Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) (57847 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by yogun(f): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nicepoker: u r so lucky cos thats the 1st time u ave seen it

grin-i don laff scatter for here
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by yogun(f): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
smartjyke: I don't know the meaning but its an Idoma name. (Oturpko, Benue State)

See debate over name meaning!!!! Shuo. grin
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Chomzy19(f): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Kindly let me quote u. Annie did not marry Tuface cos of his money. I can testify to the fact that when they started dating( so many years ago) and Tuface was just a local boy smoking weed with his pals( Faze and Black face)..Annie was his back bone( Financialy). Her dad is/was really loaded and she loved him for him and gave him her best.

#Now, I don't pity her cos she's made her choice. I only pity the other baby mama's.I wonder how it feels knowing one is good enough to be 'knacked' but not good enough to be wedded..Hmmmn! And Tuface really is 'The father of all nations' of our time..

ya ya, they loved each other when he ws poor n responsible, doesn't mean she would hv still married him if he ws poor and hv 2 baby mamas nt to mention d other numerous girlz who didn't let his seed materialize... D tuface of then is not d one of nw, no responsible woman marries that kind of a man without other considerations(her baby, money n fame)

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Blackgold09(f): 2:11am On Apr 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Why are you feeling sorry for someone who said "yes" to a promiscuous man who asked her "will you marry me?" No one held her at gun point lol. She knows what she got herself into. No need feeling sadly for someone who is happily married to a man with numerous children and baby mamas.[/size]
babe u correct.

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Blackgold09(f): 2:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Annie who send u?
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by minute(f): 3:43am On Apr 10, 2013
I say Pero should go on Maury Povich and wear her BEST inner city trash outfit, then spring

it on his baby daddy, yell obscenities, and things like "fo shizzle" and "nu uh!" all

the time. It might help if she learn to snap her fingers in a Z.

Or even better get an education. undecided undecided
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 10, 2013
aow person wan know gan sef say dis na 2face son,dudu 2face and pupa son,anyway i pity annie alot,u go born tired.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by modanwealth: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2013
.......One thin I appreciate 2baba 4 is his advice 2 young men....'U hav 2 think twice b4 u use ur device'.....does it mean he's now regretting his actions?...he sure dose nt want any 2 make d same mistake...u r a prolific biological producer ma man....b4 he clocks 60 he wil b planing a soccer team.... Bt com o, wat if one of his girls take after him? I fear o...
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Elizabethoni(f): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2013
Ms_Steph: I feel so sad for annie. If this is his 6th child annie has a lot of baby mamas to deal with.

If it wasn't for 2face's FAME and MONEY no woman including Annie would marry him legally! Make someone no come mix zobo drink for me say na Love make am marry a man with 6th kids for 3 different women...Shiorrr!
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by bknight: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2013
chymystique: if 2face leaves dis earth.... Annie, shld beta shine her eyes ooo

The mentality that destroy familieS that could have otherwise done well in togetherness and oneness...but these mothers... angry

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Elizabethoni(f): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2013
Chomzy19: ya ya, they loved each other when he ws poor n responsible, doesn't mean she would hv still married him if he ws poor and hv 2 baby mamas nt to mention d other numerous girlz who didn't let his seed materialize... D tuface of then is not d one of nw, no responsible woman marries that kind of a man without other considerations(her baby, money n fame)

If it wasn't for 2face's FAME and MONEY no woman including Annie would marry him legally! Make someone no come mix zobo drink for me say na Love make am marry a man with 6th kids for 2 different women...Shiorrr!
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2013
Ms_Steph: I feel so sad for annie. If this is his 6th child annie has a lot of baby mamas to deal with.

As if this ANNIE u are talking about feels sorry for herself lol. Abeg feel sorry for 9ja condition cos we no even know where we dey go NOW lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2013
luvable sam: Maths hadn't been a very strong subject for me growing up buh from calculations 2face must have proposed to annie on feb 14th last year when pero was heavily pregnant with this Kid and am hundred percent sure annie wud av known dis fact Right?Now which sane principled naija lady would accept a man proposal for marriage when another lady is heavily pregnant for Him. Am not been judgemental here just wondering where some people's principles went!

Well according to your post its your own principle that travels bro. Annie's principle is to accept Tu face's proposal knowing fully well that he got baby mama somewhere. Your principle might works that way bro but it works just the way u don't like somewhere else
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
bigfrancis21:

My friend, stop being senseless and unnecessarily tribalistic. Just because their mothers are yoruba, not their father, so they should bear all yoruba names? You're behaving partial because its your tribe involved. If you were Idoma you would probably be very angry right now at why the baby has a foreign (yoruba) name instead of all Idoma names.

