Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating (49437 Views)

“lover Boy” Corps Member Stabbed By Girlfriend. / Corps Member Loses An Eye To Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by valicious1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
tellwisdom: who is corper? sad
Some pple get dull brain o. Smh
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by pleep(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
[size=20pt]WHAT WOULD YOU PEOPLE BE SAYING IF A MAN HAD STABBED HIS WIFE IN THE EYE FOR CHEATING?[/size]

But when a women does it to a man its deserved abi? Do you people see what is wrong with your brain?... especially the men, when something like this happens to you it will be a big joke and thats what you deserve.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by slimyem: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Orikinla:
Me I dey listen o.

One threatened to swear and curse me with her blood. grin
Another burnt the only copy of my fine guy looking sexy picture. grin
Another one threw a big live mouse into my room and threatened that I would be hearing her voices in the night.
The other one who is now the most popular celebrity gossip blogger was snapping her fingers and murmuring "we shall see."
I have a a small permanent scar on my left hand caused by a Nigerian girl.
The list is endless.
Many of them are scary monsters pretending to be sweethearts until you don't give them what they want from you.
Then imagine what would have happened if I married one of them.
...for an elderly,you do and talk a lot of crap!!!
See you painting these women like they just decided to act crazy but conveniently leaving out the jerkish part you must have played in influencing their actions and transformation into "scary monsters".
Keep up with your lies, nonsense and image badgering of Nigerian women.You'll get what's coming to you soon.probably this corper's fate or worse!undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by kajoula(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
tellwisdom: who is corper?

Na nollywood actor oo grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
pleep: [size=20pt]WHAT WOULD YOU PEOPLE BE SAYING IF A MAN HAD STABBED HIS WIFE IN THE EYE FOR CHEATING?[/size]

But when a women does it to a man its deserved abi? Do you people see what is wrong with your brain?... especially the men, when something like this happens to you it will be a big joke and thats what you deserve.

How can they see wat is wrong
No gender has a monopoly of violence yet the menfolk are vilified

Vampires

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by emmatok(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
dc555: this is the consequence of being promiscuous. but that happiness is a
devil.

But the ladies are more promiscuous.

Yeye single mothers with kids fighting over a Corper.

NA SO DEM GO DEY CARRRY BELLE FOR EVERYMAN.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by blackbeau1(f): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
190:

He's an african man so he can eat as many soups as he wants undecided
without one of his eyes of course. Next time,if dem send am something,he will concentrate on what he was sent to do. Abi,na vegetable farm him go open for abeokuta?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by goldolu: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Same sex marriage?
190: Sorry I meant Nigerian women

Na too much liquor dey worry me
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by bashydemy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
God punish the girl, After she don use herself finish for school she come dey find one guy to force herself on and the girl after testing her punny discover its wrong place and go for another she come dey form wan kind mumu thing if she try am with me i swear i go kill her
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by CUIzundu(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
?.....nuffin new,once 2 abakiliki dudes were fighting in d park,
A beat B 2 stupor but d horrible part of d story wus wen d part b sprang up
Wif d last strenght bit d part A's ear and guess what, "He swallowed it
And ran off as fast as he cud..

Moral lesson...they are cannibals
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 10, 2013
pleep: [size=20pt]WHAT WOULD YOU PEOPLE BE SAYING IF A MAN HAD STABBED HIS WIFE IN THE EYE FOR CHEATING?[/size]

Captured for the 4th time?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by AreaFada2: 1:18am On Apr 10, 2013
The girls sef seem like the local public loo.

Several kids from different men. You can see why they are desperate. Bad record and too much baggage.

The guy sef no try. I magine e impregnate both.

Na 5 step-kids be that!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Bertila1(f): 1:47am On Apr 10, 2013
That girl need to be dealt with. Corper u self na wetin dey send u make u go do...?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by hemartins(m): 1:54am On Apr 10, 2013
after spending 4years in school, he is going home blind. All this for a piece of flesh.
Wat a pity.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by dBard: 5:07am On Apr 10, 2013

I tire.. A human being stabbed another in no other place than the eye n peeps b here clapping f her that he deserves it. Is d woman daft herself? 2 kids f different men, that's already an indication of how loose she is, n yet these 'girls' up in here are going around applauding sad, yet dey b d first t cry double standard wen/if... undecided
I pity d fellows dating these girls..
Beginning to believe 190 has been right all along.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by mathskill: 6:13am On Apr 10, 2013
190: This is why I advice Nigerian men never to marry Nigerian women

But they won't listen ever undecided
If your Nigerian father hadn't married your Nigerian mother would you have existed.Small children coming on nairaland to make silly comments, worst still are those that like the comments.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by OLEBRUKU(m): 6:14am On Apr 10, 2013
imagin a kopa datin two ppl wey dey sell vegetables. Na so gals tek dey scarce for dat him area? Him no see a female kopa? Guys shud learn to control dia third leg, dtz d ultimate!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by true2god: 6:30am On Apr 10, 2013
Policewoman: Cos it comes cheap. But on a more serious note, Abakiliki people are known for their Fulani like behaviour. Na the corper go look for trouble.
U r 100% right. I agree.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by ngorluv: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2013
Must it be tagged CORPER?....can't it read "man stabbed "......nxt thing you would see is NYSC should be scrapped.....mtscheeeew
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Professorken: 7:22am On Apr 10, 2013
T-john:
ABAKALIKI-A corps member, Emmanuel Oyelara serving in Ohaozara Local
government area of the state was weekend, stabbed in his left eye by one of his girl friends for allegedly having an affair with another lady within the area of his place of primary assignment.

