Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Happened To Striktlymi? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To Striktlymi? (3013 Views)

See What Happened To Me Last Night! / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Striktlymi? by Alfamann: 12:42pm On May 06, 2013
Something must have happened to this fellow. I used to remember when he started every post with greetings and ended with thanks. Many christians including the defender of the weak god, JeSoul, were heaping praises on him. But nowadays, he has become bitter. His posts are filled with spite and contempt.
Striktly, what happened? Did the atheists get to you? Did your god refuse to answer your prayers? Maybe you were praying to the wrong god. (Please note that a prayer to JeSoul is more effective than a prayer to god).
Are you searching for something my brother? Have you been knocking on the wrong doors? There is a way that is wide and dark that leads to joy and riches. Come, my friend, let me show you the light.
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Areaboy2(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2013
lol.. two years tops. n he'll be an atheist.

You can only hold out to sound logic/reasoning for "so" long undecided
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by ooman(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2013
Striky now loves to abuse himself.

The guy is running mad

Atheism is too much for dumb people.

He needs a break away from NL religion section
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2013
His greetings used to be "good morning". Now it is "olodo!" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 31, 2013
A COUPLA WEEKS WITH YOU HEATHENS IS ENOUGH TO DRIVE A SANE MAN INSANE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by okeyxyz(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2013
Goes to show that you can't maintain the falsehood of man's morality and values forever. grin grin

This is the problem with people who identify as christians; They misunderstand the scriptures and therefore venture to form impossible relationships with the world. You simply CANNOT treat unbelievers(unknown entities) with the same love and respect as you'd do with your tested and trusted brothers. So I can understand @striktlymi's meltdown.

I'd rather he(@striktlymi) be more like @obadiah, to know your friends from his enemies. wink
Disclaimer: Please note that this is not(nor does it imply) an endorsement of @obadiah's doctrines. Whoever follows him does so at his own will and risk. grin grin
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by PastorKun(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2013
okeyxyz: Goes to show that you can't maintain the falsehood of man's morality and values forever. grin grin

This is the problem with people who identify as christians; They misunderstand the scriptures and therefore venture to form impossible relationships with the world. You simply CANNOT treat unbelievers(unknown entities) with the same love and respect as you'd do with your tested and trusted brothers. So I can understand @striktlymi's meltdown.

I'd rather he(@striktlymi) be more like @obadiah, to know your friends from his enemies. wink
Disclaimer: Please note that this is not(nor does it imply) an endorsement of @obadiah's doctrines. Whoever follows him does so at his own will and risk. grin grin

@Bolded You are wrong there, as christians we are supposed to love everybody including our enemies. No room for discrimination as a follower of christ.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 31, 2013
Alfamann: Something must have happened to this fellow. I used to remember when he started every post with greetings and ended with thanks. Many christians including the defender of the weak god, JeSoul, were heaping praises on him. But nowadays, he has become bitter. His posts are filled with spite and contempt.
Striktly, what happened? Did the atheists get to you? Did your god refuse to answer your prayers? Maybe you were praying to the wrong god. (Please note that a prayer to JeSoul is more effective than a prayer to god).
Are you searching for something my brother? Have you been knocking on the wrong doors? There is a way that is wide and dark that leads to joy and riches. Come, my friend, let me show you the light.

1 million likes!!

Striklymi has truly changed. He used to greet people and comment in a respectful way.

Now he is abusive and also self-abusive.

I guess arguing against the logic of atheists for so long does some damage.

Take Frosbel for instance.....the guy has gone off the rails.....he hardly even writes like a christian.....he sounds like Stalin fighting against hell preachers and the catholic church
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by mazaje(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2013
He is an honest guy and I like him. . .He is one of the honest ones around. . .I really do not understand his greetings and all but, every body is entittled to his/her style. . .

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by okeyxyz(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2013
Pastor Kun:
@Bolded You are wrong there, as christians we are supposed to love everybody including our enemies. No room for discrimination as a follower of christ.

^^^ Yes I know. You are referring to Mathew 5:43-48(..."For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?...)

This is the misunderstanding because you interpret literally. The enemies in the passage does not refer to literal enemies but the Gospel itself because it's meant to cause you pain and loss mindsets and values you used to be comfortable with. Love in the passage is not about a love of the world but love of the gospel because it is hard(thus is an enemy of your old self/mindset).
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by mazaje(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Take Frosbel for instance.....the guy has gone off the rails.....he hardly even writes like a christian.....he sounds like Stalin fighting against hell preachers and the catholic church

I remember when frosbel used to threaten people with hell back in the days, now he is the one preaching against it. . . grin grin
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 31, 2013
mazaje: He is an honest guy and I like him. . .He is one of the honest ones around. . .I really do not understand his greetings and all but, every body is entittled to his/her style. . .

Yes, I like striky too. But this is an intervention not some singalong happy friends stuff!

Striky is losing it!
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 31, 2013
mazaje:

I remember when frosbel used to threaten people with hell back in the days, now he is the one preaching against it. . . grin grin

lmao......how people change
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by UyiIredia(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

1 million likes!!

