Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Does The Gift Trick Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Gift Trick Work? (753 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Gift Trick Work? by hillaryuz: 12:24am On Apr 10, 2013
I MET A YOUNG LADY LATELY. SHE IS CRAZY BEAUTIFUL AND DECENT. I GOT TALKING TO HER OF RECENT BUT SHE HAS REFUSED TO EXCHANGE PHONE NUMBERS AND HOME ADDRESS. I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHERE SHE WORKS AND WENT VISIT HER AT WORK BUT SHE CLAIMS TO BE THE BUSY TYPE. I REALLY LIKE THIS LADY AND WONDERING IF BUYING HER AN EXPENSIVE GIFT AND GETTING IT SENT TO HER WORK PLACE WITH MY NUMBER WOULD DO THE TRICK . MAYBE HER SENDING AN SMS TO SAY THANK YOU. BUT MY FRIENDS THINK THAT WILL MAKE ME APPEAR DESPERATE. PLS DOES ANY ONE HAVE AN IDEA IF THIS GIFT TRICK WORKS?
Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by 190: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2013
nah just send her a random sms saying

dear Uncle

Thanks for your call, I have sucessfully received the N10 Million naira cheque
you sent to me to start up my business and my business should kick start by next tomorrow

i would call you when im done from the office

Thanks for your assistance

Yours faithfully
Hillaryuz

then wait for 5Minutes before calling her right back, panting and wailing
please please did you get any sms from me, please hope you didnt read it
it wasnt meant for you

please ignore and delete it..then hang up

watch her actions from the next day
I bet na you go TAYA

nor be Nigerian girl again embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by hillaryuz: 1:03am On Apr 10, 2013
190 like i said i dnt have her number. The gift thing is just an effort to get her number.
Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 10, 2013
190: nah just send her a random sms saying

dear Uncle

Thanks for your call, I have sucessfully received the N10 Million naira cheque
you sent to me to start up my business and my business should kick start by next tomorrow

i would call you when im done from the office

Thanks for your assistance

Yours faithfully
Hillaryuz

then wait for 5Minutes before calling her right back, panting and wailing
please please did you get any sms from me, please hope you didnt read it
it wasnt meant for you

please ignore and delete it..then hang up

watch her actions from the next day
I bet na you go TAYA

nor be Nigerian girl again embarassed embarassed

I hate to admit it but this can actually work for some people (note the use of the word people i.e. both ladies and guys)

@op, u don't have to do that. There are 2 likely outcomes:
(i). She falls for you because of the gift. This would mean that your relationship would be based on money and material things and I would not even take it easy on your handle if I see you run back to complain that she turned you to mugu. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(ii). She's actually a classy lady and she returns your gift back to you. This means that you come across as desperate and that might be a big turn-off to a classy lady.

Either ways, you still don't get what you want.
If she's not that into you, there's only one solution: MOVE ON!!!

1 Like

Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by hillaryuz: 1:11am On Apr 10, 2013
MADAM Alutacontinua THANKS . BUT I DNT WANT TO GIVE UP EASILY.
alutacontinua:

I hate to admit it but this can actually work for some people (note the use of the word people i.e. both ladies and guys)

@op, u don't have to do that. There are 2 likely outcomes:
(i). She falls for you because of the gift. This would mean that your relationship would be based on money and material things and I would not even take it easy on your handle if I see you run back to complain that she turned you to mugu. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(ii). She's actually a classy lady and she returns your gift back to you. This means that you come across as desperate and that might be a big turn-off to a classy lady.

Either ways, you still don't get what you want.
If she's not that into you, there's only one solution: MOVE ON!!!
Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 10, 2013
hillaryuz: MADAM Alutacontinua THANKS . BUT I DNT WANT TO GIVE UP EASILY.

There are other ways to get her number.
Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by hillaryuz: 1:32am On Apr 10, 2013
EDUCATE ME PLS
Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by hillaryuz: 1:33am On Apr 10, 2013
EDUCATE ME PLS
alutacontinua:

There are other ways to get her number.
Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 10, 2013
Depends on the girl. Personally, that would never work on me.
Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by Rocktation(f): 4:13am On Apr 10, 2013
Do it. You've nothing to lose. If she likes it and accepts it, she'll reach you and say thank you. If she doesn't, she'll reach you anyway and preach to you about how expensive she is and then you can have another chance to hit a chord with her, by telling her it was a last resort to get her attention.
All she might need's a little jolt, to make her really see you some more. That way, if she rejects you again, you can be certain she wasn't punking around the first time.
Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by Exponental(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2013
Dont just bother buying gifts, u might be sending her away. Well since, u know where she works, sacrifice some of ur time, do more office visiting, get info abt her from her people around her (colleague, gateman or whosoever), all u need is attention from her but above all, be a smart gentleman.
Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by Princeparix(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2013
Exponental: Dont just bother buying gifts, u might be sending her away. Well since, u know where she works, sacrifice some of ur time, do more office visiting, get info abt her from her people around her (colleague, gateman or whosoever), all u need is attention from her but above all, be a smart gentleman.
dude abeg>dis one na stalking o.
Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by Princeparix(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2013
There is this thing we all as dudes refuse to understanding when wooing or about to woo a woman. Real ladies dont get attracted to money or any other frivolous stuff; your Charisma is the key, knowing the lady just lyk ma ^^dude EXPONENTAL posted.
Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by penzino(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2013
hillaryuz: EDUCATE ME PLS
dnt you know any of her friends? Or someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows her?? Good luck.... Dt was how I actually got the number of my crush...
Re: Does The Gift Trick Work? by penzino(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2013
And bro, if she is as decent as u say, then be sure u are not the only one after her... If you are not the only one, it means u should do things different from what any oda guy would do to get her attention......

(1) (Reply)

What Would He Do?? / How To Buy A Bra For Your Girlfriend / 10 Strange Things That U Don't Know..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.