Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Etisalat And Their Customer Care Line Tricks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat And Their Customer Care Line Tricks (1319 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / 2015 Latest And Fastest Free Browsing(airtel, Etisalat And MTN) / Glo Recharge Cards Are Inferior And Their Customer Service Is Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat And Their Customer Care Line Tricks by hamedade2000(m): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2013
I'm not sure if am the only victim of this problem. But has anyone tried calling the Etisalat Customer care recently and the agent would kEep repeating his/her name and claiming he/she can't hear you and would end up terminating the call.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat And Their Customer Care Line Tricks by rennerglow: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Just had d same experience cry
Re: Etisalat And Their Customer Care Line Tricks by Elvin001: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Front page please
Re: Etisalat And Their Customer Care Line Tricks by Francheezy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
lmao
Re: Etisalat And Their Customer Care Line Tricks by seunlayi(m): 6:14am On Apr 10, 2013
this has been been up for sometime now. A very bad habit.
Re: Etisalat And Their Customer Care Line Tricks by abrahym(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
so na trick from etisalat, i thought my mouth piece was faulty...na thunder go fire dem

1 Like

Re: Etisalat And Their Customer Care Line Tricks by smashall20: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
i have experienced that countless times, infact i have never spoken to them once, after waiting close to 30mins on diff occassions, i thought it was my fone. lol
Re: Etisalat And Their Customer Care Line Tricks by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
They do it all the time.
Re: Etisalat And Their Customer Care Line Tricks by shevon: 4:57am On Apr 11, 2013
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! I always have that same issue when calling their customer service and it can be annoying, especially when you have waited for close to 30mins. There was even a time I waited for my call to be connected for 1hr (I am being very honest here) This was one of the reasons I yanked my sim out for the past three months.
Re: Etisalat And Their Customer Care Line Tricks by 2NDACCT(f): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2013
ETI, WHY ?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? / Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges / Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.