Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,515 members, 7,840,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati (6496 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati by iykak47: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lai the LIAR
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati by slimghost(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
Alhaji LIE Muhamed is a born liar and propagandist. That we know already!
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati by kolokolobi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
If you ask me both Reuben and lai are paid propagandists....who of them is a greater liar?..Abati...by a mile.
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati by bakila: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
Gamji007:

What would you have said if the building belonged to Buhari?
Good question. Fortylappy answer.
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati by nairaman66(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Adura_ngba:

Because aliens were found in an abandoned building that belonged to Bayelsa State, then you have concluded GEJ is hosting terrorists in Lagos State. Hmmmm. Conspiracy theories. Well done sha.

Beyond reasonable doubt- Lets assume you lack good judgement or sense! Aliens were found in a State Government's property, have you imagined how they (Aliens) got there in the first place?

It's easy to be on the defensive anytime for anyone.., when you do, please have your facts in check! Have a nice day.
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati by Adurangba(f): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
nairaman66:

Beyond reasonable doubt- Lets assume you lack good judgement or sense! Aliens were found in a State Government's property, have you imagined how they (Aliens) got there in the first place?

It's easy to be on the defensive anytime for anyone.., when you do, please have your facts in check! Have a nice day.

In a State Government abandoned property. Dont make it seem like they found them in the Bayelsa state guest house or government house. Dummy.
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati by porka: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
koruji: They know where to look if they are really looking.
We know those who forged an SSS report to make it look like they had information on Aregbesola & islamists.
They are the same ones who hurriedly formed a counter APC.
All are firmly traced to PDP.
Their hooligan tactics are known to all.
People are not fooled.
Propaganda will fail - the lies of GEJ will fail come 2015!!!

We are seeing forged, SSS report and Aregbesola in the same sentence?

Hmmmm!
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati by motif8(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Our Yansh]Reuben Abati is‎​ a senseless arselicking person something that's the .....

bros pls put sentiment aside and come out with a good arguement, we have all read from the 3 parties, the federal govt whom they claimed awarded the contracts and thjey said it was not true, fasheun said he wasn't paid to secure pipe line. why not wait till u see opc at the bunkery spots or u ask lie muhammed to provide the contract document as they use to forge, pls don't let tinubu deceive u, even if tinubu wins federal, i can bet it notin will change
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati by segunobe(m): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2013
I'm not a fan of Lai Mohammed or Reuben Abati but somethings don't just add up about this whole SA on media thing.
Abati was a well known and respected activist who used his platform as editor of Guardian newspaper to speak against the so many ills of the Nigerian political system. He was a fiery writer who spoke the truth without caring whose horse is gored. That was why so many people hailed his selection as the moderator of the last presidential debate. Now he's the mouthpiece of the same people who makes the life of Nigerians more difficult.
I never imagined the Reuben Abati I knew to defend sensitive issues like the appointment of patience as a perm sec,the state pardon granted Alams,or even the subsidy removal when the issue of corruption which got us in the mess in the first place had not been tackled to mention a few.
Reuben is either a turncoat,or confused or he's just goin through mid-life crisis. Whatever the case just know that the worst kind of people on earth are the people who speak from both sides of the mouth. Cos their opinion is dictated by their tommy. Reuben,Reuben,Reuben, how many times did I call you? Pls retrace your steps before its too late. You're letting so many people who looked up to you down. Only God knows the kind of tea you were fed in Aso rock to make you become such a turncoat!
As for GEJ,4yrs(2009-2013) is enough to have at least one tangible achievement that has improved the lives of Nigerians. Just One achievement which every Nigerian can see and feel. You forget that your government is not "for the elite and by the elite" alone.
I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Govt. Distributes 230,000 Free Uniforms To Secondary School Students / Kogi Guber: SDP Alleges Plot To Burn Down INEC Office / What Will Become Of Soludo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.