Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell (1801 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Adurangba(f): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2013
FOUNDER of Oodua People’s Congress (OPC), Dr Frederick Fasehun, on Wednesday in Lagos promised hell for Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) if the party continues to lie against him and his group as it did on the alleged N2.4billion contract to protect of pipelines in the South-West zone.

This is as Fasehun, who is chairman of the Committee for the Resuscitation of Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN), tasked spokesman of ACN, Alhaji Lai Muhammed, to release the alleged approved N2.4billion contract papers if they were in his possession as the OPC had not won any contract.

Mohammed had in a statement alleged that Dr Fasehun applied and secured N2.4billion contracts in the name of OPC to secure Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) pipeline in the South-West.

He further alleged that the founder of OPC, Fasehun was trying to use part of the proceeds to resuscitate the UPN and destabilise the region.
Speaking at the maiden meeting of the UPN chieftains from across the country, Fasehun, while noting that the ACN was looking for trouble, however, assured that the OPC would not go out of its way to cause trouble.

According to the OPC founder, the statement credited to Mohammed was a lie.

The chairman of Committee for Resuscitation of UPN said it was true that the OPC applied for the contracts in 2010, but was only invited last year by the NNPC who said the organisation was not a registered body and would, therefore, have nothing to do with it.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/9360-opc-founder-fasehun-promises-acn-hell
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by nyxus(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2013
First to comment
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
In as mush as PDP is not a saint, the party called ACN is too reckless for my liking, they are always openly confrontational and sometimes callous to say the least. Such a group cannot be saddled with the responsibility of governing this nation; they will wreck it in no distant time.
This is my sincere opinion, rascality and good governance cannot go together.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Fasheun should shut the hell up! where else does he want to get money to resuscitate UPN? Why is he lying? it's so sad that ACN which is the pride of Southwest politics will now be divided because of the selfishness of OPC. It is time for Yorubas to stand up and don't let Jonathan use Fasheun to destabilize the unity of the Southwest.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by oddy4real(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
berem: Fasheun should shut the hell up! where else does he want to get money to resuscitate UPN? Why is he lying? it's so sad that ACN which is the[b] pride of Southwest politics [/b]will now be divided because of the selfishness of OPC. It is time for Yorubas to stand up and don't let Jonathan use Fasheun to destabilize the unity of the Southwest.
RUBBISH
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by solomon111(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
berem: Fasheun should shut the hell up! where else does he want to get money to resuscitate UPN? Why is he lying? it's so sad that ACN which is the pride of Southwest politics will now be divided because of the selfishness of OPC. It is time for Yorubas to stand up and don't let Jonathan use Fasheun to destabilize the unity of the Southwest.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by gregg2: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
berem: Fasheun should shut the hell up! where else does he want to get money to resuscitate UPN? Why is he lying? it's so sad that ACN which is the pride of Southwest politics will now be divided because of the selfishness of OPC. It is time for Yorubas to stand up and don't let Jonathan use Fasheun to destabilize the unity of the Southwest.

You wrote this shiiit? Seriously, are you ok?

3 Likes

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by solomon111(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
ACN the pride of the SW?
I never knew.
Besides,when did this your pro-ACN/yoruba stance began?
I would like to know.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
solomon111: ACN the pride of the SW?
I never knew.
I would like to know.

She is married to a YORUBA man. Let her be please!!!

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
solomon111: ACN the pride of the SW?
I never knew.
I would like to know.
If you ask me, na who i go ask?

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by seunfly: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Wooow u ve seen their plan, all this things we are seeing is just to destabilize Southwest has they did during Akintola and Sadauna aliance. I hope all Southwest leaders, Obas, kins and peaple knows this and rise up against any force that powercrazy peaple @ the top will use to rig election, to prevent the repeat of Akintola incidence in Nigeria.
Although i am in suport of new polical party because i love competition which will force them to perform better, but not this one that has been paid to do certain job.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by ekoilee: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
There they go again with their Yoruba and tribal fixations. This is how they start, but their babysitter mods are no where to be found or call them to order before the other side responds.

Never fails..
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by solomon111(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

She is married to a YORUBA man. Let her be please!!!
oh Really?
Okay o.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
eko ilee: There they go again with their Yoruba and tribal fixations. This is how they start, but their babysitter mods are no where to be found or call them to order before the other side responds.

Never fails..

I cant see anybody disrespecting the Yorubas here! Are you alright? or are just seeking attention? cheers
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by solomon111(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
eko ilee: There they go again with their Yoruba and tribal fixations. This is how they start, but their babysitter mods are no where to be found or call them to order before the other side responds.

