Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

South African Lesbians Are Protesting Against Government For Their Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lesbians Are Protesting Against Government For Their Right (2169 Views)

Deeper Insight Why Lesbians Are More Accepted Than Gay Men In The Society / Debate: Gays/lesbians Are Born Nt Made. / Lesbians Are Better That Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lesbians Are Protesting Against Government For Their Right by roccio(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
Lesbians RIGHT? From Soweto To Hades The Evil Gate.

South African Lesbians are protesting against Government policies that do not recognize their Individual rights.

Is it right to give Lesbians the freedom of association and marriage without restrictions? And what is this
world turning into for goodness sake...

Read More..http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/south-african-lesbians-are-protesting.html

Feel FREE to SHARE This post

Re: South African Lesbians Are Protesting Against Government For Their Right by OkparaIgbo: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
Whilst I don't hate the white man or anything like that, but it is evident that South Africa has turned to the land of fools and evil. Look at these bunch of morons (although slightly better than the male fagss) simply matching because the white man pointed in a direction and ordered them to... angry angry Shame on them, no regard to African culture and a total acceptance of westernisation including those that have come to tear this beautiful continent apart. We the straight people must as a matter of urgency show our disapproval if this nonsense were to happen in Nigeria with a parallel protest. Nonsense
Re: South African Lesbians Are Protesting Against Government For Their Right by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
i still dont think they are protesting
Re: South African Lesbians Are Protesting Against Government For Their Right by psucc(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
The children of darkness walking the earth. Jah save I and I from this babylon style. Ayeh.
Re: South African Lesbians Are Protesting Against Government For Their Right by roccio(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
hmmmm!!!

(1) (Reply)

18 Kind Of Girls/women Who Are Likely To Cheat / Met The Criminal Lovers, Bonnie And Clyde +{photos} / Why Did She Unfriend Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.