Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) (21290 Views)

Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana / Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? / 'Ijaw Won’t Take Insult From ACN' — Konbowei Benson Friday, Bayelsa Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by ektbear: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
down with ghana angry

[size=1pt]mostly joking[/size]
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by DuduNegro: 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
@ topic,

very funny image.

from a health standpoint, it is good to crush animal bones with the teeth. it stimulates strength in the dentures and jawbone and prolong their balance.

people that dont chew on bones risk loosing their teeth at a much earlier age than those who do.
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by redsun(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
The way people eat food sometimes depend on their value for foods.We value our chickens,that is why we strip them down.

Maybe because they are mostly organic and not mass produced.
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by nenergy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hahahahahahaha...the originator's BB pin is there...ping him/her now! MyBelle o!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by phurlargy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
The originator placed the pin here, identity can be found. Pix kinda funny sha!
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Lusola15: 12:54am On Apr 09, 2013
Dem still dey vex

4 Likes

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 09, 2013
undecided
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 09, 2013
Oh please, that's why we're green, we keep the environment clean.

the pic is funny though grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by kramer: 2:16am On Apr 09, 2013
This is the original

Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 09, 2013
0lumide: I crush my bones steadily!!!

I remember one of my Jamaican friends asking me where the KFC chicken bones were and I said I converted them to calcium.
Hahahahahaha grin grin
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by ektbear: 4:48am On Apr 09, 2013
Lusola15: Dem still dey vex

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by cjrane: 6:41am On Apr 09, 2013
BizBooks: I came across this picture on Facebook. The origin is not known.
But it is most likely the work of a Ghanaian.

Very very tru
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by londoner: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2013
Its funny....I dont feel insulted. however, I don't know anyone who eats the bones and does not spit them out.

Nigerians and others, like the marrow inside the bone. Its actually very healthy.
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by Screwface(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2013
Actually, you guys got it wrong. That wasn't the work of the Ghanians.

Ghanians ain't that smart!!

Dull bunch they are.
Re: How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) by lukaino(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2013
Nigerians understand better the true value of Calcium grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Pass 13 Bills In 20 Minutes / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.