Never fails..
go to hell with your paranoia.
I was only trying to understand why an igbo person would have an unusual interest in the affairs of a tribal party like ACN.
My curiosity has been satisfied by the answer i have gotten on this thread.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by solomon111(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

I cant see anybody disrespecting the Yorubas here! Are you alright? or are just seeking attention? cheers
Don't mind the idiott.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Chubhie: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Awo is a man i have Great respect for in terms of his philosophy. If UPN will serve as a ralling point for all true awoist both home and abroad then i see them giving ACN a run for their money..... The only downside to this is that UPN may be a lil difficult to spread nationwide. If this happens to be a PDP gameplan to launch a counter attack to reclaim Southwest, i say kudos to PDP tact team for a well thought out plan and it will be nice to see how ACN handles all this.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Gbawe: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2013

well said Berem. No one has ever claimed the ACN to be perfect but the fact is that they are giving the SW a better deal after the despoil, pillaging and plundering of the PDP. One must ask why Fasehun did not see it fit to resurrect UPN when the SW was being gang-molested by OBJ and his criminals. Now with his pocket swelled full of Naira from Aso Rock chaos merchant and sponsors of terror, Fasehun wants to be the latest 'omo ale' for hire to benefit from GEJ's shamelessly open desperation to remain in Aso Rock by all means after 2015.

Well, Fasehun will get nowhere because the people of the SW see through the cheap chicanery and understand, perfectly well, why he has become another self-betraying hungry mercenary in the mould of Abati.

Jonathan's fall will be a great one that may cost him dearly when this all blows up in his face. This Abachaesque desperation to cause disunity everywhere and promote divisive chaos, just to retain a job he badly sucks at, will mean GEJ himself will know no peace or happy end.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gbawe:

well said Berem. No one has ever claimed the ACN to be perfect but the fact is that they are giving the SW a better deal after the despoil, pillaging and plundering of the PDP. One must ask why Fasehun did not see it fit to resurrect UPN when the SW was being gang-molested by OBJ and his criminals. Now with his pocket swelled full of Naira from Aso Rock chaos merchant and sponsors of terror, Fasehun wants to be the latest 'omo ale' for hire to benefit from GEj's shamelessly open desperation to reamin in Aso Rock by all means.

Well, Fasehun will get nowhere because the people of the SW see through the cheap chicanery and understand, perfectly well, why he has become another self-betraying hungry mercenary in the mould of Abati.

Jonathan's fall will be a great one that may cost him dearly when this all blows up in his face. This desperation to cause chaos everywhere just to retain a job he badly sucks at will mean GEJ himself will know no peace or happy end.

Bros please can you prove that GEJ is behind this? I thought the contract issue has been confirmed as FALSE? Why cant you guys concentrate on your jobs and let GEJ/PDP be? Must you lot blame him for all your problems? the whining is really getting sickening. peace

2 Likes

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by jmaine: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2013

I consider this statement very foolish and silly . .

Faseun has every right to form any association within the ambit of the law irrespective of who endorses it or not . . .

What's all this noise about destabilizing the west . . The same west that has the ACN, Labour, Accord and the PDP firmly rooted competitive wise

2 Likes

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
jmaine:

Faseun has every right to form any association within the ambit of the law irrespective of who endorses it or not . . .

What's all this noise about destabilizing the west . . The same west that has the [b]Labour, Accord and the PDP firmly rooted competitive wise

My brother i tire oooo. The thought-process of some people at times can be startling.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by ekoilee: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

That was a warning so watch your mouth.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2013

Nwannem Nwanyi, Why are you involving GEJ in this one again? I thought the contract rumor has been confirmed to be false? Why cant ACN accept that they have problems and seek for solutions instead of always blaming everything on GEJ/PDP? Why cant they mind their business for once and stop all these blame games? They should put their house in order jare!
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
eko ilee:

That was a warning so watch your mouth.

I have heard you sir. Mouth being watched grin grin grin grin Onye nzuzu

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Gbawe: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

Bros please can you prove that GEJ is behind this? I thought the contract issue has been confirmed as FALSE? Why cant you guys concentrate on your jobs and let GEJ/PDP be? Must you lot blame him for all your problems? the whining is really getting sickening. peace

Look, you may like back and forth but sensible people look at the antecedent of people. I will certainly not waste time on you by chronicling GEJ's many desperate antics from day one .

Yet, I will leave you a few examples since your sort enjoy revisionism because you think everyone cannot think back beyond one day. Cast your mind back to how a 7 year tenure elongation obsession was the first thing GEJ launched into despite Nigeria's many serious problems deserving urgent attention.

Do you also remember GEJ making Gbenga Daniel his SW campaign coordinator at a time when he should have moved forcefully against the Governor, to protect Nigeria's legislative integrity before the world, during the Ogun legislative impeachment saga where the minority disgracefully impeached a speaker who would not bend to Daniel's will?

How about GEJ ordering the AGF and IG of police to work together and ensure Teslim Folarin was 'liberated' from a murder charge so he could be flown, courtesy of the Presidency, to Abuja to deliver delegate votes for GEJ?

Even recently, We are seeing sackings ,in the PDP, of those opposed to GEJ's undemocratic ambition. A superfluous PDP Governors forum has been formed simply to emasculate Ameachi.

