Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me (1558 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Value Your Mothers- The Stages Of Life (photos) / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by wabterry(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
On friday i went to pick my wife and my daughter from school.when we got home my wife complained about headcache ,and asked if i could go and get her some headache medicine,i told her am tired just coming from work,(she is not working)but she can use the car and go and pick from pharmacy,that lead to quarrel and i told her instead of stoping @ the shop to buy ice cream and chocolate,(which we did,although i was against it) we should have bought the medicine on our way home, she was so mad with me that she used the word " your mothers vag....".
I was so mad i never knew she could use such word for my mother(even though my family dont like her). I have asked her to apologise, but has refused to do that. The whole thing is killing me. How can i treat this issue?
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
Just passing bye...
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by dayokanu(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
Which garage did you pick your wife from before you married her?

SHe sounds like the Elewe Omo type
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by SAFO(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bruh, how hard would it have been to run down the street and grab some aspirin?

Maybe her headache couldn't have been avoided but yours could have been easily.
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
This story tingles my ears o. How could a wife and probably a mother insult her husband's mother?
Just be calm with her and Maybe you should not expect a 'sorry' from her so as to feel better.

1 Like

Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by biolabee(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
That one tire me but she is the mother of your children so u have to manage it
Sorry
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Not that I support her but a sane woman will not utter such out of the blue, you must've said something of same pool to transpire such from her( you know what I'm talking bout) ...

That being said, did I just read she should apologize to your mom? Meaning you repeated what she said to your mom? Or to you?
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by Pataki: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
It really takes two to tango. No woman suddenly has the temerity to insult her husband's mother just like that. It is a building up process. You must have said something in times past to insult either her own parents or her family. Not that it is excuse-able for her to spew such putrid talk at you, but I do not believe your side of the story summarizes the whole discourse.

Now a woman who spews this kind of gutter talk implies that you are either both from the gutter or you have poor taste in women. Conflicts don't just arise in relationships and the next thing is that either spouse are saying disgusting things about their respective in-laws.

Has your mother and your wife had previous altercations? How was it resolved.

To summarize my yarns, please search yourself. Correction of abuse in a relationship starts with one objectively reflecting on one's own action. Where need be, discuss it with a respectable neutral person to get their opinion about where you personally got it wrong. Until you are able to correct yourself.....no matter how right you think you are, it would be difficult to correct your spouse.

Cheers.
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by overdrive(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Taking this story with a pinch of iodized salt.
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by dayokanu(m): 12:00am On Apr 09, 2013
Pataki: It really takes two to tango. No woman suddenly has the temerity to insult her husband's mother just like that. It is a building up process. You must have said something in times past to insult either her own parents or her family. Not that it is excuse-able for her to spew such putrid talk at you, but I do not believe your side of the story summarizes the whole discourse.

Now a woman who spews this kind of gutter talk implies that you are either both from the gutter or you have poor taste in women. Conflicts don't just arise in relationships and the next thing is that either spouse are saying disgusting things about their respective in-laws.

To summarize my yarns, please search yourself. Correction of abuse in a relationship starts with one objectively reflecting on one's own action. Where need be, discuss it with a respectable neutral person to get their opinion about where you personally got it wrong. Until you are able to correct yourself.....no matter how right you think you are, it would be difficult to correct your spouse.

Cheers.

Am i seeing a pattern already?

Its the man that makes the woman act irresponsibly? Always the man at fault

Women can never be irrational its the men that push them.

I am thinking this is a problem in order to appear balanced now skews to the other side of things

Would it make sense to blame Men beating women on "a woman must have done something to trigger it"
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by taryour(f): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2013
@op I just wonder where you got that woman from. As far as I am concerned she is very selfish n rude. She dosnt work,u pick her n ur child after your own day at work n while u stoped by for them to buy stuff she no get headache then until u got home and she then expects you to drive out again n get her drugs What stops her from goin to get them herself? Afterall she aint gonna walk or drive with her head. And next she uses such dirty words on ur mother, now I see reasons y some men beat their wives,not that am in suport of beating wives oo but in this kind of situation when a man as gone tru so much stress all day n the only way a wife knows how to relax her hubby is insult his mother.. I wunt b surprised of you hear those same dirty words from ur kids,all thanks to their mother for playing the lead.

1 Like

Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by biolabee(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Am i seeing a pattern already?

Its the man that makes the woman act irresponsibly? Always the man at fault

Women can never be irrational its the men that push them.

I am thinking this is a problem in order to appear balanced now skews to the other side of things

Would it make sense to blame Men beating women on "a woman must have done something to trigger it"

I dey wonder o when u hear statements like the man pushing the woman over the edge I wonder o
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by baby124: 1:03am On Apr 09, 2013
I wish you luck OP, but one piece of advice, if you still want to stay married to her, don't tell your mum. If you do, you might as well let her go. Shows her upbringing. Under no circumstances should she cross that line. Yabs don finish for your body? She is obviously a frustrated, bitter and st*upid woman. Pushing the wrong buttons. Mtscheew! *zerotoleranceforshitlikethisojare*. Yab me all you want, but don't disrespect my parents. I won't forgive that.
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by armyofone(m): 2:36am On Apr 09, 2013
maybe OP and his wifey use bad/gutter words on each other undecided ?
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by wabterry(m): 5:22am On Apr 09, 2013
Finally got the apolpgy. thanks all for your kind words. life goes on.
btw: my wife was never from the gutters
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by Princeparix(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2013
I go too stab wit okro.

Dialogue is the only cha.nnel of peace in this 21st century of ourz
Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by BabaOyo(m): 3:04am On Apr 10, 2013
Pataki: It really takes two to tango. No woman suddenly has the temerity to insult her husband's mother just like that. It is a building up process. You must have said something in times past to insult either her own parents or her family. Not that it is excuse-able for her to spew such putrid talk at you, but I do not believe your side of the story summarizes the whole discourse.

Cheers.

Mr or is it Mrs Pataki, i read your post with so much horror! !!!!!
So its the man's fault the woman Abused his mum? Arghhhhhhhh! !!!!!! Which kain yeye talk be that?

am beginning to see you as a female ego massager, whatever gender you are.
be more objective please.

@op.......if she refuses to apologise and you can't live with such nonsense, better stay away from each other before you do something terrible to her out of frustration.

nkan ti a ko ba fe ni olowo.....talaka la ti n ko o
what you won't accept in life, never tolerate it at all.

1 Like

Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by donchris999: 6:09am On Apr 10, 2013
What is wrong with you this pataki. All your post here on nairaland either suggests that your a female or your a male who is into married women seeking their attention. How dare you justify a woman calling the husband's mum va****na, you must be from the gutters for seeing no wrong in this. Your posts here in this family section only pleases women, always twisting everything to favour them whether good or bad. You have to learn how to be objective in approaching issues so that you dont mislead gullible nairalanders. In your quest to please the women folk as usual, look at how dumb you are making yourself look. Blaming a man for his wife calling his mum's va****na. How dare you condone such an act because you have a hidden motive which is beginning to manifest. Besides, i will like you to indicate ur gender whether your male or female, so, we can be able to ascertain the hawks and wolves in these section. Just a piece of advice. Thanx.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Heartbreaking And Beautiful Photos Filando Castile's Funeral.. / How To Stop Your Child From Bedwetting / Are Tithes' Payments Pre-requisites To Financial Freedom And Success In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.