Striklymi has truly changed. He used to greet people and comment in a respectful way.

Now he is abusive and also self-abusive.

I guess arguing against the logic of atheists for so long does some damage.

lol ! It's true. The piss and vitriol some atheists emit probably got to him. That's how it was with me and Mudley.
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by PastorAIO: 6:34pm On May 31, 2013
okeyxyz:

^^^ Yes I know. You are referring to Mathew 5:43-48(..."For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?...)

This is the misunderstanding because you interpret literally. The enemies in the passage does not refer to literal enemies but the Gospel itself because it's meant to cause you pain and loss mindsets and values you used to be comfortable with. Love in the passage is not about a love of the world but love of the gospel because it is hard(thus is an enemy of your old self/mindset).

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Image123(m): 8:49pm On May 31, 2013
cheesy Funny thread.
It's a peripheral change from striktlymi. He was trying to be polite and all courteous with goats, then he saw their true nature and brought out the stick. i hope though that he doesn't flog goats to death, for that is not the point of flogging goats.
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by UyiIredia(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2013
mazaje:

And the dude was a troll ! If logicboy was an atheist troll (like when he first joined Nairaland) frosbel was the Christian version (he even admitted to being addicted to Nairaland).
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 31, 2013
Image123: cheesy Funny thread.
It's a peripheral change from striktlymi. He was trying to be polite and all courteous with goats, then he saw their true nature and brought out the stick. i hope though that he doesn't flog goats to death, for that is not the point of flogging goats.

Guy, commot for road.....you sabi spoil thread....kai...you be rotten egg?
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 31, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

And the dude was a troll ! If logicboy was an atheist troll (like when he first joined Nairaland) frosbel was the Christian version (he even admitted to being addicted to Nairaland).

I was never an atheist troll. Correction....I was the dark knight cool

Seriously, I did troll the muslim section to satisfaction.
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Image123(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy, commot for road.....you sabi spoil thread....kai...you be rotten egg?
yummie yum yum, truth tastes bitter yet again.
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 31, 2013
okeyxyz: Goes to show that you can't maintain the falsehood of man's morality and values forever. grin grin

YOU ARE THIS CLOSE <----> TO MAKING THE 2013 PHARISEES LIST. SMDH angry WHAT I PEDDLE OUT HERE IS THAT SOUND DOCTRINE grin
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

1 million likes!!

HE PROLLY SOMEWHERE RIGHT NOW BOWING DOWN TO THAT WHITE JESUS IMAGE HE HAS IN HIS BEDROOM LWTMB grin grin HE HAS AN ARAB JESUS IMAGE IN HIS LIVING ROOM. HE HAS A THING FOR ARAB AND WHITE JESUS LMAO
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by ijawkid(m): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2013
Alfa leave §trÍkt alone na........

What Ìf his calling you guy§ OLODO is just part of the fun??........

cheesy.cheesy.....

I like myself...I no dey waste time to tell atheist my mind........grin......

Especially LB.......grin......I need carry that boy go put for the fore front of where militants dey burst pipe and dey battle with JTF......grin.....
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by okeyxyz(m): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE THIS CLOSE <----> TO MAKING THE 2013 PHARISEES LIST. SMDH angry WHAT I PEDDLE OUT HERE IS THAT SOUND DOCTRINE grin

grin I know your doctrines are not for children and the faint-hearted. I being spirit fortified cool has got no problems with them but I wouldn't wanna be responsible for misleading these christian sheep(I'd gladly push atheists though grin) into the wolf's den.
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 01, 2013
ijawkid: Alfa leave §trÍkt alone na........

cheesy.cheesy.....

Especially LB.......grin...... I need carry that boy go put for the fore front of where militants dey burst pipe and dey battle with JTF......grin.....
OH YEAH LOGICBOY NEED TO BE COAXED INTO DOING A MUTALAB MISSION ONLY HE WILL BE DOING IT WITH AN ATHEIST AGENDA. YOU KNOW ? TRYING TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD NOT TO KEEP MESSING WITH ATHEISTS. tongue
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 01, 2013
okeyxyz:

grin I know your doctrines are not for children and the faint-hearted. I being spirit fortified cool has got no problems with them but I wouldn't wanna be responsible for misleading these christian sheep(I'd gladly push atheists though grin) into the wolf's den.
ATHEISTS DONT WANT NONE OF THIS FIRE grin grin THIS TWO EDGED SWORD, THE WORD THAT IS, HAS A REPUTATION OF SLICING AND DICING ATHEISTS DOWN TO THE MARROW. I BELIEVE A FEW ATHEISTS HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE ER AND HAVE NOT BEEN HEARD FROM EVER SINCE AFTER COMING IN CONTACT WITH THE SWORD. LOGICMIND COMES TO MIND. AND A VERY BELLIGERENT FELLOW CALLED >>>> CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME NOW. HIS NAME HAD 3 LETTERS.
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by wiegraf: 4:08am On Jun 01, 2013
GRRRRRRM:
“Ser? My lady?” said Podrick. “Is a broken man an outlaw?”

“More or less,” Brienne answered.

