Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section (13022 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Katsumoto: 4:41am On Apr 11, 2013
birdman:

I agree with what you said except the bolded. A vocal minority can make a lot of noise and make things seem different from what the reality is. Onlytruth doesnt lead anything other than a few kids and even fewer bigots. When good people go silent or are dis-interested, the bottom of the barrel usually runs affairs. Anyone that takes a chieftancy title bestowed online seriously is telling you a lot about their real life. Most Nigerians intuitively understand the issues, including Biafra etc far more than this forum would give them credit for. And they generally live peacable together, inter-marrying like rabbits cheesy

Again stop giving a vocal minority more credit than they deserve - you simply legitimize their tyranny.

Good luck to you, Ikenna abi kini won tin pe oruko e tongue

Yeah but in this case, a minority can make things difficult for a majority. Do you know how many threads in a minute Mekus/Nchara can create in a second? once created, the same set of people will go into those threads and battle it out.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Ivynwa(f): 4:49am On Apr 11, 2013
Ikenna351: This morning, the Admin, Mr. Seun, increased my responsibility as a moderator in Nairaland. He made me a co-mod in Politics section. I took the job simply to team up with OAM4J & Afam4eva to fight this deadly virus eating up this Politics section. So, my priority here is to deal with the virus.

Its too shameful what some of the adults here are teaching our children. An innocent kid registers in Nairaland, the first thing he or she is taught is to hate his neighour, schoolmates, classmates or even best friends, simply because they are from different tribes. You maynot be directly teaching them how to hate an innocent fellow human being at home or in school, but you are directly doing that here.

Ojukwu made mistake in the past, what about it? Awolowo did the same, what about it? My father must have made some mistakes in the past and so what? I have made some mistakes in the past that am not proud of and so wetin come happen? An what about you blaming another tribe or prominent figure for an alleged mistake(s)? Are you saying you have never done something in the past that you always regret whenever you remember them? Show me, who is that perfect man? Cant we let the past be and see what the future have for us?

[size=14pt]The 1994 Rwandan Genocide, a clash/manslaugther between Tutsis and Hutsis ethnic groups, which claimed about 1 million lives, didnt just happen. It started like what we are doing here. Creating & Promoting hatred. Sudan is not left out. We may call it e-tribal fight, but dont understimate what it does in our minds, which translate one way or another in our personal lives offline.[/size]
Ikenna.

The bolded is the same thing I have been saying, this is how it slowly starts and festers to a point people are being violent on one another out there in the street. Somebody commented that the quantity of energy generated with tribal hatings in this section is outrageous and I agree with him. Why waste all that energy hating when you can make others smile? I hope that this new moderator helps curb this, I don't know whether I am the only one that feels ashamed that other people of the world are watching us hate on ourselves in the internet marketsquare. Let's stop hating on ourselves, people.

1 Like

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by EkoIle1: 5:27am On Apr 11, 2013
Onlylies, the problem with you and your kind is, you can not progress in life if all you do and occupy your life with is pettiness, hate, bigotry and tribalism simply because you end up with little or no time to spend bettering yourself or worry about your own existence.

It's very obvious that you people are stranded, it's obvious that you are stuck in mud and you can not move on with life, you've basically confined yourselves to self pity, self hate and abandonment. You use everything under the sun to promote your self pity, hate, bitterness and victim mentality while the people you obsessed about move on and progress and we see this on NL every day.

We see this preoccupation with hate and bitterness everyday especially when we post news and pictures of common developments, we see how you go out of your way to put on display your show of hate, petty jealousy and animosity while day after day, and while others progress, you have nothing to post in form of show progress in your world, all you do is hate and display bitterness like eternal angry beasts and this is compounded with the fact that your leaders are not helping you to get out of this sad and pathetic quagmire, they don't even offer you nothing to be proud of in terms of development, instead it's the same generations of angry and bitter people with hate and bitterness on their shoulders..

Like I said, you can not progress in life if all you do and occupy your life with is pettiness, hate, bigotry and tribalism simply because you end up with little or no time to spend bettering yourself or worry about your own existence.

