Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer (881 Views)

Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta / Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos / Boko Haram Killed Woman In Labour —Amnesty International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer by mrlizo: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
The members of the Boko Haram sect have refused to accept the amnesty offer promised to them by the Governor Alhaji Kashim Shettima.

Abu Dardam, the spokesman of the sect in a BBC Hausa programme monitored in Maiduguri, stressed that their reason of not accepting the amnesty is that they do not recognize democracy as a form of government.

Boko Haram faulted the...Read full story @ http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/04/boko-haram-rejects-amnesty-offer.html

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer by westbee: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
mr gov. can u give me the offer, pls!
Re: Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer by AustineE1: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
....the amnesty program is dead on arrival,boko haram is an ideology,a believe,a concept of the mind and shldnt be compared with the Niger-delta uprising which was a fight against oppression and internal tyranny!...they government of the day shld device a more formidable way of fighting the boko haram terrorist to the last man,they shld be crushed both in body,spirit and soul!!!so that they souls of innocent Nigerians killed in this northern islamists mal-adventure, will rest in perfect peace!
Re: Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer by BabaEleko(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hahaha。。。。。Right back at oga GEJ. Stick it up ur a55。lmao

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer by Onlytruth(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
Good. At least now it can be withdrawn formally. The committee has only TWO weeks to complete its recommendations.
That time-line should never be extended even for ONE day.
Re: Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer by nduchucks: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
Onlytruth: Good. At least now it can be withdrawn formally. The committee has only TWO weeks to complete its recommendations.
That time-line should never be extended even for ONE day.

Give it up, OP's story is 2 years old. olodo
Re: Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer by Onlytruth(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Give it up, OP's story is 2 years old. olodo

If I were you I would be praying fervently that they accept the offer (if and when made).
There is no way you people will win this game.
I have it on good authority that 2015 presidency is already in the bag. grin cool

So, tell your brothers to stop killing Nigerians unnecessarily. wink
Re: Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer by Pizzanatty(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
Infact ds is good NEWS...boko boys keep it up...No body should beg 2 acceptn it ooo...GEJ led JTF no goin back kill,kill & kill or let a meetn be called 4 process of disintegration...
Re: Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer by Obiagu1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Boko Haram should declare full scale war on Nigeria. I assure them they will win convincingly because we will barely fire a shot.
Their much desired Northern Nigeristan will be theres.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer by Igwe9(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty Offer by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
If this is true, then
Jonathan will have the last laugh.
i too can laugh part 1 now and then head to my beloved Biafra land, to laugh part 2.

(1) (Reply)

Tears, Eulogies As Ekiti Deputy Gov Lies-in-state / How David Mark Will Take Over From Jonathan / War On Boko Haram: US Threaten Sanction Over Any "Heavy-handed" Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.