Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating (49459 Views)

“lover Boy” Corps Member Stabbed By Girlfriend. / Corps Member Loses An Eye To Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2013
nony30: Idowuogbo and goons take note of this warning!!!And stop rejoicing over another mans misfortune cos who knows what may happen d next minute.
nothing negative happens to those that control and discipline their 3rd leg.it is randy men that their 3rd leg controls that fall into all kinds of predicaments like the one mr honey on the dck coper is facing
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2013
Jastombutex11:

I like your reasoning bro but one thing is having s3x with illiterates does not makes S3X its self AN ILLITERATE ACT LOL. wink wink cheesy grin
but there is a huge difference between a literate kitten and an illiterate kitten shocked
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2013
jinkees: I hope its ur joy stick that u wld pay d price with. Dnt learn from incidents around u.
dont mid them,its like those tails in between their legs make some of them loose all forms of reasoning and discipline
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by sean20: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2013
o boy na wetin u dey find u see hmmmm........ meet sorry
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by ogirishi: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2013
ogirishi:
my guy fuk up big tyme
imagine dating 2 single mothers
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2013
Omg I think she went too far, I would never do that. Its really sad * :-( *
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by xynerise: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
bday paraga dey worry u o! grin grin grin grin
No mind all this small boys wey no get respect grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by JOYJACOB: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
190:

He's an african man so he can eat as many soups as he wants undecided

ok, and nw d "many soups" has burnt his tongue/mouth. kudos to him! tongue
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by JOYJACOB: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I understand that,but why not just leave with dignity without engaging in any fight.

and u fink a lady wit 2kids frm diff men and according to d guy "she sells vegeatable" wil b one to fink of dignity in a case like dis? d guy knew wat he got himself into.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Vyca(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
The "lover boy" is a hotfool.Sha if na me b guy I go cut her nipples comot. Foolish galz
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by jidewin(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
190: This is why I advice Nigerian men never to marry Nigerian women

But they won't listen ever undecided
Ol boy, if you cheat abroad woman, she go nack your brother and friend join for do me i do you three-some lipsrsealed.Just manage naija women with dia ways jeje grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
JOY JACOB:

and u fink a lady wit 2kids frm diff men and according to d guy "she sells vegeatable" wil b one to fink of dignity in a case like dis? d guy knew wat he got himself into.

We live in different world then
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by gbengalite(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
Single Mother plenty for east chai.
From experience, I served @Enugu sharing border with abakaliki.
If u dey waka na so single mothers and even married ones go dey eye u. grin
They tend to give u food and even money as bait.

Sowie my guy...u were not sharp enough

Ff @gbengalite

Do not quote me pls
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by jidewin(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
/[/quote]According to him, when the fight started, he left to go and report the matter to their parents when Happiness caught up with him and stabbed him on his left eye. However, investigation revealed that the two ladies are single mothers; one with 3 children and the other with 2 kids purportedly from different men.

Contacted, the Ebonyi State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Sylvester Igbo confirmed that the two Uburu ladies had been arrested over the incident as investigation were on to unravel the remote causes that made Happiness to stab the victim on his left eye having been aware that the corps member had difficulty in seeing with his right eye./[/quote]
Bushmeat don catch HUNTER. O pari grin grin grin grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by abasgold: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
My guy u yab, u see 2 ladies fighting and still there waiting, it so painful I pray u see with ur eyes broda and be very careful next time.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
are u ok? undecided undecided undecided
•̸№!! I'm •̸№t ‎ok! till I'm sure ‎u r ‎​◦⌣kk⌣◦.:-/gringringrin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by dddaaayyyooo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
Person wey never get complete eye b4 come go loose last one, na how u go come use ur NYSC CV now?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Matthewbriggs(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
Going through some of the comments so far it disheartening to see the level of Inhumanity some of us are willing to condone.

What type of society do we want to become, is It one were jungle justice is given a pat in the back, and neglect towards the rule of law Is received with accolades.

