Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

UK Visa Refusal TWICE Based In Tax And Lots More - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Visa Refusal TWICE Based In Tax And Lots More (2766 Views)

Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) / Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

UK Visa Refusal TWICE Based In Tax And Lots More by Starsparklel: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2016
[good Day all. Pls I need concise advice on my visa refusal. I applied for a tourist visa, in Nov to travel to the UK to spend Christmas and visit my sister and her families..I applied as self employed.. Presented my CaC papers,, family pictures, utility bills of my sis abroad, previous travel recitpts,shop pictures,personal income tax,sponsor bio data,corporate acc statement. but got refused based on the fact that there very discrepancies on my tax papers not corresponding with the monthly income I stated, which was a mistake made by my lawyer which I had to go to Rirs complained and payed up the stipulated tax for the income I claimed, also swore an affidavit backing it up and used it in the next application.. Also they said how do they know am the owner of the company account am using..so I went to the bank got a reference form stating am the sole signatory to the account.which I also used in the next application.after making the corrections I applied two weeks later that's in Dec and got rejected again..this is the second refusal later. Pls what do you advice I do..what are the necessary requirement and paperwork I need to provide in my next application.. How can iexplain the reason for the huge some of money, do I need to back it up with police reports, bank statement of where it came from or company letter with the company letterhead stating why the transaction occurred in my acc?? Also how do I prove my cousin is my relative? It would have been easier to prove that if the person is biologically related.. Pls I need clarity on what to do Exactly inordered to have a smooth application.

Re: UK Visa Refusal TWICE Based In Tax And Lots More by micfoley: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2016
U need an immigration lawyer
Re: UK Visa Refusal TWICE Based In Tax And Lots More by justwise(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2016

1 Like

(1)

Milan Malpensa Airport And Milan Bergamo Airport / Abuja Carnival Pictures / Uk Tier 1 Visa Application Experience: Hmn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.