2 Likes

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by joeyfire(m): 5:54am On Apr 11, 2013
Ikenna351: When Jesus Christ was on Earth carrying out his mission, the Scribbes, Pharisseas and Sadduccees were shouting and attacking him "Who is this thing? The son of a Carpenter to come and tell us about the good and bad? Who is he to come to tell us the trained priest, lawyers, etc, what is wrong or right? " Of course, Jesus knew what he would face in their hands before he came for the mission. At the end, did he succeed or not? Why is the whole world celebrating him, both Christians and non-christians, after he had finished what He came for and left? Answer that yourself. Yes, am not Jesus Christ, but i do know what it would take to cleanse a system. Guys, trust me, i knew what i would face. My point is, Am Well Prepared!

Tribalism! Hmm! State of being loyal to ones tribe. Isnt it?

A school of thought would argue that the root cause of underdevelopment of most African countries, including Nigeria, is Tribalism. When looked it in all ramifications, the truth in that thought is so glaring. Some had gone far to blame the colonial masters for laying the foundation of tribalism in African countries, that had crippled the economy of the continent. But then, for how should we blame someone that left your house and you keep blaming him causing trouble between you and your wife, after decades?

Tribalism! What led to the first massacre or slaughter of human beings in Nigeria? Isnt it tribalism? When a certain tribe felt that the first coupe in Nigeria was lopsided, and the perpetuators of the "crime" were left unpurnished by one of the accused tribe that killed their tribal spokesmen. The massacre of Igbos in the north began, which led to the civil war. Did it stop there? No. Even after the way, the hatred has been eaten deep into everyone, such that a small issue would lead to another slaughtering of Igbos in the North, even before Boko haram saga started. Triablism! Hmm!

When one becomes so loyal to his tribe that he is willing to inflick pain another fellow human being to prove his loyalty to his tribe. Yes, thats Tribalism we have in Nigeria. When one is so loyal to his tribe that he can go any lentgh to defend his tribe by instigating hatred in the minds of the young ones that " He is your enemy, hate him with passion and insult him in a manner that he would hate you back and keep his distance". Yes, thats Tribalism we propagate in Nairaland. To loyal to ones tribe to do anything, no matter how evil it is, to defend or prove loyalty to ones tribe. Yes, there is nothing with tribalism, after all, its institutionalised in Nigerian constitution or law. Thats how we rationalize the promotion of Tribalism in Nairaland.

If you could intimidate my co-mods, sorry guys, you have met the wrong person. Dont worry, you guys are just starting to know me.

If Mr. Seun wakes up in the morning and decides Ikenna351 will no longer mod this section. Guess what i would do? I will find a quite place, kneel down, look up and say "Thank you for giving me that little opportunity to do a good thing for the public for free". Yes, i owe humanity something. This is one of them, no matter how long it lasts. But as long as i still see myself as a co-mod here, i will carryout my method of sanitizing this section to the later. I will say it again, Bring It On!

I remembered when the Igbos were starting various threads in this section, everyone was shouting why should tribal topics meant for the ethnic section be allowed in the Politcs section. They were all later moved to the ethnic section, where ethnicity should be discussed. Now, extreme tribalism should not be discorouged in this section, so that we will see more people to instigate and haul tribal slurs to. Good to know.

Freedom of expression! It means i have the right to insult and curse an unborn child in your wife's belly and wish her dead. Yes, thats freedom of expression. It also means i have the right to curse your child to sleep tonight and not wake up in the morning. Yes, thats freedom of expression. Of course, you would say abomination. Whoever say such a thing should be stoned to death. Well, it will make sense. But when it comes to insulting another tribe with offensive names that would pain the other tribes insulted, then it should be allowed because "thats freedom of expression".

When you approach a lady you want to toast and found out she is from Yoruba and you are an Igbo, if you call her a Yoruba and she frowns her face, would you call her Yoruba again? Knowing what your mission is? Of course, you wouldnt, but them its ok to call everyone them here the name, because you dont care how he or she would feel. Rather, it will make you more happy if she feels bad. Isnt it. Of course, you would rationalize it by siting a book where a prominent man used the word Yoruba, but you wont dare say it that chick you want to date for obvious fear of rejection. Good to know.

