Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place (10813 Views)

Shout Out To My Spouse! / Living Without My Spouse For 6 Months (At Least) / Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Loveaflame(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2011
I need your candid advise their nairalanders. My wife came to embarrass me publicly in my working place on the ground that I was talking to a female staff of mine.She accused me of having a love relationship with her.When I told her to swear with the Bible she couldn't.

She has become aggressive threatening to break any female's head she sees talking with me after closing hours.What should I do?
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by 2goodbobo(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2011
@op
There is no smoke without fire. are you sure you are not
guilty as charge? anyway,I think she went to far by going
to your office and cause chaos.

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by agitator: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2011
was it coincidence the lady was with you or it is your normal routine?

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Loveaflame(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2011
Thanks. But, it is not my normal routine.It only happens when their a critical issue to be discussed about the progress of the biz.Which really comes once in a blue moon
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by LongOne1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2011
Wow, now that’s a warrior woman for you.

It is possible she feels something lacking from the relationship I.e. maybe you haven’t been showing her affection lately. Look for ways to re-assure her the way to feel about her, picture her as this new hot chic in your life and spoil her. You probably know the things that make her happy, now is the time to start doing them to prevent further embarrassment.

The logic is if you prove to her you are still crazy about her, she won’t need to fight to assert ownership. But then again, what do I know? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by sistajay(f): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ Poster . . . . . abeg tell wifey if she needs backup to call me. . . . . .hehehehehe!!

2 Likes

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by 190: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2011
FROM YOUR WORKING PLACE SEND BACK TO HER FATHER'S HOUSE IN THE VILLAGE

IS SHE MAD!!

3 Likes

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by MMM2(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
op

from ur thread ur wife is stronger than u.

So divorce her,

and

marry a submissive wife from ur villa.

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by kpolli(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2011
tell female co-workers to start wearing crash helmets after work b4 talking to u

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by apache77(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2011
Instead of kicking her out, you are here asking for stupidd advice. What do you want to hear?? Have you not read about Ambassador Wigwe and his Jezebel wife?? Did you not see how the woman (his wife with similar traits as your wife) brought him down at the pinnacle of his career?? She started by haassing fellow diplomats he was close to in Japan and only last month, forced his recall from Kenya. Learn man, its not everything you need to come to Nairaland to seek advice. Kick her out fast or 10, 15 or 20 years down the line, she will either send you into premature retirement (which will even be a plus for you) or she will send you to an early grave. Dont say you werent warned/.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by forkadict(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2011
Someone needs an urgent counsel (i presume) and seeks same on Nairaland but what do we have? Sickos misyarning all over the place. Mscheeeeeeeeew.

@ OP. Now seriously are you for real? Or are you up to some mischief? feed me back. Then we'll know how to proceed. safe.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by lipsexyme(f): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2011
shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by kokoye(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2011
That woman will kill you someday . . sorry.

She will soon get you fired and then unleash hell on you for not being able to provide for the family.

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2011
lol,  dont mind those telling you to send her out jo,  Did you guys just got married? Does she have a bad temper? Has she always been like that? Has there been any complaint from her about you lately?

Answer these question honestly,and it will give u a direction of what to do with her.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by dustydee: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2011
did she catch you in a compromising position?
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2011
So you didn't know that your wife was dramatic before you married her?

Congrats, you married a drama queen. Now you've got to deal with her.

Good luck son.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by alexola20(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2011
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by gidson12(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
@poster
that is your cross to bear

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Ollybiz(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2011
Has she been like that since you married her?
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by ChefMike(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy There is no smoke without fire!!! You have to be sincere with yourself.You and your wife are one flesh so it will be difficult to separate the two of you.Your home first before any drastic decision.You still have to calm her down and tell her the truth about the whole scenario.I believe she will understand.Thank God that she show's her grievances to tell you that she's jealous not the other way round.Marriage is an institution ordain by God not man.Save yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by proffmanue(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2011
give her a break by ignoring her but don't go after any skirt. she will get over her jealousy and apologize.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Ajiowe: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2011
You and your wife lacks understanding of each other. This is my short contribution.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by donugapi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
She's a Arrow!
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by apache77(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
rokiatu:

So you didn't know that your wife was dramatic before you married her?

