Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ (23595 Views)

Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
PointB:
I don't know what agenda (beyond what is speculated by the media) that boko haram has in Lagos.

Ah, exactly! Let your mind think critically for once. Who does bombing Lagos benefit more than GEJ & the PDP gang?
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by ismokeweed1(f): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
rexfada: Thank God for the intelligence gathering apparatus

nigerian police don't make us of any "intelligence gathering aparatus" against the boko boyz

there is an obvious 'SNITCH' in the haram camp
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by mrborntodoit: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

nigerian police don't make us of any "intelligence gathering aparatus" against the boko boyz

there is an obvious 'SNITCH' in the haram camp

God will continue to bless that snitch in their camp, the gravity of your boko boys is causing Nigerians in diaspora a lot , especially in European countries...only Nigerians can stand up to Boko boys and clean them from the society, if una dey wait for NPF to do the job, then Nigerians are sitting on a Long..............................thing
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by olachild: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ur mind is black...mugu
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Lanrefahm(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
vanstanzy: All in a bid to Islamize Nigeria. shocked shocked Then who will remain to convert to Islam after they've killed everyone? Aboki oshi! angry angry

you are among the people that are being fooled. for ur info they are islamizing any nigeria

islam is not a do or die affair, it is not by force, u better wake up and stop being left out b4 is too late
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Lanrefahm(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
i mean they are not islamizing anything
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by fxskye: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Balkan: which Fashola? It was the chief of army staff that saved Lagos Gen. Ihiejirika. Get your facts right before you talk

And why has he not been able to do same for d north?
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
dederocs: i pray it happens soon,so everyone will know the real situation of things.as it things now,the president and everyone are in dream land.i cant wait to see the president's face when that happens. cheesy
amnesty go turn to amnesia...lol
oh...the funniest part is, when it happens u'd b d only victim...u pray for that too right?
My God will surely disgrace pple like you! Wait forit.....
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by prettyboi1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
PointB: If my memory serves me well, when these boko boys wanted to infiltrate Kano they were discovered, exposed, and resisted by the vigilant people of Kano. Nigerians hailed the people of Kano for their resistance. Alas it was only a phyrric victory. Today the hit Kano almost at will.

I hope I am wrong, but I sense a similar thing happening in Lagos. I don't know what agenda (beyond what is speculated by the media) that boko haram has in Lagos. But if it includes bombing targets, then it would be difficult to completely anticipate every possible scenario let alone preventing them.

If/when Lagos is hit, beyond slaughtering a few hapless and indigent abokis in the SW by affected people (that's if the security agents will stand aside for this to happen) what other measure is Nigeria going to adopt? Amnesty is dead on arrival; anyone who could lay a hand on Ak47 or some automatic weapon will easily give such up for a princely sum whether he is a terrorist or not and perhaps buy many more with the amnesty proceed. Amnesty wont be accepted by the real boko haram. Ask MEND if in doubt.

Vigillance and intelligeny gathering remains key in tackling the menace. The JTF should continue to wear them thin, smoke them out, and put them out of business. Throwing out a white flag only emboldens these terrorists.
God Bless you my brother. This is how a strategic mind thinks & works. You pray for the best but expect the WORST. In that way,you anticipate the worst your enemy can do & try to defend your territories from them while also attacking them. The reverse is the case for a vast majority of Nigerians. We pray for the best & expect the very best while living in denial that failure is possible. We like to pray,pray,pray & disturb God too much without wanting to work for ourselves. When we ought to use common sense,we would disturb Baba God again. God has tried too much for Nigeria but a lot of us don't want to have common sense to try for ourselves & our country. We prefer to local champions at ethnic,tribal & religious bias & sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Allenkee: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
I'M JUST IMAGINING THE FLEETS OF CARS AND INNOCENT SOULS THAT WOULD HAVE PERISHED IN THE LAGOON! GLORY BE TO GOD..