Finally, you are pouring water on a rock if you think you can intimidate me, no matter how you guys gang up. Lets see how it goes.

Ikenna.

I'm sure you are a bit surprised at the outrage being expressed by those who cannot live without sharing their bigotry with the world.

This site has been a hub of poison for the minds of millions of people and its being fomented ny not more than 10 people. I hope you have stamina because only consistent discipline will suppress tribalism like one former diehard moderator I've been reading called debosky.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by isalegan2: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ivynwa:

The bolded is the same thing I have been saying, this is how it slowly starts and festers to a point people are being violent on one another out there in the street. Somebody commented that the quantity of energy generated with tribal hatings in this section is outrageous and I agree with him. Why waste all that energy hating when you can make others smile? I hope that this new moderator helps curb this, I don't know whether I am the only one that feels ashamed that other people of the world are watching us hate on ourselves in the internet marketsquare. Let's stop hating on ourselves, people.

Hiya, sis! cheesy

Oh my, they chased Ivynwa away. sad

What's the status report on the anti-tribalism movement?
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by dgitrader(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
NO MORE TRIBAL ATTACKS PLEASE

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by tomakint: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
@ Ikenna you are on a mission and already the bigots, tribalists and the good for nothing ones are scheming hard to edge you out by all means just be focused and do the needful! Oh yes, they must rant, abuse, curse and call you names but always remember that you are on a mission and already your relevance here is actually attracting those criticisms because they are fully aware that, it is not going to be 'business as usual'! cool

5 Likes

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
See as the culprits from both ends are killing themselves! Tehehe!
Ikenna whatever you are doing, keep it up. There has been slight improvements lately.
Most can't post again because they have nothing else to say. Buhahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by ernperookeke: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
wow smileyi am very delighted that finally they have stop the issue of tribalism in NL that's a good development cus the people that are fund of such acts are the yorubas and my fellow igbo folks smileyso i am suggesting that any comment or trend under trabalism should be blocked smiley
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by vanbonattel: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ikenna is a magician, he has finally slaughtered the 7 headed monster. Ikenna351 for president 2015! Ikenna Posters will flood majaor cities nationwide as from next week.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by olumidebaxxx: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ikenna351: This morning, the Admin, Mr. Seun, increased my responsibility as a moderator in Nairaland. He made me a co-mod in Politics section. I took the job simply to team up with OAM4J & Afam4eva to fight this deadly virus eating up this Politics section. So, my priority here is to deal with the virus.

Its too shameful what some of the adults here are teaching our children. An innocent kid registers in Nairaland, the first thing he or she is taught is to hate his neighour, schoolmates, classmates or even best friends, simply because they are from different tribes. You maynot be directly teaching them how to hate an innocent fellow human being at home or in school, but you are directly doing that here.

Ojukwu made mistake in the past, what about it? Awolowo did the same, what about it? My father must have made some mistakes in the past and so what? I have made some mistakes in the past that am not proud of and so wetin come happen? An what about you blaming another tribe or prominent figure for an alleged mistake(s)? Are you saying you have never done something in the past that you always regret whenever you remember them? Show me, who is that perfect man? Cant we let the past be and see what the future have for us?

The 1994 Rwandan Genocide, a clash/manslaugther between Tutsis and Hutsis ethnic groups, which claimed about 1 million lives, didnt just happen. It started like what we are doing here. Creating & Promoting hatred. Sudan is not left out. We may call it e-tribal fight, but dont understimate what it does in our minds, which translate one way or another in our personal lives offline.

Ojukwu is Ojukwu. Type anything other than that and i will ban you. Awolowo is Awolowo, anything short of that warrants ban from me. Achebe is Achebe. Type anything else, then we shall see. Am not a baby, i know a typo when i see one. I have taken my time to study and see some people deliberately address such people with offensive names. If you can spell your name correctly, then you have no reason not to spell Ojukwu, Achebe or Awolowo correctly.