Septon Meribald disagreed. “More less than more. There are many sorts of outlaws, just as there are many sorts of birds. A sandpiper and a sea eagle both have wings, but they are not the same. The singers love to sing of good men forced to go outside the law to fight some wicked lord, but most outlaws are more like this ravening Hound than they are the lightning lord. They are evil men, driven by greed, soured by malice, despising the gods and caring only for themselves. Broken men are more deserving of our pity, though they may be just as dangerous. Almost all are common-born, simple folk who had never been more than a mile from the house where they were born until the day some lord came round to take them off to war. Poorly shod and poorly clad, they march away beneath his banners, ofttimes with no better arms than a sickle or a sharpened hoe, or a maul they made themselves by lashing a stone to a stick with strips of hide. Brothers march with brothers, sons with fathers, friends with friends. They’ve heard the songs and stories, so they go off with eager hearts, dreaming of the wonders they will see, of the wealth and glory they will win. War seems a fine adventure, the greatest most of them will ever know.

“Then they get a taste of battle.

“For some, that one taste is enough to break them. Others go on for years, until they lose count of all the battles they have fought in, but even a man who has survived a hundred fights can break in his hundred-and-first. Brothers watch their brothers die, fathers lose their sons, friends see their friends trying to hold their entrails in after they’ve been gutted by an axe.

“They see the lord who led them there cut down, and some other lord shouts that they are his now. They take a wound, and when that’s still half-healed they take another. There is never enough to eat, their shoes fall to pieces from the marching, their clothes are torn and rotting, and half of them are shitting in their breeches from drinking bad water.

“If they want new boots or a warmer cloak or maybe a rusted iron halfhelm, they need to take them from a corpse, and before long they are stealing from the living too, from the smallfolk whose lands they’re fighting in, men very like the men they used to be. They slaughter their sheep and steal their chickens, and from there it’s just a short step to carrying off their daughters too. And one day they look around and realize all their friends and kin are gone, that they are fighting beside strangers beneath a banner that they hardly recognize. They don’t know where they are or how to get back home and the lord they’re fighting for does not know their names, yet here he comes, shouting for them to form up, to make a line with their spears and scythes and sharpened hoes, to stand their ground. And the knights come down on them, faceless men clad all in steel, and the iron thunder of their charge seems to fill the world…

And the man breaks.

“He turns and runs, or crawls off afterward over the corpses of the slain, or steals away in the black of night, and he finds someplace to hide. All thought of home is gone by then, and kings and lords and gods mean less to him than a haunch of spoiled meat that will let him live another day, or a skin of bad wine that might drown his fear for a few hours. The broken man lives from day to day, from meal to meal, more beast than man. Lady Brienne is not wrong. In times like these, the traveler must beware of broken men, and fear them…but he should pity them as well.”

RIP Stryktlimi
2012 - 2013

Long live homo olodo

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by wiegraf: 4:09am On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: ATHEISTS DONT WANT NONE OF THIS FIRE grin grin THIS TWO EDGED SWORD, THE WORD THAT IS, HAS A REPUTATION OF SLICING AND DICING ATHEISTS DOWN TO THE MARROW. I BELIEVE A FEW ATHEISTS HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE ER AND HAVE NOT BEEN HEARD FROM EVER SINCE AFTER COMING IN CONTACT WITH THE SWORD. LOGICMIND COMES TO MIND. AND A VERY BELLIGERENT FELLOW CALLED >>>> CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME NOW. HIS NAME HAD 3 LETTERS.

WHERE SERIALBRAH GO?
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by MostHigh: 6:39am On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: HE PROLLY SOMEWHERE RIGHT NOW BOWING DOWN TO THAT WHITE JESUS IMAGE HE HAS IN HIS BEDROOM LWTMB grin grin HE HAS AN ARAB JESUS IMAGE IN HIS LIVING ROOM. HE HAS A THING FOR ARAB AND WHITE JESUS LMAO

Sad.

Truly.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by mazaje(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2013
ijawkid: Alfa leave §trÍkt alone na........

cheesy.cheesy.....

Especially LB.......grin......I need carry that boy go put for the fore front of where militants dey burst pipe and dey battle with JTF......grin.....

Baba leave story, you don come again dey threaten people with naija delta issue, if him come now you go run go hide inside water. . . .Make we hear word abeg. . .
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by ijawkid(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2013
mazaje:

Baba leave story, you don come again dey threaten people with naija delta issue, if him come now you go run go hide inside water. . . .Make we hear word abeg. . .

cheesy......I no go fit hide na.....ehe how far you and FOLKZ arrangement??.....e don click??.....
Re: What Happened To Striktlymi? by mazaje(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2013
ijawkid:

cheesy......I no go fit hide na.....ehe how far you and FOLKZ arrangement??.....e don click??.....

If i hear say you no go run hide inside water, you wey I know. . .I dey enter naija on tuesday. . .But will have business to take care of, so after like 10 days we go run am. . .Since na animal we go use, na just a day thing. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa / Murder Is Not Wrong As Long As There Is A God! / Heresy? : John Identified Jesus Christ As The Beast Of Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.