Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility (2342 Views)

There Will Be More Power Outages - Nebo / There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG / Southwest & Edo Governors Demand More Power For States Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by MrGlobe(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2013
sweetcheecks:

YEAH, YEAH. And this statement qualify you to please remove Mr. from your monicker and be "Bulb" grin
Are you HIV+ too? Take your message to your xenophobic zulu brothers.
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by sweetcheecks(f): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Since we are exchanging pleasantries, no "Bulb" I am not + I am negetive and you? Forget it you have never tested in your life watch out Hiv is bitchh it screwss every one over. Better get tested soon. Goodluck wink grin grin grin

By the way I am Xhosa not Zulu its unfair to insult Zulus becouse you want to insult me, go head bash Xhosas you are welcome wink
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by MrGlobe(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Since we are exchanging pleasantries, no "Bulb" I am not + I am negetive and you? Forget it you have never tested in your life watch out Hiv is bitchh it screwss every one over. Better get tested soon. Goodluck wink grin grin grin

By the way I am Xhosa not Zulu its unfair to insult Zulus becouse you want to insult me, go head bash Xhosas you are welcome wink
All South Africans are Zulus in my book. Congrats on being negative cheesy Just try not to become part of the South African AIDS stats.
I hate xenophobic Zulu men but I could deal with the females wink
Oya address me as Mr. wink
And talk to your xenophobic mofosas before talking to Seun about Ubuntu. comprehende?
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by sweetcheecks(f): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2013
Mr. Globe:

All South Africans are Zulus in my book. Congrats on being negative cheesy Just try not to become part of the South African AIDS stats.
I hate xenophobic Zulu men but I could deal with the females wink
Oya address me as Mr. wink
And talk to your xenophobic mofosas before talking to Seun about Ubuntu. comprehende?

You did not answer my question you managed to avoid it? Get tested bro imagine dying from aids when you were insulting
others about it. Karma is serious Biatch. Word! wink

And anyway stop derailing my thread! lipsrsealed
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by naptu2: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2013
sweetcheecks:

But if you look at the FAMILY SECTION there is a lot of building that happens there, Madam CC and team are never weary of giving a good hearty advice to anyone from any country. Learning is a life time exercise. Big up to the family section crew. Respect! kiss

Of course, but you don't see those threads making 17+ pages in a day, neither do you see them on the front page.
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by MrGlobe(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You did not answer my question you managed to avoid it? Get tested bro imagine dying from aids when you were insulting others about it. Karma is serious Biatch. Word! wink
No you should worry about that yourself. 80% Zulus are positive to HIV. If I were to be a Zulu I'll get tested every 2 hours. so worry about that. Am fine. wink

1 Like

Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2013
Are you sure we can't contact a virus from these South Africans over the Internet?

I just might need to buy a condom for my Laptop undecided
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by sweetcheecks(f): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2013
jackbauerspower: Are you sure we can't contact a virus from these South Africans over the Internet?

No dear its a sure thing 100% you cannot however one can spread ignorance around on the net with devastating consequences. People just need an anti-ignorance sign on posts like yours so as to skip them to avoid infection. grin. Have a good day wink

2 Likes

Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2013
sweetcheecks:

No dear its a sure thing you cannot however ignorance you can spread around on the net. People just need an anti-ignorance sign on posts like yours so as to skip them grin. Have a good day wink
you know, threads like these make the front page.. dis keeps the business alive
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by MrGlobe(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2013
jackbauerspower: Are you sure we can't contact a virus from these South Africans over the Internet?

hahahahahaha, this is the funniest comment I have seen. I think Seun should demand HIV reports from south Africans before they log in to the site. very necessary cheesy
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by sweetcheecks(f): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2013
Mr. Globe:

hahahahahaha, this is the funniest comment I have seen. I think Seun should demand HIV reports from south Africans before they log in to the site. very necessary cheesy

Stop derailing my thread! lipsrsealed
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by MrGlobe(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2013
sweetcheecks:

don't worry, Seun has heard you. lets move on to other pressing issues wink
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by UncleJJ(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2013
Seun or whomever - before you consider sweatcheeks grin request . Look through her post in other sections and you will be disgusted at her bitter and painful insults.

She insults and spits on anything Nigerian will she claims to be married or dating one.

None of her requests should be granted - until she learn courtesy and respects this nation. Even, if we were the weakest, smelliest or dirtiest set of individuals. She must respect that this platform belongs to a Nigerian and Nigeria's and not AFRICA or AFRICANS.

Nairaland is nt a piss tank. No post in regards to the progress or milestones of other countries should make frontpage. Yes, we must do this or we wont be respected, we cannot be weak like our govt.

Nigeria and Nigerian matters and issue's must be given prefential treatment. I believe Nairaland is participating in the difficult process of rebranding Nigeria. Therefore, sweatcheeks request must be denied.

And, if a post from a foreign country should make frontpage - it must be clean and deviod of any negative statements about Nigeria.

By defination - negative comments include any derogatory statement against the federal republic - eff you sweatcheeks.

NAIRALAND DID I MAKE ANY SENSE .... grin
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2013
Nawa o. I think lethologica just set in.