Unfortunately, some of the Igbos were raised outside the Eastern part of the country. They are the ones that would argue that Ibo is the right pronounciation and spelling, rather than Igbo. Well, i wont blame them. Few of our fathers who had their formal education during colonial era wrongly still write as they were taught by the whiteman. Some are still victims of mental colonization. Ibo maynot be an issue outside Nairaland, but it has become one in Nairaland, deliberately used to instigate tribal war in Politics section. For the sake of peace,please use your Ibo outside Politics section. Likewise, dont address anyother tribe with an offensive name, claiming you read it in a book or you found it on google.

If you an Igbo and think I wont ban you because am an Igbo too when you call a Yoruba "Yoruba", i will first ban you even if the yoruba fellow first insulted you. Prefential treatment is not in my dictionary. And note that the duration of my ban is usually 7 days.

I have not hidden any post yet or ban anyone, but as soon as this is posted, i will get to work. I have not become anyone's enemy yet. I maynot have time for other offences, but not for tribalism. Wont spare anyone, even if you are a friend. If you dont like my style of mod, you better start your petition to the admin to remove me before i fully start. Because, i wont spare any tribalist here who refuses to change.

Depending on the degree of the insult against another tribe, i may hide the post, ban the username or both.

Ikenna.
Dats d only thing u are good at. U came in here as God thinking we would worship and fear u or wat? Oboy u can ban everybody on Nairaland.
U said we shouldn't mention or call tribes by name. Dis shows Seun too sick pass u. How will he appoint a monkey as a MOD. What kind of job do u do in dat Abuja sef? I will soon find out and Ban u too. Crazy Omo I********G**********!!!!!!!B,'''''''';;;;Oº°˚˚˚°º
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by splashbaby(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
See power! Ikenna turn everything to NEPA...Locked and unlocked anytime he like...I thought this thread was locked before?
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Obiagu1(m): 5:05am On Apr 27, 2013
I know some people have taken to drinking heavily lately because they can no longer spread their evil ideologies anymore.
Good job mods, ban them all! Ban and ban them until they find that rope that will size their necks.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by ujchief(m): 6:16am On Apr 27, 2013
Wow! I'm just seeing this thread now, courtesy of staying off this politics section for a long time now. Maybe, just maybe, I might have a reason to be back.
Nice initiative, I hope this really works out fine because some of us really hate the tribal insults going on here.

Its ironical how the politics section that was supposed to enlighten people, even foreigners on the beauty and politics of our country turns out to breed contempt on our hearts:

Nice move admin: funny how Nairaland politics section turns you to a tribalist, Nl Romance section turns you to a sadist, its Religious section turns you to an atheist and the business section exposes you to scams. We need more of such innovate moves.

Welcome bros, hope the flame doesn't burn out soon.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by ujchief(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
Threads as such that breeds contempt should be locked as soon as it is created:

www.nairaland.com/1271528/bola-tinubu-caught-red-handed#15444030

Now, proceed to ban Dede1 on this same thread, check out his comment.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Ikenna351(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1:

Be on notice that I do not monkey with men. I am straight as arrow and many Yooba ladies can easily attest to the fact. My post was a compliment to the wide-eyed Tinubu not a bashing endeavor.

Its becoming very shameful how you intentionally insult the Yoruba tribe. Am yet to see any of your posts where you addressed Yorubas as Yorubas. All you do is call them Yoruba and Yooba. Am only telling this out of respect for my co-mods, because you wont get this warning next time.

I work with Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulation, and nothing more. Last time I checked, there was no such rules there that stated that Yorubas should be addressed as Yoruba or Yooba as well. Take those names to Ethnic section and teach them their Ancestral names you got from wherever. For the sake of peace in this section, don't use them again. What is so difficult for you to type Yoruba, if your intention is not to mock the Yoruba tribe? Even the Yoruba members here, including the repented tribal bigots, don't call themselves Yoruba or Yooba here.

You said you have not been banned by any moderator since you joined Nairaland, then don't get one from me. And before you start your "Who are you? You are arrogant! You are this, you are that", note that the more you guys say such things, the more motivated I become.

