Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell (1806 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gbawe:

No surprise. Folks like you don't do established history and you are certainly not honest or upright enough to hold intelligently factual discussions where recent past occurrences proves or disproves viewpoints. There is no place in the world, perhaps except Nigeria, where previous proven repeat behaviour is not used to predict how folks are likely to act.

Is it today GEJ has done desperately despicable things for anyone to believe this is beyond him? Dude, the entire world knows GEJ and his antics. Stop sounding as shameless as the man who just gave a pardon to Alams so he could have another political ally in a 'useful' office all in pursuit of operation 'sit tight 2015'

RANTS!!!!! Where is the PROOF i asked for? Soon you lot would start blaming GEJ for your personal woes. rubbish

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by solomon111(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gbawe:

No surprise. Folks like you don't do established history and you are certainly not honest or upright enough to hold intelligently factual discussions where recent past occurrences proves or disproves viewpoints. There is no place in the world, perhaps except Nigeria, where previous proven repeat behaviour is not used to predict how folks are likely to act.

Is it today GEJ has done desperately despicable things for anyone to believe this is beyond him? Dude, the entire world knows GEJ and his antics. Stop sounding as shameless as the man who just gave a pardon to Alams so he could have another political ally in a 'useful' office all in pursuit of operation 'sit tight 2015'
Amala politics.
Instead of him to give us proof that what he is spewing is not mere rhetorics,he is busy appealing to sentiments and throwing around conspiracy theories.
Yeye.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by PointB: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
What exactly is wrong if Fasheun, Falae or any other person for that matter decides to form UPN, or any party at all for that matter? If anything, I think this move fits perfectly into the opposition party syndrome synonymous with SW politics. Tinubu's ACN normally should be the SW opposition party. Alas discerning SW politicians would rather not dine with the ilk of Tinubu, and his band of lying sycophants, not even with a long spoon.

The expected reaction is to introduce another SW opposition party as Tinubu's ACN gravitate to center with their ill conceived merger arrangement. It is expected that the merger will meet the same fate as the AD/PDP merger of 2003 which led to the demise of AD and birth of AC(N).

When ACN eventually go the way of AD, Fasheun, Falea automatically become the new power brokers in the SW courtesy of resurgent UPN, while Tinubu licks his fingers in retirement, exile, or jail. We know the drill!
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by PointB: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
solomon111: Amala politics.
Instead of him to give us proof that what he is spewing is not mere rhetorics,he is busy appealing to sentiments and throwing around conspiracy theories.
Yeye.

I can't fit laff. Wicked!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Gbawe: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

RANTS!!!!! Where is the PROOF i asked for? Soon you lot would start blaming GEJ for your personal woes. rubbish

Yeye.

How many times have you sad 'busybodies', always obdurately and malevolently fixated on the affairs of others, gotten egg on your face? Just wait and see how things unravel. Is it today you over-emotional and clannish sort have been making a fool of yourselves? Ask your boss Beaf who left here in disgrace because he had the displeasure of seeing everything some stated about GEJ proven to be correct while all his clannish defence of the man was discredited by GEJ's aberrant behaviour. With desperate Jonathan, it is always only a question of time.

If you low-level thinkers think this is this is even worth discussing wait for what is around the corner resultant from GEJ's desperation for "operation sit tight 2015". Fasehun, in the grand scheme of things, is a nobody in SW politics and the sort of mercenary who will make noise and chop desperate Jona's dollar.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gbawe:

How many times have you sad 'busybodies', always obdurately and malevolently fixated on the affairs of others, gotten egg on your face? Just wait and see how things unravel. Is it toady you over-emotional and clannish sort have been making a fool of yourselves? Ask your boss Beaf who left here in disgrace because he had the displeasure of seeing everything some stated about GEJ proven to be correct while all his clannish defence of the man was discredited.