1 Like

Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by hardniola(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2013
make u pipo leave leave sweetcheeck alone,sweetcheeck promise to take care ma YORUBa bro heeeehhh.
Nd when u came to visit naija halaaaa me if u av taking in heheheheh.
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by dasparrow: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
UncleJJ: Seun or whomever - before you consider sweatcheeks grin request . Look through her post in other sections and you will be disgusted at her bitter and painful insults.

She insults and spits on anything Nigerian will she claims to be married or dating one.

None of her requests should be granted - until she learn courtesy and respects this nation. Even, if we were the weakest, smelliest or dirtiest set of individuals. She must respect that this platform belongs to a Nigerian and Nigeria's and not AFRICA or AFRICANS.

Nairaland is nt a piss tank. No post in regards to the progress or milestones of other countries should make frontpage. Yes, we must do this or we wont be respected, we cannot be weak like our govt.

Nigeria and Nigerian matters and issue's must be given prefential treatment. I believe Nairaland is participating in the difficult process of rebranding Nigeria. Therefore, sweatcheeks request must be denied.

And, if a post from a foreign country should make frontpage - it must be clean and deviod of any negative statements about Nigeria.

By defination - negative comments include any derogatory statement against the federal republic - eff you sweatcheeks.

@Bolded

Hmmmmm, na wa o! undecided
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by dasparrow: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Post

Thread seconded. I am tired of the e-bickering and fighting but I realized that what transpires on Nairaland is what transpires in Nigerian society. A lot of tribalism and hate and then when Sunday comes, the same Nigerians will crowd their churches and act all holy and sanctimonious. Silly hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by phantom(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
pompori king: Life is easy nw..since e dey pain una lik dat make una go form website where you and the other countries wey dey vex can say what you like there.and if you can't do that you can decide not to visit NL again.nobody would miss you!!CAPICHE
please stop being an i.d.iot...it does not look good at all.

1 Like

Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by phantom(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mr. Globe:

nwanne this is not proper.please chill.
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by tyson55(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hmmm...This is coming from sweetcheek.

Anyway, Seun please look into her grievances.
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
hardniola: make u pipo leave leave sweetcheeck alone,sweetcheeck promise to take care ma YORUBa bro heeeehhh.
Nd when u came to visit naija halaaaa me if u av taking in heheheheh.
Owambe party people..by their post we shall know them lipsrsealed
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
UncleJJ: Seun or whomever - before you consider sweatcheeks grin request . Look through her post in other sections and you will be disgusted at her bitter and painful insults.

i read the above, skimmed, peeped the topic again, tried to make sense out of it then got puzzled..

1 Like

Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by sweetcheecks(f): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2013

Mmmm your ignorance inspires me to be an even more better person in life, JJ. undecided
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by sweetcheecks(f): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2013

Mmmm your ignorance inspires me to be an even more better person in life, JJ. undecided
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by sweetcheecks(f): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
phantom: nwanne this is not proper.please chill.

Thank you, well said. smiley
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by sweetcheecks(f): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
One love my NLers!

Sweeeeeeetcheecks kiss
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
sweetcheecks: One love my NLers!

Sweeeeeeetcheecks kiss
undecided
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
sweetcheecks:

It's interesting how u're concern about protecting ur thread from being derailed,but u were busy derailing other pple thread,bside u couldn't handle simple criticism and u want 2 b on frontpage?Do u think that we don't have job?that u'were busy spamming d forum on d other thread.
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by sweetcheecks(f): 6:26am On Apr 10, 2013
euromilion:

It's interesting how u're concern about protecting ur thread from being derailed,but u were busy derailing other pple thread,bside u couldn't handle simple criticism and u want 2 b on frontpage?Do u think that we don't have job?that u'were busy spamming d forum on d other thread.

What the hell are you on about? Really dude, get a life. undecided
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2013
The Federal Ministry of Health warns that South Africans are dangerous to health.

South Africans are disease vectors similar to the common house rat-Rattus Rattus.

South Africans carry the HIV virus,guns,knives and other instruments of death. If you see a South African, please do not approach it directly as these animals are very dangerous.

Instead call 911 or the Pest Control service to immediately fumigate the Area.

This has been a sponsored message from the Federal Ministry if Health

Thank You
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2013
sweetcheecks:

What the hell are you on about? Really dude, get a life. undecided

Pple lyke u disgust me, and I have no time 4 pple lyke u,Don't stress urself writing back because this is my last conversation wit u.self centered pple don't go far in lyfe,just a word and a word is enof 4 a wyse.Have a nice day and enjoy ur little lyfe in ur almighty south Africa.
Re: For Seun's Attention: With More Power Comes More Responsibility by sweetcheecks(f): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2013
euromilion:

Pple lyke u disgust me, and I have no time 4 pple lyke u,Don't stress urself writing back because this is my last conversation wit u.self centered pple don't go far in lyfe,just a word and a word is enof 4 a wyse.Have a nice day and enjoy ur little lyfe in ur almighty south Africa.

grin, Yaba left is still operating dear, please do not hurt yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

........ / What Is The Reward Of Female Suicide Bombers ? / A Northern Christian Presidential Candidate For The APC By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.