Ikenna.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Dede1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ikenna351:

Its becoming very shameful how you intentionally insult the Yoruba tribe. Am yet to see any of your posts where you addressed Yorubas as Yorubas. All you do is call them Yoruba and Yooba. Am only telling this out of respect for my co-mods, because you wont get this warning next time.

I work with Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulation, and nothing more. Last time I checked, there was no such rules there that stated that Yorubas should be addressed as Yoruba or Yooba as well. Take those names to Ethnic section and teach them their Ancestral names you got from wherever. For the sake of peace in this section, don't use them again. What is so difficult for you to type Yoruba, if your intention is not to mock the Yoruba tribe? Even the Yoruba members here, including the repented tribal bigots, don't call themselves Yoruba or Yooba here.

You said you have not been banned by any moderator since you joined Nairaland, then don't get one from me. And before you start your "Who are you? You are arrogant! You are this, you are that", note that the more you guys say such things, the more motivated I become.

Ikenna.

As long as Ibo is used in text on this forum instead of Igbo, I have every liberty to use Yoruba or Yooba. By the way, I am not surprise and can not be fooled with goofy moniker of IKenna351.

I usually do not associate with sites such as nairaland but people such as you have forced me to navigate through the site once a while. Nigeria is stuffed with people of the same mindset such as you who always think it will be their ways or no way even when they are grossly in error.

We need to free our mind and develop thick skin in Nigeria in order to grow. Nigeria should not be and I pray it does not last more than two years. Nigeria is an accident. If you really want to curb tribal bias in Nigeria, I suggest you wipe out other ethnicities baring one or disintegrate Nigeria to form ethnic nationalities.

3 Likes

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1:

As long as Ibo is used in text on this forum instead of Igbo, I have every liberty to use Yoruba or Yooba. By the way, I am not surprise and can not be fooled with goofy moniker of IKenna351.

I usually do not associate with sites such as nairaland but people such as you have forced me to navigate through the site once a while. Nigeria is stuffed with people of the same mindset such as you who always think it will be their ways or no way even when they are grossly in error.

We need to free our mind and develop thick skin in Nigeria in order to grow. Nigeria should not be and I pray it does not last more than two years. Nigeria is an accident. If you really want to curb tribal bias in Nigeria, I suggest you wipe out other ethnicities baring one or disintegrate Nigeria to form ethnic nationalities.

Ikenna is not an Igbo man, Seun use him to fight a particular ethnic(IGBOS) in NL, But Ikenna I want to advice you, NL is a public forum and there should be a level of liberty in the choice of words and when you want to fight bigotry comments make it a general thing, any person who creates Thread to insult the Igbos should be banned , any person who insult the president should be banned not a mere typing Yoruba or Yoruba ( which has no insulting meaning). The real insults are there but u pretend not to see them.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by nduchucks: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1:

Dede1, according to the senior moderator, OAM4J, you have done nothing wrong. I reproduce OAM4J's post after a long discussion in a thread which included contributions from all of us, Seun, OAM4J, and others. This Ikenna352 cannot willy nilly change rules, we are not his children here.

OAM4J:
Haven gone through the links supplied by our 2 senior members Dede1 and Dayokanu, I wish to still plead that we refer to Nigeria South Easterners as Igbo and South Westerners as Yoruba only.

But we will no longer hide or ban those who refer to Yoruba as Yoruba and Yooba, and Igbo as Ibo, Ebo, Iboe, Eboe, Eboans and Heebo

Other variation outside these proven ones will be removed and might warrant a ban if convinced its not a typographical error but a deliberate attempt at ethnic slur.

Unless Of course our oga at the top says another thing otherwise.

Thank you.

If Oga at the top has changed the rule, we need to know. So Ikenna352, did Seun tell you to reverse OAM4J's decision, if not, stop bothering us with this issue.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by isalegan2: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Dede1, according to the senior moderator, OAM4J, you have done nothing wrong. I reproduce OAM4J's post after a long discussion in a thread which included contributions from all of us, Seun, OAM4J, and others.

Agreed.

Free Dede1 joo. The man is old enough to have served in the Naijiriya civil war. Show him some respect, unless he insults you. WTH is bothered by Yooba? That's what my grandmother called us.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Obiagu1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
isale_gan2:

Agreed.

