Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

this is too funny - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / this is too funny (24792 Views)

Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2013
[quote
author=Cuteguy12]I have been called attractive good looking all
different kind of things in my life. But right now i am bored and just
want Gods work is good accept you have to take care the way you dispense lips
somebody to rate my pics.[/quote]
Re: this is too funny by bolaino(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf: These Guys are Typing up Paragraphs just to hate on this guy......
nigga, nigga nigga, tell ur pussy as.s nigga to let it go, ur nigga's got feminine ways and I'm sure he bleeds for five days,

3 Likes

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2013
bolaino: that's why I love nairalnders una no dey fail, lol, put him in his place jare.

Cus i don't seen any chicks posting on you saying ur good looking and asking for your number. Besides i bet you look like the guy from the family matters show you know who i am talking about lmaof. I bet you have the same struggle with the ladies like him too thats why you hate on us cute niggas like me lol don't worry you grow out of that urkle look soon. For your sake sooner rather then later.
Re: this is too funny by Deiok(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2013
op. I am not trying to trash you, but seriously just imagine yourself being dark when say dark i mean black, it will be hell for you to walk the street of nigeria.

And stop trying to impress us. Stop acting as if you are the first or only person to live in the united state. I just want you to know that we nigerians dont give a shìt about were you live.

And my rating will be 5/10 just being fair here.
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2013
bolaino: nigga, nigga nigga, tell ur pussy as.s nigga to let it go, ur nigga's got feminine ways and I'm sure he bleeds for five days,

But You in here Hating on Another Man for Multiple Hours, So Tell me who really bleeding on their menstrual? undecided

I smell Periodic Discharge.... wink
Re: this is too funny by Okijajuju1(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Cus i don't seen any chicks posting on you saying ur good looking and asking for your number. Besides i bet you look like the guy from the family matters show you know who i am talking about lmaof. I bet you have the same struggle with the ladies like him too thats why you hate on us cute niggas like me lol don't worry you grow out of that urkle look soon. For your sake sooner rather then later.

2 Likes

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2013
Deiok: op. I am not trying to trash you, but seriously just imagine yourself being dark when say dark i mean black, it will be hell for you to walk the street of nigeria.

And stop trying to impress us. Stop acting as if you are the first or only person to live in the united state. I just want you to know that we nigerians dont give a shìt about were you live.

And my rating will be 5/10 just being fair here.

Aare you a homo lol why you rating me
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Bolaino is actually more handsome and your attitude does not help matters at all! You are full of yourself and that's not cute anywhere.

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2013
If Bolaino so godddamn handsome, then why isn't his thread on the front page, instead of him being inside of another man's thread hating like a Byytch? Lmfaooo grin
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Bolaino is actually more handsome and your attitude does not help matters at all! You are full of yourself and that's not cute anywhere.

I am sorry i am not trying to offend anyone i mean look at my posts girl look at all these people i have to deal with so many haters. hey But what's your name maybe we could talk sometime let me show how nice and polite a light skinned like me can be
Re: this is too funny by sammmiey1: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12: bro I know ur not attractive. No dude hates this much unless he a jealous nigga ha ha I love the fact u hate.lol but seriously hop off me and hop. On your self for not being as goodlooking.yawn. what else u got?
u post as thou u hold a hot coal in ur hand dat makes u type lousy stuf,u aint communicatin bro!plus,my rate 4u is 4/10,u got massive lips
Re: this is too funny by eklassical(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2013
i am way finer than this guy na!!!!!!!
Re: this is too funny by goldstarpamela(f): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2013
Big nose and mouth..2 me ure fine in a disgusting way

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2013
samm_miey: u post as thou u hold a hot coal in ur hand dat makes u type lousy stuf,u aint communicatin bro!plus,my rate 4u is 4/10,u got massive lips

Let me sing the hater song lol you mad and sad cus your ugly like ur dad the girls i got are the girls you never had come on bro how old are you why are you rating me only women not DUDES lol
Re: this is too funny by jadakiss213(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You look good. If you decide to contest for Mr Nairaland, however, please consult me as your package no gbam as e dey now. It would be nice if a clean looking guy spoke clean English as well smiley[/size]
u af killed me!that was soo blunt
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2013
You guys should stop hating on the guy. He's cute
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2013
The Almighty Bolaino.......Never even heard of him.........9:53 Am Naija Time and Instead of Working, or doing something that provides employment, He's Hating on some guy with a muthafoukin snakes Mouth.

That alone speaks volumes.

Only Ugly Dudes Envy grin
Re: this is too funny by sammmiey1: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2013
lynpetra: Lovely....can I have your numba wink
he's a broke a*ss,fill me in wil tke care of u
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2013
LMAO ! grin grin grin grin
TalkingToYaSelf: The Almighty Bolaino.......Never even heard of him.........9:53 Am Naija Time and Instead of Working, or doing something that provides employment, He's Hating on some guy with a muthafoukin snakes Mouth.

That alone speaks volumes.

Only Ugly Dudes Envy grin
Re: this is too funny by xynerise: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2013
Frontpage? Does that mean if all the handsome guys on Nairaland decide to upload their pics for rating, each will be on frontpage?
Re: this is too funny by jadakiss213(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You look good. If you decide to contest for Mr Nairaland, however, please consult me as your package no gbam as e dey now. It would be nice if a clean looking guy spoke clean English as well smiley[/size]
Haba,u shld have been a lil bit nice.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2013
samm_miey: he's a broke a*ss,fill me in wil tke care of u

Lol did she say the same thing to you i mean oh my God how many people are hating and how many are just plain mad
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2013
xynerise: Frontpage? Does that mean if all the handsome guys on Nairaland decide to upload their pics for rating, each will be on frontpage?

Maybe try it
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Benzino...or whatever ya name is...

Send another Message Brah.....

I wanna see how well a bitter hater Formulates.

How are you in a thread about another man, and you end up being the victim getting clowned?

So on top of being a hater, you are a Loser To.. Ehh?

Tell me what it's like to be a pathetic hater....I never needed to be one, so i wouldn't know.
cool

2 Likes

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2013
eklassical: i am way finer than this guy na!!!!!!!

Abso- fuccking- lutely!!!
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=lynpetra]

Abso- fuccking- lutely!!

Lol
Re: this is too funny by xynerise: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Maybe try it
Try wetin? I resemble small pikin? undecided

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by goldfish80(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2013
Nobody clicked 'like'on the OP's pix so far & we are on pg5. Isnt that ironic? undecided
Re: this is too funny by bolaino(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

thank you my dear, don't mind him, I wonder what prompted him to create a topic and ask girls to rate his looks, that tells u the kind of Guy he is, he believes good looks can take u anywhere in life, he beta grows up.

2 Likes

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

I am sorry i am not trying to offend anyone i mean look at my posts girl look at all these people i have to deal with so many haters. hey But what's your name maybe we could talk sometime let me show how nice and polite a light skinned like me can be

This is what I am talking about ,what does your skin colour have to do with anything? undecided
you are the definition of shallow mind and narcissism.

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2013
bolaino: thank you my dear, don't mind him, I wonder what prompted him to create a topic and ask girls to rate his looks, that tells u the kind of Guy he is, he believes good looks can take u anywhere in life, he beta grows up.

[size=13pt]*falls from iroko tree*[/size]

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by Okijajuju1(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]*falls from iroko tree*[/size]

**catches ogugua before she hits the ground** grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? / List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Upload Ur Pitcha Nd Let D Ladies Coment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.