Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigerians In Bucharest Romania Share Your Stories - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Bucharest Romania Share Your Stories (2753 Views)

Bucharest / Romania / Life And Education Standards In Bucharest, Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Bucharest Romania Share Your Stories by mario227: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Nigerians In Bucharest Romania Share Your Stories by mario227: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2013
Any Info On Life And Education Standards In Romania(Bucharest)? Am going there for studies, and also would it possible for me to relocate to other European countries from Romania during holidays?pls advice needed.
Re: Nigerians In Bucharest Romania Share Your Stories by kennybuda: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Which of the bucarest university you got admitted?
Re: Nigerians In Bucharest Romania Share Your Stories by benrichie46(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
I don't know much about romania,but to what I hear. In the news and through my friend there, the country is averagely ok, there's work there for students according to him, he's studying in timiasora university polytechnic.... According to him the country is pretty good
Re: Nigerians In Bucharest Romania Share Your Stories by Xlad(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
PLEASE, I HAVEN'T HEARD OF ANY NIGERIAN STUDENT WORKING IN ROMANIA. THEY COUNTRY IS POOR THAT'S WHY THE COUNTRY AND BULGARIA ARE YET TO JOIN SCHENGEN STATES. CITIZENS OF ROMANIA ARE BEGGING ON THE STREETS OF FINLAND. REGARDING TO benrichie46.

(1) (Reply)

Working Girls (Women) Avoiding Clubs and Parties? / Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement / UK Visa Refusal TWICE Based In Tax And Lots More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.