Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) (57850 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Policewoman(f): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Now that he is married, i hope Tuface will finally restrict his joystick to only 1 user.

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by peruso: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
chymystique: Annie married D Guy cos of d money mayb she mit rili love him as she claims buh a responsible lady wouldn't get herself into dis kinda meSs... Am jst wondering wah wil happen wen all dis kids grow up cos e go b lik Ojukwu's Will Wahala if 2face leaves dis earth.... Annie, shld beta shine her eyes ooo

Take am easy with the judgements
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by davades(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
And Tuface shouldn't forget what uncle Olishe tells us o....my 2cent
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by buildelicool(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:
What does ejeh mean and what language is it?

Why couldnt the kid have two yoruba names.
Ejeh means God's gift(Idoma)
Tuface I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ not yourba by tribe S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ why wouldn't he name him
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by isahismail: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
2baba nawao o.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by tpia5: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
since one should assume the mother will be the primary caregiver for this child [tuface proposed to another lady a few days before or after the mother delivered, or something like that], then she should have been the one primarily naming the baby.

In which case, its rather pointless choosing names from a language that's not her own. Of course everyone hopes tuface will be equally involved in raising all the children, therefore they'll somehow magically work it out as if nothing is unusual about the situation, but the fact remains tuface is neither a twin, triplet or quadruplet and neither can he clone himself to be in different places consecutively in order to be with the kids.

He also has his own career to manage, he cant spend all his time tracking children unless he hires someone to do so.

prime responsibility remains with the mothers.

the circumstances around the birth of this particular child definitely imply he wants the mother to be the primary carer?

women are sentimental creatures, true, but some things are too glaring to ignore, no matter how sentimental one might be.

give the baby yoruba names that will let him know you intended well for him, not ones that will make him wonder if you and the father just needed him for whatever game you were playing.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by tpia5: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
sandilo:

This one when e name d pickin when dey outside "Lion" is very symbolic o. Annie had beta hold her side well and settle herself neat while d guy is still around because d "father of all battles" is gathering storm at the speed of a category 5 super typhoon!

looks that way.

smh.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Orikinla(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
debby dominic: .
Annie married tuface with her eyes wide open so why should you feel sorry for her.she had a choice to reject his marriage proposal but she didn't.she saw all these coming so let her deal with it.
True talk.
She is a romantic opportunist.

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by nyenyej: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
happy birthday Lil Innocent Idibia
congratulations Annie, it feels so good to know that finally u' married to d father of ur children. happy married life
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by pure123: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
HBD Boy abeg make you no take your papa behavior o...........naa baby making machine him be grin
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by NLGwoodey: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2013

How can you say No to someone who took you out on a date and
sings 'You are my African Queen" thereafter?

Cut these ladies a break please! Like una never hear say country hard, husband hard.

Annie. Your side. Carry go! Waaaaale!!!

No gbeese, no nnwa, no yawa
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
chucky234: Well Annie would have dumped 2face after two children from two different women had he ended up like Azadus or Father U-turn, therefore money played a huge part in Annie's decision to marry 2baba.

That cannot even be debated. Money/success didn't play a huge part in this circus; it played the 'only' part. One can only get away with this kind of messy situation that 2baba put himself when one is rich/successful.

If he didn't turn out so successful, Annie would have since snapped out og her teenage, starry-eyed infatuation with the handsome plantashun boy, and 'seen' the 'clear' fact that he was too irresponsible to ever be deemed a potential husband. She would certainly have rejected his marriage proposal like every 'principled' girl would do. Unfortunately, principles, values, and morals often develop cold-feet when money/success throws its magical hat into the ring. All kinds of persuasive Justifications and rationalisations are then quickly conjured to explain the volte-face.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by adami48(f): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
luvable sam: Maths hadn't been a very strong subject for me growing up buh from calculations 2face must have proposed to annie on feb 14th last year when pero was heavily pregnant with this Kid and am hundred percent sure annie wud av known dis fact Right?Now which sane principled naija lady would accept a man proposal for marriage when another lady is heavily pregnant for Him. Am not been judgemental here just wondering where some people's principles went!
The couple, they are like an abandoned school they ve got no PRINCIPLE

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by floridam(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Make una wish this boy happy birthday jor instead of starting another topic here about tuface.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
pro01: That cannot even be debated. Money/success didn't play a huge part in this circus; it played the 'only' part. One can only get away with this kind of messy situation that 2baba put himself when one is rich/successful.

