Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) (10802 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2013
LeonessAug: This is definitely a lie /joke. @op, are you trying to create traffic on your thread?

My observations
1. An eight year old boy would write more legible than this, a lot of his age mates are already in secondary sch in Nigeria of today. I entered JSS1 at age 9 and I was older than some people.
2. The assignment can never be for an eight year old child because it looks too easy. A 4-5 year old child should figure that out... 3 letter words.......
3. An adult probably used his/her left hand to mimick a toddler's handwriting.
4. There's no way a toddler will be able to spell p**** as its not a common word.
5. As for the imaginary mother, I bet you spelt that yourself.

Ciao!

The only one thinking outside the box here so far.
Ewwwww! wont dignify the op with the traffic she desires on her thread. Am outta here!
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by fittty(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2013
Cool story bro! Tell it again undecided
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by nagoma(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2013
The woman was right beating the boy up. As all can see, the correct answer is TESTICLES.
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by gbanikiti(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2013
pweeryambre: After beating the boy, did the mother now tell him wat he was suppose write then?
that is the problem. even the Olodo mother does not know the answer.
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by aijaydiva(f): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2013
What is immoral about a part of the body biko nu?!!!! undecided An arrow pointed towards that direction and d poor boy innocently followed the arrow. Abeg d woman herself needs punishment undecided
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by floranbee1(f): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Children of 2day are something else and yes a child of 8yrs knows what penis is and can spell it perfectly.My own veiw about this is that this was'nt really done by the child in question because it's not related to what is in the assignment...i kinda smell a rat...
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by hockeyboy: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2013
Send free sms to any network just remove the space and
copy to your browser
http:// ./4had
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2013
LeonessAug: This is definitely a lie /joke. @op, are you trying to create traffic on your thread?

My observations
1. An eight year old boy would write more legible than this, a lot of his age mates are already in secondary sch in Nigeria of today. I entered JSS1 at age 9 and I was older than some people.
2. The assignment can never be for an eight year old child because it looks too easy. A 4-5 year old child should figure that out... 3 letter words.......
3. An adult probably used his/her left hand to mimick a toddler's handwriting.
4. There's no way a toddler will be able to spell p**** as its not a common word.
5. As for the imaginary mother, I bet you spelt that yourself.

Ciao!

GBAM
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Parnassuss(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2013
omo beat the kid not cos he is wrong, but because he will learn that not everything that is 'obvious' is correct
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by segzicres(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2013
To be honest, the mother's dull for beating her son.........she should just correct him and be happy she has a smart kid. She probably was cheated a lot by men and the answer just triggered that experience. Mscheew ret.arded mother
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by OCcool: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2013
I really don't have anything 2 comment on d topic. Jst trying 2 increase my number of posts on NL. Shikena.
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by luluosas(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2013
Laff wan kill me die here in the office. Why the mother dey behave like mumu na? The boy get am correct correct.
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Bebetter: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2013
[size=24pt]"SIT"[/size] (but honestly P***s is the easier answer) cool
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by cigaricon(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2013
Hahahaha una no go kee pesin with laf oh

ok me think the answer is LAP and these are my reasons:
*as you can see in the book other objects are spelt with just three letters so writing p.enis there doesnt make sense

*You guys should use your brain, if the motive of th author was p.enis then he would have drawn a naked man with a clear view of the p.enis on the book. I dont see a p.enis there.

*Ok, this assignment might not be on words with three letters as some folks say thats too cheap for an eight year old, but might be on three letter words with the /a/ vowel sound so u see p.enis is out of it.

But the author should have made the image bigger though to avoid confusions like this.
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by shadrach77: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
mysticgal: this is a macmillian or modular english woorkbook,and the answer is a chair.
you are a liar!! The answer cannot be chair when someone is obviously sitted on the chair. If the author meant for the answer to be chair, they would not have had a man sitting on it.

i think the op is lying. Tha arrow appears to have been drawn i.e added to the original drawing.