Sam Omatseye is half-itsekiri with a yoruba mother, why doesn't he have a yoruba name? Kofi Annan had his two kids
by a yoruba woman, yet none of them bears a yoruba name, but all Akan names, why haven't you complained? Because it involves your tribe, you've decided to ignore the norm and act ignorant.

Or have you forgotten that the Nigerian society is patrilineal? Meaning that, no matter how long those children stay with their yoruba mothers all their lives, they are still NOT yoruba but Idoma and will always return to back their original native Idoma land. Sorry, those kids will never have all yoruba names, nor never will they be Yoruba. Deal with that.

In case you haven't noticed, Tuface of a guy is a very proud Idoma man, and doesn't ever forget his homeland, like some people do when they go international. He doesn't play with his tribe and language and never forgets to do the proper thing by giving his kids Idoma names to declare their Idoma ancestry. I wouldn't be shocked if all his half-yoruba kids sell you in idoma language.

Mister, all these rants are unnecessary. Is 2face complaining to you about his son bearing a name from his son's mother's tribe? People should do whatever rock their boat!

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
undecided
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
chocopearl: Well i tink i should give 2face a break and talk abt d ladies in question...

Tuface matter don tire me, and it doesn't look like he'd take a break any time soon. I'm almost certain there are other girls in the equation. Pero et al favour bold strategy, that's why we see them in the news.

Some others might have decided to get rid of their pregnancies...prolly out of shame or forced choice.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by victorD3: 12:48am On Apr 12, 2013
He's children will soon full 2 canopies
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by tpia5: 12:51am On Apr 12, 2013
minute: I say Pero should go on Maury Povich and wear her BEST inner city trash outfit, then spring

it on his baby daddy, yell obscenities, and things like "fo shizzle" and "nu uh!" all

the time. It might help if she learn to snap her fingers in a Z.

Or even better get an education. undecided undecided

fo shizzle with yoruba accent or what?

and how do you say nu uh in yoruba.

you want her relatives in nigeria to storm US and harass obama.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by tpia5: 12:55am On Apr 12, 2013

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by kolamilan(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
most of this thing self na ladies dey cos am because of fame.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ChristyG(f): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
nwando: Why people from certain area of Naija too dey born out of wedlock.
Look at their actresses
Una no dey marry for una place?
Never heard of contraception?
better than dose from a particular part of a country who sell their babies in factories.they get pregnant out of wedlock and sell them.it is even worse dere,dey start getting pregnant in deir teenage years yet they will come online and be forming saints.bunch of loose pigs
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ideee03(f): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
hahaha...thought i was the only one that noticed.
TableLeg:
Why are you fond of asking daft, dimwitted and oxymoronic questions?!
The kid doesnt have two yoruba names because it is none of your bloody business!
FFS tilapia stop consituting a nuisance on this forum!
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ideee03(f): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Please what are you saying?
Did he tell you he rejected the child?With proper care and attention from both parents the children should have no reason to question their use or purpose in the family.
tpia5: since one should assume the mother will be the primary caregiver for this child [tuface proposed to another lady a few days before or after the mother delivered, or something like that], then she should have been the one primarily naming the baby.

In which case, its rather pointless choosing names from a language that's not her own. Of course everyone hopes tuface will be equally involved in raising all the children, therefore they'll somehow magically work it out as if nothing is unusual about the situation, but the fact remains tuface is neither a twin, triplet or quadruplet and neither can he clone himself to be in different places consecutively in order to be with the kids.

He also has his own career to manage, he cant spend all his time tracking children unless he hires someone to do so.

prime responsibility remains with the mothers.

the circumstances around the birth of this particular child definitely imply he wants the mother to be the primary carer?

women are sentimental creatures, true, but some things are too glaring to ignore, no matter how sentimental one might be.

give the baby yoruba names that will let him know you intended well for him, not ones that will make him wonder if you and the father just needed him for whatever game you were playing.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by tpia1: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
^ my dear, God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.

I am sorry you thought yourself wise and became a f.ool.

I am glad to be a pain to you anytime.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by uch12(f): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Cashio: Hey anwukwaanum ooo.dis 2face guy nokwa na baby production unit.

I swear 2 God, ma shi!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet / "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo / AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.