Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Pipelines Contract For OPC Is A Blatant Lie —fasehun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipelines Contract For OPC Is A Blatant Lie —fasehun (905 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / Catholic Church Lambast GEJ For OPC Rally / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pipelines Contract For OPC Is A Blatant Lie —fasehun by Adurangba(f): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2013
The founder of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), Dr. Fredrick Fasehun, has described as blatant lie claims that he had secured a contract to protect the nation’s oil pipelines.

Speaking with the Nigerian Tribune on the phone at the weekend he said the rumour was the handiwork of some detractors, who had become jittery because of the current move by him and other like-minds to resuscitate the Unity Party of Nigeria [UPN].

He explained that while it was true that his organization applied for such critical job as far back as October 2010, Fasehun emphatically declared that the authorities had neither responded to the application nor communicated to OPC in any form on the matter.

“My brother, I don’t know the source of the rumour. We applied for the contract in 2010, and we have not received any response to it as of today. I think the rumour is the handiwork of some detractors because I have resuscitated UPN. They want to blackmail me,” he stated.

Insisting that he would never succumb to such blackmail, the medical practitioner queried the source of the falsehood, which he said was being feasted on by the social media.

Fasehun said his group had more than six million people, adding there was no way the contract would not have gone a long a way in creating employment for at least 50,000 persons if the authorities had approved the OPC application.
Besides, he said as citizens of the country, the Yoruba had the right to get their own fair share of what other ethnic groups in the country were benefitting as citizens of Nigeria.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/9133-pipelines-contract-for-opc-is-a-blatant-lie-fasehun
Re: Pipelines Contract For OPC Is A Blatant Lie —fasehun by taharqa: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2013
We know Sir. The Story was plantd by d ACN and their PROPAGANDA machine. Forging Documents, Lying Shamelessly, Distorting Info deliberately etc, is their stock in trade. God don dey catch dem now sha..
Re: Pipelines Contract For OPC Is A Blatant Lie —fasehun by mike404(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2013
grin
taharqa: We know Sir. The Story was plantd by d ACN and their PROPAGANDA machine. Forging Documents, Lying Shamelessly, Distorting Info deliberately etc, is their stock in trade. God don dey catch dem now sha..
Re: Pipelines Contract For OPC Is A Blatant Lie —fasehun by takedat(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2013
Who is Fasheun deceiving? Agreed that the contract has not been awarded to him yet but government is on the verge of doing that. Afenifere was the first to raise alarm over GEJ's desperate attempt to bribe OPC militants, and for all we know, Afenifere is not a political party but a Pan Yoruba group!
Re: Pipelines Contract For OPC Is A Blatant Lie —fasehun by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2013
taharqa: We know Sir. The Story was plantd by d ACN and their PROPAGANDA machine. Forging Documents, Lying Shamelessly, Distorting Info deliberately etc, is their stock in trade. God don dey catch dem now sha..
This m.oronic attitude of yours has gotten to the point beyond redemption. your nasty obsession of ACN is becoming sickening. Well, am not surprised! PDP things..... bunch of m.orons!

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Contract For OPC Is A Blatant Lie —fasehun by gregg2: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2013
take dat: Who is Fasheun deceiving? Agreed that the contract has not been awarded to him yet but government is on the verge of doing that. Afenifere was the first to raise alarm over GEJ's desperate attempt to bribe OPC militants, and for all we know, Afenifere is not a political party but a Pan Yoruba group!

Maybe you are talking about the Tinubu faction
of Afenifere - What is that their name again? Afenifere Renewal or so.
We know them as an arm of ACN.

ACN/APC have bought over media houses to propagate lies. That Liar Muhammed
will be dancing all over raising false alarm.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Contract For OPC Is A Blatant Lie —fasehun by taharqa: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: This m.oronic attitude of yours has gotten to the point beyond redemption. your nasty obsession of ACN is becoming sickening. Well, am not surprised! PDP things..... bunch of m.orons!
May God continue to PUNISH and EXPOSE all PROPAGANDISTS and all their hangers-on. AMEN
Re: Pipelines Contract For OPC Is A Blatant Lie —fasehun by slimghost(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: This m.oronic attitude of yours has gotten to the point beyond redemption. your nasty obsession of ACN is becoming sickening. Well, am not surprised! PDP things..... bunch of m.orons!

You are the slowpoke here my dear! ACN came out to tell us about the contract, and now the supposed beneficiary has come out to deny it. SHAME ON YOU AND ACN! bloody liars and propagandists.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Contract For OPC Is A Blatant Lie —fasehun by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
slimghost:

You are the slowpoke here my dear! ACN came out to tell us about the contract, and now the supposed beneficiary has come out to deny it. SHAME ON YOU AND ACN! bloody liars and propagandists.
Can you imagine? These anonymous ACN internet rats and cockroaches are not even ashamed that their masters could so shamelessly tell naked LIES. These are foul smelly hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man, 22, To Die By Hanging For Stealing N955, 600 / Fashola - We've Learnt Greatly From The Boston Attack. A Must Read.... / Eko Ile: let Me Show You By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.