Free Dede1 joo. The man is old enough to have served in the Naijiriya civil war. Show him some respect, unless he insults you. WTH is bothered by Yooba? That's what my grandmother called us.

What's so difficult for people to use the right spellings? Yoruba or Igbo is not difficult to type except you have leprosy of the finger.
Anyone using Ibo or Yoruba is somehow making every effort to mock the other group which will always invite reactions and this is why racism is still prevalent on NL.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Dede1, according to the senior moderator, OAM4J, you have done nothing wrong. I reproduce OAM4J's post after a long discussion in a thread which included contributions from all of us, Seun, OAM4J, and others. This Ikenna352 cannot willy nilly change rules, we are not his children here.

If Oga at the top has changed the rule, we need to know. So Ikenna352, did Seun tell you to reverse OAM4J's decision, if not, stop bothering us with this issue.

This Dude just hide under his tiny voice and think he can control mehn who can feed him for the rest of his life. I check and saw he got registered recently and think he can create useless rules to become a HERO, Mr Ikenna next time you ban me for a mere Yoruba or Yoruba comment, meh i will pick you. NL Mod is not a job but a hobby go get urself a Job
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by isalegan2: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
Obiagu1:

What's so difficult for people to use the right spellings? Yoruba or Igbo is not difficult to type except you have leprosy of the finger.
Anyone using Ibo or Yoruba is somehow making every effort to mock the other group which will always invite reactions and this is why racism is still prevalent on NL.

I hear ya. cool I support the effort to bring sense to Politics section so we can all partake and enjoy like times of yore. wink

I'm just not bothered by Yooba, which is what he used in the targeted post. The other variations? undecided *Shrug*

Done with this.

BTW, Hi! Obiagu! cheesy I remember discussions we had on older threads, I think 2 years ago now: (1) the deceased gay activist, and the American lady who found her Eze(?) dad. Those were fun times in Politics section o jare.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
Obiagu1:

Tell me what is mockery here.... it will only be mockery if they have meanings but they dont, Ofe.mma.nu means red oil soup, which is a type of soup synonymous with yorubas, so how is this an insult. The president go home with lorries of insult from NLers everyday yet the mod has not ban those insulters...let him go get work joo
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Dede1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Bros, I guess we are dealing with senseless rascality and irascible juvenility on this forum.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Dede1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
Obiagu1:

I could not believe Obiagu1 will ever be associated with the above type of kneejerk approach to this matter. Anyway, human beings are subjects of change. However, my motto is fairness.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by MrGlobe(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ikenna351:

Ikenna.
you this mechanic, you are simply a clown. Go get a real job joker. Who is complaining? The Yorubas are not complaining unless you are an ignorant undercover Yoruba person you impostor. Its not hard to open your own forum but as long as you remain on Nairaland you MUST obey the rules and your senior colleagues here. You never see anything. The politics section is for educated minds that wants to learn not mechanics like you.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mr. Globe:

you this mechanic, you are simply a clown. Go get a real job joker. Who is complaining? The Yorubas are not complaining unless you are an ignorant undercover Yoruba person you impostor. Its not hard to open your own forum but as long as you remain on Nairaland you MUST obey the rules and your senior colleagues here. You never see anything. The politics section is for educated minds that wants to learn not mechanics like you.

I'm complaining. I want you and Dede banned. Quote me, slugga

Mechanic aint a real job? That's why they get thousands out of your pocket for fixing small problems your brain cant fathom.

Dont talk this way to my #2 fave mod, son grin
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Dede1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I'm complaining. I want you and Dede banned. Quote me, slugga

Mechanic aint a real job? That's why they get thousands out of your pocket for fixing small problems your brain cant fathom.

Dont talk this way to my #2 fave mod, son grin

This is typical mentality found among most Nigerians. If a person has contrary opinion, they want the person banned or murdered. We must learn to agree and disagree or trust and verify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) / We Can Only Listen To Nnamdi Kanu- Niger Delta Avangers / Tolu Ogunlesi Blasts Guardian Newspaper For Claiming Gbajabiamila Snubbed Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.