can you stop thinking with ur butt, it'll help you spell better grin

IGNORED
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 3:31pm On May 05, 2013
ooman:

IGNORED
better let's go back to the topic
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2013
Proffdada:
better let's go back to the topic

yea, do lets

How do you do with the fact that many thousand gods exist and of all these, my Flying Pig is the only true God tongue
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 7:09pm On May 05, 2013
ooman:

yea, do lets

How do you do with the fact that many thousand gods exist and of all these, my Flying Pig is the only true God tongue
That's good, you've got a god
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by systemseng: 7:22pm On May 05, 2013
Proffdada:

wink
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:33pm On May 05, 2013
Proffdada:

Your problem seem to be that you are content with the fact i have a god

Am an atheist and that is certain

My flying pig is just a god you cannot disprove
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 9:37pm On May 05, 2013
ooman:

Your problem seem to be that you are content with the fact i have a god

Am an atheist and that is certain

My flying pig is just a god you cannot disprove
I can't disprove you being a blasphemist not an atheist. All other atheist I've come across don't throw insults at God they think is non existence.
One you start hurling abuses at God it means you acknowledges His existence but you are just bitter about something in your past and/or you are just hopeless

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by coputa(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2013
@ooman, you argue based on sentiments....you have no concrete to support your belief..,dnt just be a blind disciple..THINK ! ! !
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2013
Proffdada:
I can't disprove you being a blasphemist not an atheist. All other atheist I've come across don't throw insults at God they think is non existence.
One you start hurling abuses at God it means you acknowledges His existence but you are just bitter about something in your past and/or you are just hopeless

or probably the evils the bible contains is what am exposing
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2013
coputa: @ooman, you argue based on sentiments....you have no concrete to support your belief..,dnt just be a blind disciple..THINK ! ! !

i dont just have your time

enjoy your delusions man!
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 6:43am On May 06, 2013
ooman:

or probably the evils the bible contains is what am exposing
Ooman you r really scared of hell n trying to console yourself
Don't worry the devil will host u well grin
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2013
Proffdada:
Ooman you r really scared of hell n trying to console yourself
Don't worry the devil will host u well grin

scared of hell, ha.....you missed it. On the contrary, i would rather go to hell than spend eternity with monster yahweh.

Satan my God already promised me a great kingdom where i can do as i like, not paradise where all you do is sing holy holy holy to a monster and his illegitimate bastard tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 6:06pm On May 06, 2013
ooman:

scared of hell, ha.....you missed it. On the contrary, i would rather go to hell than spend eternity with monster yahweh.

Satan my God already promised me a great kingdom where i can do as i like, not paradise where all you do is sing holy holy holy to a monster and his illegitimate bastard tongue
Dumb Blasphemist
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2013
Proffdada:
Dumb Blasphemist

Gullible iddiot
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 9:29pm On May 06, 2013
ooman:

Gullible iddiot
My pathos to your predicament is that I've got something to hold to despite all the knowledge invented. The wisdom which you seriously lack is in the fear of God
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Rexyl(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2013
Thank God after a lot of twisting and efforts to avoid the truth Ooman has been finally caught up in the midst of his pretence against knowing the Almighty God and acknowledging his work and presence. Now you have finally confessed existence of God and Satan. Kudos to disciples of Jesus here that made you to realise where you deliberately placed yourself. There is no gain from being the enemy of God. Now you have realised that you have two options to chose from when talking about life after death. Your choice of hell is worrisome to the heart that is so passionate for salvation of your soul. If you have been doing good you would have loved it to continue to eternity but your deeds are against the will of God so you are giving the devil an advantage to ride you and proceed in that manner until you are rendered useless. While you are still alive salvation of your life is so precious to God. Though you have ridiculed him he is still gracious and merciful to receive you back as a lost but found child. Pls free yourself from deception of devil, come to God the father.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 11:16am On May 13, 2013
Rexyl: Thank God after a lot of twisting and efforts to avoid the truth Ooman has been finally caught up in the midst of his pretence against knowing the Almighty God and acknowledging his work and presence. Now you have finally confessed existence of God and Satan. Kudos to disciples of Jesus here that made you to realise where you deliberately placed yourself. There is no gain from being the enemy of God. Now you have realised that you have two options to chose from when talking about life after death. Your choice of hell is worrisome to the heart that is so passionate for salvation of your soul. If you have been doing good you would have loved it to continue to eternity but your deeds are against the will of God so you are giving the devil an advantage to ride you and proceed in that manner until you are rendered useless. While you are still alive salvation of your life is so precious to God. Though you have ridiculed him he is still gracious and merciful to receive you back as a lost but found child. Pls free yourself from deception of devil, come to God the father.

when exactly did the bold happen

you console yourself by deceiving yourself

nice logic
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Rexyl(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2013
ooman:

when exactly did the bold happen

you console yourself by deceiving yourself

nice logic

You should have got it right by this time if you have completely swallowed up your erroneous doctrine and get settled with the reality we have shown you here. Why will you now deny your previous comment of May 6, 10:18am
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2013
Rexyl:

You should have got it right by this time if you have completely swallowed up your erroneous doctrine and get settled with the reality we have shown you here. Why will you now deny your previous comment of May 6, 10:18am

what exactly is that? quote me
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Rexyl(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2013
ooman:

What about this? At last last you referenced a supernatural being. Once again choosing everlasting life is better than taking delight in eternal destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by bokohalal(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2013
meetdonald:

if you know history well, then point out a group that hv been in existence before any known cvilisation, in which their believe is that no god exists.

Psalm 14:1. If everyone believed there would have been no need for the quote.

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2013
Wow!atheist r brainless cowards embarassed tongue
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Infomizer(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Anyone ever thought that we're probably projects of a zoology Phd student on Andromeda galaxy? Not my thoughts tho, but it is worth as much consideration as any other thought. My point is- we can only guess. We can't be truly certain as of yet, but when it comes to seeking answers the right way, science does it well!

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Proffdada: Wow!atheist r brainless cowards embarassed tongue

does saying this make you feel any more secure in your delusions?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:08am On Aug 01, 2013
ooman:

does saying this make you feel any more secure in your delusions?
ooman waste
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Infomizer(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Proffdada: Wow!atheist r brainless cowards embarassed tongue
Even such a preposterous claim would not make one refer to you as brainless. However, it takes intelligence and quest for logical answers to become an apostate-cum-atheist. Not 'brainlessness' as you imply. All the atheists i've met reek of intelligence.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Infomizer:
Even such a preposterous claim would not make one refer to you as brainless. However, it takes intelligence and quest for logical answers to become an apostate-cum-atheist. Not 'brainlessness' as you imply. All the atheists i've met reek of intelligence.
if u call myopic reasoning based on physical evidence intelligence then wisdom is infinite lightyears away from u

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Nigerians Protest In UK Over DSS Attempt To Arrest Apostle Suleman(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.