If he didn't turn out so successful, Annie would have since snapped out og her teenage, starry-eyed infatuation with the handsome plantashun boy, and 'seen' the 'clear' fact that he was too irresponsible to ever be deemed a potential husband. She would certainly have rejected his marriage proposal like every 'principled' girl would do. Unfortunately, principles, values, and morals often develop cold-feet when money/success throws its magical hat into the ring. All kinds of persuasive Justifications and rationalisations are then quickly conjured to explain the volte-face.

[size=13pt]I agree with this 100%. That's her problem though. The woman people are pitying is enjoying her newlywed life, even if that means her matrimonial home is forever open to her husband's other children and their mothers. As long as money is involved, I don't see an end to women selling theirselves short to be crowned Mrs. So and So. That's certainly something I won't be emulating, however.

By the way, happy birthday to the smalli. I forgot this is a birthday thread lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ekolina(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:

Ejeh means Tiger n its idoma language
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by troy20(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
beats me d kind support 2face is gettn 4rm d ladies here.a man wit 5-6 kids 4rm diffrnt women? Wel de all 'love' him.notn else matters.principle can fly 2 pandora
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ekolina(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I agree with this 100%. That's her problem though. The woman people are pitying is enjoying her newlywed life, even if that means her matrimonial home is forever open to her husband's other children and their mothers. As long as money is involved, I don't see an end to women selling theirselves short to be crowned Mrs. So and So. That's certainly something I won't be emulating, however.

By the way, happy birthday to the smalli. I forgot this is a birthday thread lol.[/size]
who do u xpet ha 2 marry afta having 2 issues him.. I fink 2face did ha a gr8 favor by tking shame off ha head
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by tohirah(f): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
And why is tu face not there on his son's first year b'day even tho he isn't married to their mother
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by mariblizzy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: I feel so sad for annie. If this is his 6th child annie has a lot of baby mamas to deal with.
this is what she has to pay for wanting super star.....
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ekolina(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
pro01:

That cannot even be debated. Money/success didn't play a huge part in this circus; it played the 'only' part. One can only get away with this kind of messy situation that 2baba put himself when one is rich/successful.

I dnt kwn hw u guys reason, is d so called Annie responsible..rmber she had 2 issues 4 him b4 marriage......so i feel Annie shld b eva gr8ful 2 Idibia 4 tkin away ha shame if she had any.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
ekolina: who do u xpet ha 2 marry afta having 2 issues him.. I fink 2face did ha a gr8 favor by tking shame off ha head

[size=13pt]Some people want to have children without getting married and then decide to change their mind later. The problem isn't necessarily having children out of wedlock in my opinion. One can have kids and be faithful to the same person. My own is that there's no way I can let a man I love have kids with me, impregnate other women, and then come back to me and ask for my hand in marriage. If shame is what you're worried about, then her marrying 2 Face hasn't removed it from her head. A ring on her finger means she's the queen baby mama in my opinion. Again, she's fine with it, so we should free her. It's definitely not a path I will follow, however. Of course, 2 Face did the right thing by marrying one of them. The solution is to not put yourself in that position at all.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ekolina(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:
since one should assume the mother will be the primary caregiver for this child [tuface proposed to another lady a few days before or after the mother delivered, or something like that], then she should have been the one primarily naming the baby.

In which case, its rather pointless choosing names from a language that's not her own. Of course everyone hopes tuface will be equally involved in raising all the children, therefore they'll somehow magically work it out as if nothing is unusual about the situation, but the fact remains tuface is neither a twin, triplet or quadruplet and neither can he clone himself to be in different places consecutively in order to be with the kids.

He also has his own career to manage, he cant spend all his time tracking children unless he hires someone to do so.

the circumstances around the birth of this particular child definitely imply he wants the mother to be the primary carer?

women are sentimental creatures, true, but some things are too glaring to ignore, no matter how sentimental one might be.

give the baby yoruba names that will let him know you intended well for him, not ones that will make him wonder if you and the father just needed him for whatever game you were playing.
yeye man, when u born ur child..let d moder giv him/her ha tribal name...full of shit
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by bigfrancis21: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:

My friend, stop being senseless and unnecessarily tribalistic. Just because their mothers are yoruba, not their father, so they should bear all yoruba names? You're behaving partial because its your tribe involved. If you were Idoma you would probably be very angry right now at why the baby has a foreign (yoruba) name instead of all Idoma names.

Sam Omatseye is half-itsekiri with a yoruba mother, why doesn't he have a yoruba name? Kofi Annan had his two kids
by a yoruba woman, yet none of them bears a yoruba name, but all Akan names, why haven't you complained? Because it involves your tribe, you've decided to ignore the norm and act ignorant.