Congrats,  you married a drama queen. Now you've got to deal with her.

Good luck son.
[b]
My Broda, don’t listen to people Rokiatu here (telling you you shd stick with her). They are the same people who will come here to call you animal, wife batterer the minute your wife’s excesses get out of hand and you decide to clamp down on her. It needn’t get to that stage. People with psychological flaws as your wife (with anger) do not improve with marriage. They get worse, and it would only detoriate except you believe in miracles and decide to wait for your pastor to heal her. While waiting for that turnaround, pray she doesn’t kill you first.

Run while you can, You didn’t follow the Ambasador Wigwe story The wife probably started like this too, he tolerated her because in 1978, Seun handnt been born and there was no Nairaland for people like us to advice you. You do not have any excuse, buster, if you end up sorry tomorrow. Ypu can follow Wigwe’s story on:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-679613.32.html
http://newafricanpress.com/2011/06/01/my-wife-is-a-husband-beater-ambassador-wigwe/
Those who have ears let them hear. You made a fundamental mistake marrying this woman, and you knew because her temper didn’t just start today. If you listen to people like Rokiatu, then anything wey you see make your hand carry am (if your wife is pretty as Rokiatu anyway, stick with her at your own peril. You will atleast bear the pain knowing that you have a trophy wife, and everyone will be drooling and clapping for you wen you step out with her, shikena[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2011
there's no smoke without fire. i'm sure this man has not said the truth about the matter. your wife can not just come to your office to embarass or harrass any female staff without a concrete reason. besides, if you have been truly faithful to her in time past why will she doubt you let alone harrassing you in your office. you invited what you get. a female friend of mine was once involved in similar situation. her husband swore not to have anything to do with the lady that happens to be a member of their church. but alas, the burble burst when the lady in question became pregnant for her husband. people blamed her for negligence and also said she shouldn't have assumed it for mere friendship. she had wanted to challenge the lady in question and report the issue to the pastor but people told her not to. i strongly believe you have a lot of adjustment to make especially with the opposite sex. will you be happy if you see your wife in the midst of her male colleagues always? lastly, why are you always in the midst of female colleagues? don't you have male colleagues in your office? please adjust and try to talk things over with your wife, i'm sure she won't do it again. reinstate her confidence and show her more love. divorce should be out of it cos the next woman in your life might be worst. goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2011
The very fact that your wife had the audacity to do such a thing to your face, and even threaten further havoc clearly shows who wears the trousers in your marriage. Shame. If you give them an inch, they would take a mile. . .so why give them even 1/10th of an inch? When a man marries a woman who doesn't catch cold whenever he sneezes, then he would sure be the one to catch cold when SHE sneezes. Unfortunately there is no middle ground if there must be peace in the marriage.

Then again it's clear that you're a Mr Nice Guy. Na una type dey hear ween for una wife hand for marriage. Imagine one's wife confronting/challenging/threatening him publicly? Lol. Soon she'd order you to do 3 laps of frog jump around your office building. . .and something tells me you would obey her instruction.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
Loveaflame:

I need your candid advise their nairalanders. My wife came to embarrass me publicly in my working place on the ground that I was talking to a female staff of mine.She accused me of having a love relationship with her.When I told her to swear with the Bible she couldn't.

She has become aggressive threatening to break any female's head she sees talking with me after closing hours.What should I do?

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin bros, since you stand accused, do the smart thing, play the part use this chance to really lay into all sorts of girls.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2011
this from a "love relationship expert"

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by cantell(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin bros, since you stand accused, do the smart thing, play the part use this chance to really lay into all sorts of girls.
I concur!
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by obowunmi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2011
Loveaflame:

ahahahahhahahahahahhahahhaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by WackyJ1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
So since he's married. He cannot talk to any other woman again? And she went as far as coming to his office place to confront him? Did she give him the Job or the degree he used in getting it? If he slaps her now to let her know she made an error it'll become wife beating, Poster sit your wife down and discuss the problem with her while warning her seriously not to try such nonsense again,
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Sunofgod(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2011
Loveaflame:

With a username like yours I understand your wifes concerns - cheesy

You need to change your ways and stop giving your wife reason to suspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? / Punishment For My Wife / Subscribe To IROKOTV For #3000 For One Year Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.