What he did was MORALLY wrong, It's soooooooo Wrong, but that doesn't justify what she did.
her action was selfish, barbaric and inhumane.
Destroying the life of a man, a mother's son, a brother.

It is sad most people are blinded by emotion and have hence killed their sense of right and wrong, and have gone on wishing she did more damage to him.

Yes he cheated, do u like It "no". Is he the only guy on the planet earth 'no', can I leave him "yes". Simple as that.

I think women prone to commit such an act are the clingy, needy, low self esteem ones. The type who believe their life revolves around a man. Moreover The confident, emotionally sound and responsible ones Can't even think of doing this or supporting it. They will be like "dude your loss sorry i wasted my time On You"

If every MAN or woman is to inflict bodily injury, pour acid or kill. Anyone who breaks HIS or her heart, what are the odds majority of us will still be left unharmed.

Like I once said, If as a man or woman you are looking for reasons to justify Evil you will surely find PLENTY.

Call evil for what it is and don't justify it.

#Matthew Briggs.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
190:

He's an african man so he can eat as many soups as he wants undecided
and he'll keep getting stabbed in the eye until he's sooth blind.serves him right.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by abuabdullah1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
Allah Has warned us not to go close to Zina (Fornication). Let he who has hears be warned.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by bigbasho: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wetin d coper sef dey look wey d woman stab am? With all the para-milatary training for camp.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
undecided cheesy cheesy
gbengalite: Single Mother plenty for east chai.
From experience, I served @Enugu sharing border with abakaliki.
If u dey waka na so single mothers and even married ones go dey eye u. grin
They tend to give u food and even money as bait.

Sowie my guy...u were not sharp enough

Ff @gbengalite

Do not quote me pls
I'm quoting U. And your women? Asking a guy to come do them is more like it for them Don't quote your Aunty
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
adexsimply: grin sup sweetie?
I'm chill and you?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Zalza: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
Good for d stupid randy corner.. He is not even going after decent women but after 2 n after 3. Definitely he is not decent himself. Bush meat don kill am, may be other corps member go learn that service is not to run after village girls. A lot of bastards in town through promiscuous corps member. Govt should scrap d nonsense program.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Matthew briggs: Going through some of the comments so far it disheartening to see the level of Inhumanity some of us are willing to condone.

What type of society do we want to become, is It one were jungle justice is given a pat in the back, and neglect towards the rule of law Is received with accolades.

What he did was MORALLY wrong, It's soooooooo Wrong, but that doesn't justify what she did.
her action was selfish, barbaric and inhumane.
Destroying the life of a man, a mother's son, a brother.

It is sad most people are blinded by emotion and have hence killed their sense of right and wrong, and have gone on wishing she did more damage to him.

Yes he cheated, do u like It "no". Is he the only guy on the planet earth 'no', can I leave him "yes". Simple as that.

I think women prone to commit such an act are the clingy, needy, low self esteem ones. The type who believe their life revolves around a man. Moreover The confident, emotionally sound and responsible ones Can't even think of doing this or supporting it. They will be like "dude your loss sorry i wasted my time On You"

If every MAN or woman is to inflict bodily injury, pour acid or kill. Anyone who breaks HIS or her heart, what are the odds majority of us will still be left unharmed.

Like I once said, If as a man or woman you are looking for reasons to justify Evil you will surely find PLENTY.

Call evil for what it is and don't justify it.

#Matthew Briggs.

Sweet!!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by adexsimply(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Vanneni: I'm chill and you?
ayam chiller wink wink
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
kulyie: apparently too many unscrupulous and randy men.good enough he is a scape goat to other promiscous male copers like him

I know that you take no prisoners cheesy
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
adexsimply: ayam chiller wink wink
Lol grin I feel sleepy...going to bed. Goodnight.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by adexsimply(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
Vanneni: Lol grin I feel sleepy...going to bed. Goodnight.
sleepy ??at this time? shocked shocked when am still coding hard and not even thinking of leaving the office?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
brownlord:

I feel ur pain mama, the tin really strike u hard, take am easy

Big f**l!!!!am not your mama who had children out of wedlock.Now like that sucker!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.