Or have you forgotten that the Nigerian society is patrilineal? Meaning that, no matter how long those children stay with their yoruba mothers all their lives, they are still NOT yoruba but Idoma and will always return to back their original native Idoma land. Sorry, those kids will never have all yoruba names, nor never will they be Yoruba. Deal with that.

In case you haven't noticed, Tuface of a guy is a very proud Idoma man, and doesn't ever forget his homeland, like some people do when they go international. He doesn't play with his tribe and language and never forgets to do the proper thing by giving his kids Idoma names to declare their Idoma ancestry. I wouldn't be shocked if all his half-yoruba kids sell you in idoma language.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by buty: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Kindly let me quote u. Annie did not marry Tuface cos of his money. I can testify to the fact that when they started dating( so many years ago) and Tuface was just a local boy smoking weed with his pals( Faze and Black face)..Annie was his back bone( Financialy). Her dad is/was really loaded and she loved him for him and gave him her best.

#Now, I don't pity her cos she's made her choice. I only pity the other baby mama's.I wonder how it feels knowing one is good enough to be 'knacked' but not good enough to be wedded..Hmmmn! And Tuface really is 'The father of all nations' of our time..

pls don't say what you don't know, Annie's dad was never rich, we went to same primary school, so I know what am saying.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by tpia5: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ the two ignoramuses [and their dumb sidekicks], who quoted me

i dont know how they do things where you people come from, but generally in nigeria its an insult to a woman's family when you keep putting her in the family way without any solid plans for her life by way of marriage. Possibly there are consequences for doing the same in annie's culture, which he decided he had better avoid.

of course you can all keep running mouth anyhow like slaves who have been sold many times over, the actual fault lies with the women who agreed to let themselves [not yorubas] be so insulted.

so, the floor is all yours, hope the women in question are satisfied the baby papa's friends are defending them on nl.

kofi annan was married to the mother of his nigerian kids. Not sure why you're mentioning his name. As per your other example, no idea who he is- are you saying his parents werent married?
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by tpia5: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
tohirah: And why is tu face not there on his son's first year b'day even tho he isn't married to their mother

he cant be everywhere at once.

he just got back from his honeymoon in dubai.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by rehpop(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
GOD be with the boy, the mother, and the rest of his households.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Jordanmusa(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:

ejeh means ya fadA!
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Jordanmusa(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
bigfrancis21:

My friend, stop being senseless and unnecessarily tribalistic. Just because their mothers are yoruba, not their father, so they should bear all yoruba names? You're behaving partial because its your tribe involved. If you were Idoma you would probably be very angry right now at why the baby has a foreign (yoruba) name instead of all Idoma names.

Sam Omatseye is half-itsekiri with a yoruba mother, why doesn't he have a yoruba name? Kofi Annan had his two kids
by a yoruba woman, yet none of them bears a yoruba name, but all Akan names, why haven't you complained? Because it involves your tribe, you've decided to ignore the norm and act ignorant.

Or have you forgotten that the Nigerian society is patrilineal? Meaning that, no matter how long those children stay with their yoruba mothers all their lives, they are still NOT yoruba but Idoma and will always return to back their original native Idoma land. Sorry, those kids will never have all yoruba names, nor never will they be Yoruba. Deal with that.

In case you haven't noticed, Tuface of a guy is a very proud Idoma man, and doesn't ever forget his homeland, like some people do when they go international. He doesn't play with his tribe and language and never forgets to do the proper thing by giving his kids Idoma names to declare their Idoma ancestry. I wouldn't be shocked if all his half-yoruba kids sell you in idoma language.
tell em whoever you are! Onpoint.

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by TableLeg(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:
@ the two ignoramuses [and their dumb sidekicks], who quoted me

i dont know how they do things where you people come from, but generally in nigeria its an insult to a woman's family when you keep putting her in the family way without any solid plans for her life by way of marriage. Possibly there are consequences for doing the same in annie's culture, which he decided he had better avoid.

of course you can all keep running mouth anyhow like slaves who have been sold many times over, the actual fault lies with the women who agreed to let themselves [not yorubas] be so insulted.

so, the floor is all yours, hope the women in question are satisfied the baby papa's friends are defending them on nl.

kofi annan was married to the mother of his nigerian kids. Not sure why you're mentioning his name. As per your other example, no idea who he is- are you saying his parents werent married?

What nonsense are you talking about?
I think you are mentally deranged .... You are one of the Yaba left escapees whose first choice destination is nairaland!!!
You talk so much crap all up on this forum its unbelievable ... SMH!
You should be shackled and returned to that mental sanctuary!
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by coldgate(f): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
So tuface na aboki? The guy sabi sing die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet / "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo / AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.