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by kardoso(m): 3:31am On Apr 10, 2013
Good and right thinking human beings of this world who are conversant with boko haram terrorism in my beloved country Nigeria . When I speak against granting of amnesty to those demons from the caliphate . I know what I'm talking about. Okay now see what the demons were caught with in Lagos . Enough ammunition to cause serious havoc In Lagos. Can you imagine these are the same band of demons those in the caliphate are using tribal rhetoric to intimidate mr president to grant amnesty. Can you imagine it. Demons whose plans it is, to islamatize the whole of Nigeria and indeed the rest of West Africa to the Northern African region. How can someone who's not born wicked call for an amnesty for demons like those.
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by jusuph: 3:49am On Apr 10, 2013
U re a devil for having such prayer
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by confusion247(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2013
The alliance between Tinubu's ACN and Buhari's CPC is yielding positive and good result.
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Visocrate(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2013
THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY RAID ALL THE AREAS OCCUPIED BY THESE SET IN LAGOS BEFORE THEY CARRY OUT A MISSION THAT WILL AFFECT NOT ONLY THEM BUT ALSO LAGOS AND NIGERIA AT LARGE GOD SAVE US FROM THESE DESTROYERS
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by lillyveezy: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2013
KingPradas: First of all, how can you put explosive and gun in fuel tank without exploding. All Bullshiiiit lies
the fuel tanks were loaded with explosives/guns instead of fuel,not with together with fuel.Think!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by chinkelly(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2013
Psylas:

Remove boko haram put ISLAM their, I'll like it
They are both synonymous joor. After all all they mayhem perpetrated by Muslims in the name of fundamentalism are by different groups. And they are all Muslims. Not Christian groups or Judaist, or Buddhist etc. Its always Muslims! Surely "ISLAMABAD"!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by ogahope(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2013
some body told me abot a prophesy by deir church leader on d collapse of dis Mainland Bridge. He warned FG seriously about it. Thank God for twartin d plans of d evil ones. Xtians should raise deir prayer tempo for Nig. God is more powerful. One Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by HezronLorraine(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2013
noskeybaba: Soon brothers.... Very Soon
what the f u c k did u type,are u one of those bh spies that gather people's reaction to ur foiled attempts.sorry bro,non of ur dumpty humpty bull s hit is gonna work her in lagos.dude lagos is a step closer to having a first class intelligence and security structure if allowed.third mainland bridge,my gosh,if this peepsa succeed,this state is done.I trust nigeria,we aren't at d level of quick emergency response,I just tried aw recue teams would go for survivors,remove the injured and damaged,get the stranded off the bridge,make efforts to relocate people off the islands back to d mainland.its gonna take be an hectic struggle God forbid any such happens.I observed that the intelligeance and security agents usually take control of security situations in lagos and abuja on time and make commendable efforts that gets results to tackle any coming insurgency.why does the north still lacks that.
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by chelseabmw(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
sheyie2007: dem de use "like" collect money for bank? lipsrsealed

seriously u will riot in hell...... you and ur bokoharam friends that like this useless comment...... This is why nigeria is still where it is
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by chelseabmw(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
chelseabmw: IF YOU HATE BOKO HARAM BOIZ AS MUCH AS I DO HIT LIKE NOW

BOKO BOIZ....AS YOU CAN SEE, WE NIGERIANS HATE U JUST THE WAY WE HATE THE DEVIL.......FOOLISH PEOPLE
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by solopumpy227: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
I refuse to be decieved by the Federal Government led by GEJ.

The BH we know dont just bomb they talk, post videos, send emails and internet messages to public domains.

How come this "grand" plan (by BH) to bomb Lagos as the FG want us to believe has not been mentioned by any BH face.

I keep asking where are the pictures of BH members arrested in Lagos and the arm-laden tankers?

Can we see these suspects interviewed in Hausa and their hideouts displayed for public knowledge.

How come the Lagos BH members arrested hardly have faces and names displayed like their Northern counterparts?

President Jonathan we know will do anything to come back in 2015. No amount of mischieve or collateral damage is too much to create confusions among his antagonist
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by kolamilan(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
i dont like commenting on anything that has to with BH. Eko oni baje oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures of Atiku groups, supporters decamping to People's Trust in Bayelsa / APGA Campaign Flag-Off: 20,000 APC Members Join APGA, Burn Brooms (Pictures) / US Warns Citizens Of Terror Threats In Nigeria, Asks Them To Avoid ‘major Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.