If you low-level thinkers think this is this is even worth discussing

[quote author=Gbawe]

How many times have you sad 'busybodies', always obdurately and malevolently fixated on the affairs of others, gotten egg on your face? Just wait and see how things unravel. Is it today you over-emotional and clannish sort have been making a fool of yourselves? Ask your boss Beaf who left here in disgrace because he had the displeasure of seeing everything some stated about GEJ proven to be correct while all his clannish defence of the man was discredited by GEJ's aberrant behaviour. With desperate Jonathan, it is always only a question of time.

If you low-level thinkers think this is this is even worth discussing wait for what is around the corner resultant from GEJ's desperation for "operation sit tight 2015". Fasehun, in the grand scheme of things, is a nobody in SW politics and the sort of mercenary who will make noise and chop desperate Jona's dollar.

Rant of a madman! Its called PROOF and if you aint got one STFU and move on with your frustrated life you disgruntled chap!

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Gbawe: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost: Rant of a madman! Its called PROOF and if you aint got one STFU and move on with your frustrated life you disgruntled chap!

Perhaps you need to go back to school, specifically for English comprehension lessons, to understand what frustration is. Frustration is most apt to describe you and your minions 24/7 fixation on the affairs of other - specifically in a negative way.

Sad folks like you reek of nothing but frustration and inferiority complex. Fasehun should simply form his Party and stop talking. We know he is now a default hero to your sort but GEJ , with all his 'sit tight' machinations, will learn a very basic lesson soon. It is like Chess. A game of intellect and strategy. Never of emotion.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gbawe:

Perhaps you need to go back to school, specifically for English comprehension lessons, to understand what frustration is. Frustration is most apt to describe you and your minions 24/7 fixation on the affairs of other - specifically in a negative way.

Sad folks like you reek of nothing but frustration and inferiority complex. Fasehun should simply form his Party and stop talking. We know he is now a default hero to your sort but GEJ , with all his 'sit tight' machinations, will learn a very basic lesson soon. It is like Chess. A game of intellect and strategy. Never of emotion.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Have you seen why i called you a mad man? You and your fellow disgruntled elements have always been on GEJ/PDP dic.k always spewing pure hatred,falsehood and negativity. Thats the definition of "frustration" and "joblessness" if i must add.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by kutchs: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

Have they ever given proof for any of their wild and silly accusations before.
Proof is an item that‘s very scarce in that part of the country, so asking him for it is asking him to give what he does‘nt have it won‘t work bro.
Leave those frustrated noise makers to live th only life they know.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by NeoXVI: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
There is absolutely nothing wrong with having as many parties as possible. Eventually the inviable ones will die naturally. Besides, it is regressive to have whole regions or peoples voting for one party all the time. Eventually their votes will be taken for granted and they will be shortchanged in the level of commitment their elected leaders have to matters of interest for the voters. People should be able to rotate between options from one voting circle to the next. That way leaders will always be on their toes to do the most good so they can retain power.

The story of Nigeria's underdevelopment is the story of inviable national and state parties where voters haven't had much choice to vote politicians in and out. The voter's voice is in effect muffled, because elected leaders do the bidding of those that put them there - the godfathers. And as we all know, the interests of godfathers and the electorate are on parallel planes.

So let Fasehun form his party to resurrect Awo's ideals. That should set ACN on their toes. That should bring more dividends to SW electorate. The better we all are for it.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Gbawe: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Have you seen why i called you a mad man? You and your fellow disgruntled elements have always been on GEJ/PDP dic.k always spewing pure hatred,falsehood and negativity. Thats the definition of "frustration" and "joblessness" if i must add.

Clannish m0r0n, GEJ is the President of Nigeria and not your hamlet even as you are not sophisticated enough to discern this. Simpleton. Also, PDP is Nigeria's ruling Party you clannish twerp. They control the nation at the centre. If they do so for bad then every right thinking Nigerian must take them to task. Kapish?

What is you lots excuse for your 24/7 focus on SW affairs and administrators when you do not live there? Sad that the more your kind talk, because you are not very bright, the more you dig yourselves deeper into the hole you have created.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Adurangba(f): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
Yeye.