The correct answer is MAN. It follows the pattern of the previous answers and the next answer - three letter rhyming words - cab, bag, man, can

The op made up the story in order to divert traffic to her thread sad sad sad angry angry angry wink wink smiley smiley
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
NessaFresh: Ok my aunt's son who is just about 8 years old came home with a weekend assignment. He probably did it yesterday been saturday but today his Mum decided to cross check it. From the kitchen (where I was at that moment), I heard the boy screaming(crying), when I rushed out to see what what the problem was, my aunt told me her son had begun trailing the immoral part and stuff and was very angry at the poor boy for dong his assignment this way.
What are your views on this? Is the boy really to blame considering the arrow on his workbook?

All I can say is :- your aunt is an illiterate
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by honorsam(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Contrived if you ask me...why it made front page is unfathomable 2me
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by drnoel: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
ayobase: Why beating the poor boy.....what/where is the arrow pointed to in the first place!

I didn't think otherwise when I saw the pix.

I might not have cautioned if beaten for writing "Vagina"

An innocent child doing his best with an innocent mind!
She has just made the little boy realise that there is something there in that word penis. Children are not stupid and they learn rather fast, faster that us adults. She should have kept silent here but the move to correct what is not to be corrected will be her ondoing.
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
femi4: That book need to be sanction
For wetin now? You mean an eight year old should not be able to label fully the visible part of human body? Moreso u can go ahead and sanctions Nollywood movies too. You are a blinking sh*t!
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by SisiKill1: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
It's a LAP because the other words are 3 letter words

Lap?! No way it is SIT...can't you see the man sitting?

No it is a CHAIR because the arrow is slightly to the left of the right of the knee

Liar! It is not a chair it is MAN because blah blah blah

. . .These are the answers and the logic behind the answers from adults with enough time on their hands to study the picture yet we expect a child to get it right off the cuff?!!!

I really want to know who the publisher of this stupid book is.
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by baby124: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
shadrach77:
you are a liar!! The answer cannot be chair when someone is obviously sitted on the chair. If the author meant for the answer to be chair, they would not have had a man sitting on it.

i think the op is lying. Tha arrow appears to have been drawn i.e added to the original drawing.

The correct answer is MAN. It follows the pattern of the previous answers and the next answer - three letter rhyming words - cab, bag, man, can

The op made up the story in order to divert traffic to her thread sad sad sad angry angry angry wink wink smiley smiley

This seems like the most likely answer. MAN grin. Shadrach must have been an ITK tongue
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by CrushX(f): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sisi_Kill: At least the little dude showed some initiative in answering the question.

And knowledge smiley But I've seen people hit their kids when they are beginning to touch themselves when they are young, instead of somehow trying to better deal with a natural part of biological and mental growth. I stay away from judging, as even babysitting a child was so much work and you're worried that you might be doing something wrong and screwing up that child for life, let alone real parenting.

I think it's supposed to be SIT. But I would've written p***s too cheesy
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sisi_Kill: It's a LAP because the other words are 3 letter words

Lap?! No way it is SIT...can't you see the man sitting?

No it is a CHAIR because the arrow is slightly to the left of the right of the knee

Liar! It is not a chair it is MAN because blah blah blah

. . .These are the answers and the logic behind the answers from adults with enough time on their hands to study the picture yet we expect a child to get it right off the cuff?!!!

Lmao!! The inability of many to figure out the obvious subject matter of this preK/Kindergarten reading homework is a true head scratcher. Seriously, people need to just stop trying to 'guess' the answer. It's embarassing reading the thought processes they employ to arrive at their answer.

@ Topic, the mother is totally out of line for beating the child who did nothing wrong here but attempt to be precise. Fault lies with the artist for such a poor representation.
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by vikkydollar(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ur aunt is d dullest mum eva

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place / Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage / 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.