Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Senator David Mark Clocks 65 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator David Mark Clocks 65 (5359 Views)

Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by airfinance(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
I still remember how you looted niger state treasury as a military governor,I have been hearing of your name from my primary sckl days,and you are still in govt continue looting and denying many nigerians their right as a citizens of the country,your last rejection of the proposed allowance to the graduate unemployed wld not be fogotten, you made a careless statement about phone not meant for the poor masses. We know the devil role you played during the fuel subsidy prrotest.remember the election that brought you in was also rigged. God will judge you. Ole! Oyonshi! Barawo!

3 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
See the facts on Senator David Mark And The Future Of Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1140943/senator-david-mark-future-nigeria
Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by Symphony007: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
A happy birthday to a nigeria veteran! This man always impresses me during armned forces remembrance day celebrations. You can actually sense the emotion and respect he has for his departed fellow veterans when he lays his reef. He even does it better than the commander in chief.

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by theripper2: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
Only God know this otukpo man Net worth. Abeg , u sef dey thief the country blind. Gerrout.

2 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by julioralph(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
65?
Real age abi na football age?

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by 190: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
God shey u dey see ooh
This criminal don add another year to him age
Wen we nor get money -
God u know how much that man get
Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by redsun(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
May he live to meet the faith of sargent doe of liberia.
Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by slimfit1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Only if God can make is 65th the one he would forever regret for bad reasons. I wish he could die but that is not good for a Christian. But I pray that all the money he has stole at the expense of innocent life give him stroke like Thatcher stupid old idiot.

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by napoleonx: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
He is a useless leader and always playing with the future of nigerian youths, the masses are tired of weak leaders like Mark.... The ugly once should die

2 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by Akiika: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
My b'day prayer is for God to reward him according to his deeds, simple.
Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by redsun(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
He is a usurper.Just like the rest of nigerian politicians.

They are vampires,sulking the people's blood i broad day light.They are not just nocturnal vampires

2 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by GeneralJ(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Stupid thief, ojuju calabar looking face
God will either bless or punish you depending on your deeds
Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by nosike3(m): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
Without no guilt in my heart, I wish you death and a painful one at that.. You ruled my dad's past,my present and aspire to rule my children's future.. You drain our economy with your gang of hoodlums,you give amnesty to murderers of innocent brothers,sisters and children.. You and other 'bastardss at the top' are the reason corpers receive 19800 and terrorists receive 100k for improving our society.. I feel hate and bitterness... I pray you will witness the revolution coming soon.. Your head will be on stake as a warning to aspiring dictators..

2 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by Netoria(f): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
whats the point clebrating a birthday when you cant touch lifes?
Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by nairaman66(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
Maxymilliano:
Why I didn’t celebrate birthday – Mark

ABUJA— SENATE President, David Mark, said yesterday that he decided to mark his birthday low key, for the first time in his life, because of the massive killing of Nigerians by the Islamist sect, Boko Haram.

He also said his recent visit to the Vatican further exposed him to the reality that one should be able to help the poor, less privileged and vulnerable in the society.

Speaking during his 65th birthday thanksgiving Mass at St. Augustine Catholic Church, Otukpo , Benue State, Mark noted that that if there must be sustainable peace and unity in the country, prayer must be seen as the panacea.

He also urged religious leaders across the country not to relent in their oars in this regard.

According to him, what the nation needed at this most trying moments of itshistory was fervent prayers to overcome the myriad of challenges, especially insurgencies that had crippled parts of the country.

Senator Mark, who noted that no nation made progress in a state of acrimony, said:
“We should be more prayerful for our nation. We need peace in Nigeria, where there is no peace, there will be no democracy and no reasonable development can be attained. With our prayers, we can achieve more.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/why-i-didnt-celebrate-birthday-mark/

Politicians always use religion to deface and loot our common wealth. Its a pity Nigerians condone all these blatant lies being concocted day in and out by these sco.undrels called Politicians!!
Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
redsun: May he live to meet the fate of Sargent Doe of Liberia.

Amen!
Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by vm26: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2013
what is the retiring age in Naija
Re: Senator David Mark Clocks 65 by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2013
[quote author=Venchy][b]GOD WILL PUNISH ALL THE DEVIL IN NIGERIA.

Why do Nigerians like celebrating mediocrity, what has another criminal birthday that stole Nigerian Money to buy the Best Gilf course in Scotland got to do with the price of Fish and the challendes Nigerians are going through.

This Op's mind must be very shallow.

Oh dear me, what a mindset. .....Loooool

Get a life plssssssss. Not to talk of employing only whites there as well. God is watching all of us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Shares Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Soldiers Outside Nnamdi Kanu's House / No $1.05bn NLNG Fund Missing- Senate Committee / Nnamdi Kanu, Nigerian Separatist Leader, Resurfaces In Israel. BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.