Laugh wan kill me die.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gbawe:

Clannish m0r0n, GEJ is the President of Nigeria and not your hamlet even as you are not sophisticated enough to discern this. Simpleton. Also, PDP is Nigeria's ruling Party you clannish twerp. They control the nation at the centre. If they do so for bad then every right thinking Nigerian must take them to task. Kapish?

What is you lots excuse for your 24/7 focus on SW affairs and administrators when you do not live there? Sad that the more your kind talk, because you are not very bright, the more you dig yourselves deeper into the hole you have created.

Empty Vessel! Where is the proof dunce? Nobody gives a rat ass about your Amala politics as long as you stop spreading your propaganda against GEJ/PDP. Being a loud and obnoxious critic is the easiest job meant for empty and disgruntled elements like you.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Gbawe: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

Empty Vessel! Where is the proof dunce? Nobody gives a rat ass about your Amala politics as long as you stop spreading your propaganda against GEJ/PDP. Being a loud and obnoxious critic is the easiest job meant for empty and disgruntled elements like you.

M0r0n. What proof are you asking for? Photograph of GEJ handing a large check to Fssehun with a letter entitled "help me destabilise and divide the SW so I can win in 2015"? Mumu. Why don't you also ask me proof Patience Jonathan was evr treated in any hospital abroad when her husband said she was "resting" only for the woman herself to say she nearly died. Have 'patience' my mugu fellow. All is always revealed as people 'guestimate' with GEJ. Not a hard thing to do, just as we said the Alam pardon was in order when news first broke, because desperate, callous and crude Jonathan is very predictable.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gbawe:

M0r0n. What proof are you asking for? Photograph of GEJ handing a large check to Fssehun with a letter entitled "help me destabilise and divide the SW so I can win in 2015"? Mumu. Why don't you also ask me proof Patience Jonathan was evr treated in any hospital abroad when her husband said she was "resting" only for the woman herself to say she neraly died. Have 'patience' my mugu fellow. All is always revealed as people 'guestimate' with GEJ.

grin grin grin grin You really need spiritual help sir. I also heard your impotency was caused by GEJ/PDP. too bad

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Adurangba(f): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

grin grin grin grin You really need spiritual help sir. I also heard your impotency was caused by GEJ/PDP. too bad

LOL. Laugh wan make I scatter my laptop.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Gbawe: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

Lame, asinine and borderline r.etarded .... the demonstration of the extent the wit of a mediocrity-worshipping over-religious Baboon stretches to. I suppose you have a lot in common with your insecure messiah who goes kneeling before every "man of god" in Nigeria regularly and pathetically. Sad folks.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by slimghost(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gbawe:

Lame, asinine and borderline r.etarded .... the demonstration of the extent the wit of a mediocrity-worshipping over-religious Baboon stretches to. I suppose you have a lot in common with your insecure messiah who goes kneeling before every "man of god" in Nigeria regularly and pathetically. Sad folks.

blah blah blah blah blah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Grow up. Hatred and bigotry kills.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
Some comments here are very funny. I just wish that 2015 will come fast so that all these noisemakers will go and face the wall. ACN and co should get their house in order because there house is boiling to the extent that they are yet to come to terms on registering of their APC party and stop accusing GEJ/PDP for their woes. I just love the way PDP is keeping quiet and GEJ aint even bothering to reply them that's because he is not worried. The level of accusation ACN and Co are heaping on PDP shows clearly how desperate they are to grab power. Well 2015 will come and go and their noise making will still continue. They should go and look for solutions to the problem ravaging their merger. Na like dis dem go dey till 2015, no merger, no party just accusing PDP.
Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by seanet01: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
slimghost:

Bingo your dubious ranting here is a symptom of inborn foolishness.
You and Fasheun will be disgraced.

1 Like

Re: OPC Founder, Fasehun, Promises ACN Hell by skyfall: 2:53am On Apr 12, 2013
Who is Frederick Fasehun in SW politics? UPN koo, UPS ni. So that's how politics is played. He must be a joker. I don't think he & his cheerleders here understand how SW politics works.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Core North Governors Aren't Fulani? / What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help / The Actual Cause Of The General Drop In Oil Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.