Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (178930 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2008
And still lost.

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2008
yup, im a democrat!

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2008
Video Events

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2008
so there you have it, some of these TurboSim dongles dont work properly, GPS is a no-no, 3G is very spotty, syncing takes as long as ever (1 hour 15 mins in this case) and the call quality is still atrocious.

stick with your iphone 1st gen for now.

laters.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Gamine(f): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2008
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

organ?, it better be a beating heart lipsrsealed
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2008
<sarcasm>

no, i meant my spleen

d'uh.

</sarcasm>

don't push your luck.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Gamine(f): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2008
<pushing luck>

Eh, Spleen ko.

If not the heart?

hmm. . . . undecided What stands out undecided

</pushing luck>

cheesy
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2008
yah know, lets take this out of here. log into messenger and add me up. my handle is neoteny7
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Gamine(f): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
ye im scared cry cry
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by texazzpete(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Inferis
lol. Maybe the fact you're not taking off has to do with the big 'Brake' button being on?! grin

Turn off the brakes and your plane starts rolling forward! Build up speed and tilt towards you to take off.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by hancock(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2008
im realy hoping FIFA 2009 comes out for the iphone /ipod. that would be the killer game for that device grin grin just cant help but imagine the stunnig graphics and game playability shocked shocked
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by texazzpete(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2008
@hancock
A Konami rep confirmed that Winning Eleven or Pro Evo Soccer will be coming out on the iPhone. And you can bet that EA is actively thinking of porting FIFA
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by hancock(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2008
good. things just keep getting better and better by the day grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2008
3G is back again. MXtube is pilfering youtube videos in high quality like theres no tomorrow (hello, Chris Crocker!!). my company is thinking of going with MS Exchange (the CEO has a crackberry) so im putting that to its paces IF they actually went with MSX.

laters.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by logica(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2008
some dudes r working on the bluetooth profiles:

http://ibluetoothblog

so soon u can do file transfers via bluetooth. i guess the apple developers need some help afterall.

UPDATE: append ".tk" to the end of that URL, this forum keeps stripping it off. i guess it's 1 of those "smart" features.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2008
Damn. . . . . . U guys are temptin' me to buy the Iphone. . . . . . . . . . . Resistin' lol. . . I don't know why I recommend the Iphone 4 friends but nt intrested in buyin' one. . . . . . . . .
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by texazzpete(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2008
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Damn. . . . . . U guys are temptin' me to buy the Iphone. . . . . . . . . . . Resistin' lol. . . I don't know why I recommend the Iphone 4 friends but nt intrested in buyin' one. . . . . . . . .

lol. Probably because all your free browsing 'tricks' need a Nokia smartphone to work? Unrepentant fellow grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Gamine(f): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2008
lol
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2008
hmm, not much has been happening here.

oh well, here goes.

INSTALL CRACKED IPAs WITHOUT ITUNES AND OPENSSH.

we all know (well, some of us do) that you need a cracked mobileinstallation file to install hacked ipas, and to upload the cracked file you need to have SSH open a port for FTP, right? after all that fiddling you then have to hand your phone over to itunes and wait for looooong syncs while you play tetris on your nokia 62whatever.

now no more. you can modify your mobileinstallation using an app in cydia without SSH.

enter the following as source in Cydia:

http://cydia.hackulo.us

now go to Sections>hackulo.us

*if you have already uploaded a modified mobeinstallation file, skip to 2

1. run miPatch to patch your mobileinstallation file. reboot the phone.

2. its always a good idea to install one free app from the iphone's appstore after installing a patched MI so do so if you havent already.

next go back to hackulo.us and install Installous FIRST, then install AppShare.

run Appshare, select either Monkey's Ball or Appulous, click on the the app of your choice, select DOWNLOAD (never INSTALL within AppShare), after downloading click INSTALLOUS on the bottom right of AppsShare's screen.

select Install.

Voila. no respring required.

a great way to install cracked apps without OpennSSH, Itunes and Syncing. and the good thing is apps downloaded this way sync with itunes too.

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by boomtowner: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2008
please can some help to download games and app on my iphone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by boomtowner: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2008
someone help me ooooooooooo i need games and app for my iphone i beg help oooooooooooo
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2008
how can i get a nes emulator on my itouch.
it runing on 1.1.5 firmware
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by hancock(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2008
mon1881:

how can i get a nes emulator on my itouch.
it runing on 1.1.5 firmware

first of all u need to have it jailbroken but i think u should upgrade ur firmware to 2.0 or better still 2.1
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by hansibone(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2008
Wats up texxa its me hansibone,

do u know thw price of a HTC tytn ii?

i need to get one

thanks grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Muza(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2008
Check out this killer app grin

Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2008
im guessing you use the "device" on the left.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Muza(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2008
Ex Inferis:

I'm guessing you use the "device" on the left.
grin grin cheesy
I'm i lying,talk true grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Muza(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2008
;d ;dlmmfao!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2008
my iphone 3G packed up today, had to do another restore. why can't there be a way to back up everything including apps? anyway what happened was i noticed i still had 4gigs left so i decided to use Imtoo Ipod Computer Transfer to load up some tunes. that being done, i discovered that the ipod app was insisting my media library was EMPTY even though itunes claimes ive devoted like 11gigs to media! The Imtoo app completely wiped out all reference to my ipod library, now itunes refuses to sync, saying sometihing like "sync services not found on the iphone Dala"

anyway i found out that the software i used was meant for pre-2.x firmware.

but good news! after restoring back to 2.1, my MTN 3G service is constantly available as aginst before when it's spotty. now i stream youtube and download apps via AppShare.

meanwhile, i read over on Engadget that the Blackberry Storm is something of a disappointment; not really the iphone killer RIM/Verizon/Muza hoped for.

and firmware 2.2 is coming out in a week or so.

PS: Xbox360 owners, NXE dashboard update is out. can't be bothered to put this in Games section.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by Infoseye(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2008
Muza:

Check out this killer app grin

Omo! This one na real killer application @poster what do u ve to say to this about this picture grin grin grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by hancock(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2008
ok themonkeyballs is down, appulo too. what other good site out there can one get appstore apps?

PS. rumour has it that firmware 2.2 for the iphone/ipod touch is coming out on 22/11/2008. wont jump ship yet till its pwnable grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps Section!! by ExInferis(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2008
hancock:

ok themonkeyballs is down, appulo too. what other good site out there can one get appstore apps?

PS. rumour has it that firmware 2.2 for the iphone/ipod touch is coming out on 22/11/2008. wont jump ship yet till its pwnable grin grin

theres a tidy collection in pirate bay and mininova, but very poor seeders.

by the way Appulo.us is still up and about, its url is now Appulous.us

best grab all you can.

besides tweaks to location services i still can't see much in the 2.2 update from the beta. oh, and its fully pwnable, devteam assured us that much. unless Apple recalls all 1st gen iphones in the wild and completely changed the bootloaders and aspects of the hardware (like going with an infineon chip similar to the one in 3G), theres no way they can stop pwning.

my only concern is all this 3G simfreer doohickey, whether the update wont turn our 3Gs to bricks. thank god i still have my 1st gen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (103)

Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now / Tecno M5 discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.