Guy, sit down somewhere. GEJ is as shamelessly desperate as they come. The only thing is that folks like you don't do facts. For those not into self-deceit, it is obvious GEJ is one of the most callously desperate leader Nigeria has ever had.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
jmaine:

What's all this noise about destabilizing the west . . The same west that has the ACN, Labour, Accord and the PDP firmly rooted competitive wise

dude, stop acting like it's strange to you. you know the kind of game Jona boy is trying to play. He has succeeded in destabilizing the SE ,now he is shifting towards SWest. but not to worry, the game will be over in 2015.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

Nwannem Nwanyi, Why are you involving GEJ in this one again? I thought the contract rumor has been confirmed to be false? Why cant ACN accept that they have problems and seek for solutions instead of always blaming everything on GEJ/PDP? Why cant they mind their business for once and stop all these blame games? They should put their house in order jare!
who told you their house is not in order? when PDP is doing everything possible to destabilize ACN and the southwest, do you expect them to fold their arms and watch? of course they won't!

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gbawe:

Look, you may like back and forth but sensible people look at the antecedent of people. I will certainly not waste time on you by chronicling GEJ's many desperate antics from day one .

Yet, I will leave you a few examples since your sort enjoy revisionism because you think everyone cannot think back beyond one day. Cast your mind back to how a 7 year tenure elongation obsession was the first thing GEJ launched into despite Nigeria's many serious problems deserving urgent attention.

Do you also remember GEJ making Gbenga Daniel his SW campaign coordinator at a time when he should have moved forcefully against the Governor, to protect Nigeria's legislative integrity before the world, during the Ogun legislative impeachment saga where the minority disgracefully impeached a speaker who would not bend to Daniel's will?

How about GEJ ordering the AGF and IG of police to work together and ensure Teslim Folarin was 'liberated' from a murder charge so he could be flown, courtesy of the Presidency, to Abuja to deliver delegate votes for GEJ?

Even recently, We are seeing sackings ,in the PDP, of those opposed to GEJ's undemocratic ambition. A superfluous PDP Governors forum has been formed simply to emasculate Ameachi.

Guy, sit down somewhere. GEJ is as shamelessly desperate as they come. The only thing is that folks like you don't do facts. For those not into self-deceit, it is obvious GEJ is one of the most callously desperate leader Nigeria has ever had.

Between you and i, who is now not dealing with facts? See what blind hatred has done to your sense of reasoning? All i asked for are FACTS that GEJ is behind ACN's ordeal and you are here citing issues of the past, which are not even FACTS but pure permutations! You are purely second-guessing here friend and that's one thing i hate. DEAL WITH FACTS! cheers

2 Likes

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by jmaine: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
berem: dude, stop acting like it's strange to you. you know the kind of game Jona boy is trying to play.

What game is Jona trying to play ? . .The unreasonable paranoia the opposition are exhibiting with any lil challenge they see is astonishing . . .

berem: He has succeeded in destabilizing the SE ,now he is shifting towards SWest. but not to worry, the game will be over in 2015.

How has Jona destabilized the SE when we all know the mammoth support base he still commands in that region . . .

berem: but not to worry, the game will be over in 2015.

2015 is coming and the established gladiators must be prepared to go out and dance for the soul of the electorates

Whining and blaming every perceived challenge and set back on the ruling party won't help them . . .

The masses will be looking towards the calibre of candidate they feel safer with . .Watch the word "safe" . . .
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
berem: who told you their house is not in order? when PDP is doing everything possible to destabilize ACN and the southwest, do you expect them to fold their arms and watch? of course they won't!

All i ask for is a PROOF! Is that so difficult? If their house is in order, they should then let GEJ/PDP be. When leadership newspaper forged a document against GEJ, did you hear PDP shouting "ACN" "ACN"? did you? That's because they have nothing to fear. ACN ought to be more mature with public relations, they make lots of senseless accusations and try to score cheap political points even with sensitive issues.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
berem: dude, stop acting like it's strange to you. you know the kind of game Jona boy is trying to play. He has succeeded in destabilizing the SE ,now he is shifting towards SWest. but not to worry, the game will be over in 2015.

My sister, that's a dumb thing to say, with all due respect. His biggest fan-base is still east. Rather ACN are the ones trying to destabilize the east with Rochas Okorocha, but guess what? its an exercise in futility.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Gbawe: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

Between you and i, who is now not dealing with facts? See what blind hatred has done to your sense of reasoning? All i asked for are FACTS that GEJ is behind ACN's ordeal and you are here citing issues of the past, which are not even FACTS but pure permutations! You are purely second-guessing here friend and that's one thing i hate. DEAL WITH FACTS! cheers

No surprise you cannot counter factual delivery that shows an established pattern predicting the behaviour of desperate Jonathan. Folks like you don't do established history and you are certainly not honest or upright enough to hold intelligently factual discussions where recent past occurrences proves or disproves viewpoints. There is no place in the world, perhaps except Nigeria, where previous proven repeat behaviour is not used to predict how folks are likely to act.

Is it today GEJ has done desperately despicable things for anyone to believe this is beyond him? Dude, the entire world knows GEJ and his antics. Stop sounding as shameless as the man who just gave a pardon to Alams so he could have another political ally in a 'useful' office all in pursuit of operation 'sit tight 2015'

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did OBJ Really Had An Affair With His Son's Wife? / TB Joshua And Others Should Be Charged For Involuntary Manslaughter / India's Spacecraft 'mangalyaan' Successfully Enters Mars Orbit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.