Oyelara who is now lying in a critical condition at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, FETHA, because of the injuries he sustained might never see again as it was reported that before the unfortunate incident his right eye were already defective.

It was gathered that a fight broke-out when one Happiness and Maria, whom the lover boy” Corps member was said to have been dating, eventually met in his house on the faithful day.

Investigation revealed that the fight was the fourth time the ladies were fighting in Corper Oyelara’s house over who would take over the “lover boy” corps member.

It was learnt that Happiness who hailed from Umuchima in Uburu town of the LGA, having been hurt by the promiscuous attitude of Oyelara allegedly used a broken bottle and stabbed him on his left eye without considering the consequences of her action.

Meanwhile, when our correspondent visited Corper Oyelara at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, he denied that the two ladies were his friends, insisting that they (the ladies) usually bring vegetables for him to buy until when both of them met in his house and engaged in fight.

According to him, when the fight started, he left to go and report the matter to their parents when Happiness caught up with him and stabbed him on his left eye. However, investigation revealed that the two ladies are single mothers; one with 3 children and the other with 2 kids purportedly from different men.

Contacted, the Ebonyi State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Sylvester Igbo confirmed that the two Uburu ladies had been arrested over the incident as investigation were on to unravel the remote causes that made Happiness to stab the victim on his left eye having been aware that the corps member had difficulty in seeing with his right eye.

He added that investigation had proven that the victim was dating the two ladies, Happiness and Maria before the unfortunate incident occurred.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/lover-boy-corps-member-stabbed-by-girl-friend/
tongue
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Pataki: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2013
slimyem: ...for an elderly,you do and talk a lot of crap!!!
See you painting these women like they just decided to act crazy but conveniently leaving out the jerkish part you must have played in influencing their actions and transformation into "scary monsters".
Keep up with your lies, nonsense and image badgering of Nigerian women.You'll get what's coming to you soon.probably this corper's fate or worse!undecided

You spoke my mind here. Is this not the same old man that was reported on this forum to be banging one 18yr old girl and got her pregnant?!

Yet the old fool does not know when to zip his rancid gob and act like an adult at most times.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by cecs(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2013
My ex two and my ex three...menh the guy is trying ooo and him has nevr gotten any b4 Bro You are on your own
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Pataki: 7:37am On Apr 10, 2013
nwando: [size=18pt]I bet he will tell his parents back home that Abakaliki people wanted to use him for rituals
He won't tell the truth how his womanizing nearly cost him his life
He is lucky one eye still dey
[/size]
Let him manage that one

You reek of astonishing stupidity and evil babyosisi. No wonder you can go about banging cyber administrators across different foras and not feel right to condemn this evil act possibly done by one of your igbo sisters.

Your sisters are busy popping bassstard kids here and there without a proper family. And at the slightest provocation, they make a young idiotic man blind.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2013
Pataki:

You reek of astonishing stupidity and evil babyosisi. No wonder you can go about banging cyber administrators across different foras and not feel right to condemn this evil act possibly done by one of your igbo sisters.

Your sisters are busy popping bassstard kids here and there without a proper family. And at the slightest provocation, they make a young idiotic man blind.
Pataki:

You spoke my mind here. Is this not the same old man that was reported on this forum to be banging one 18yr old girl and got her pregnant?!

Yet the old fool does not know when to zip his rancid gob and act like an adult at most times.
Kai!! La ro kutu kutu!!! Who vex u? Roftlmao!!' grin grin grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by miccodb(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2013
nawa o. chuck person for eye cos of pe.nn.is? wetin d koffa boy carry sef and na dating o; no b marriage.
now is dis luv cos if they ask her to marry the guy now as e don blind she go gree?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by tomakint: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2013
A deserved judgment for a 'local player' undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by lastpage: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2013
Maybe, just maybe women from a certain part of Nigeria are generally, patently more disposed to "Violence and Aggressiveness". Just wondering aloud! wink

Again, this case woo-woo no be small:
Two women (second hand for that matter! with loads of children to boot!!) fighting over a "young" one-eyed Corper-sion!
shocked angry angry angry

Wonders shall never end! Corper was just trying to satisfy his Libido naah; not that he wants to marry any of them now?

Lesson: Guys should STOP and NEVER take women for granted. They re equally as deadly as any man.
If you dont under-rate an "angry man" and you would take steps to protect yourself from assault by any man, DO SAME FOR ANY WOMAN!

Chei, l lucky say dem Ekaite no finish me that time becos, l "flow", no be small! grin grin
Anyway, Ekaetes are more "love-me jeje, love-me tender".
I will recommend them to any Corper, any day! kiss kiss kiss

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by tomakint: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2013
Pataki:

Pataki! Pataki!! Pataki!!! You have gone ballistic and incoherent lately, I want to feel your 'Pataki' presence once more cool Stop parading yourself like a clown here 'judge rightly'

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by obdon: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2013
This corper is still a learner he can't manage just 2 gals;;;pple lyk us ar manager in d game! Bt finally dat gal 4kup by stabbin him!!!!!!!!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2013
biolabee:

Wash...

So what of the promiscuous female corners
If u have nothing to say , move along

Too many Vampire women sucking men's blood
apparently too many unscrupulous and randy men.good enough he is a scape goat to other promiscous male copers like him
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2013
obdon: This corper is still a learner he can't manage just 2 gals;;;pple lyk us ar manager in d game! Bt finally dat gal 4kup by stabbin him!!!!!!!!
unfortunatly many players get played in their game because they assume every girl is stewpeed and they are the only wise ones

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.