Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (23528 Views)

Meet D Next Governor Of Ondo State / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by chi4b82(f): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2013
Anambra State is on the verge of electing a new Governor. Who do you think will win this most coveted position? Want to hear what you think/feel. Have a strong inclination towards Dr.Chike. Obidigbo, the former chairman of Manufacturers' Association of Nigeria and CEO, Hardis and Dromedas Nig. Ltd. Let's go there people

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2013
I think his company is not situated in Anambra state so how does he want to govern a state he does not believe in.

S O L U D O 2014

19 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by mike404(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2013
Solution is all we want

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Dora Akinyuili or Ngige ( prefer Ngige by all standards)

10 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by donigspain(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Charles Soludo or Chris Ngige.
*I'll give it to the latter.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by TableLeg(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2013
God knows best!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
Soludo Solutions is the Man i suggest for Anambra people.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by T2dk(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
Hehehehe. He dat wil win .wil b known in due time.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by conyema12(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
Soludo is the Man

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by anthony86(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2013
between dora akunyili and charles soludo. These are tested hands but i fear if the principle of rotation will favour them.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by 32D: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2013
[size=28pt]NOT ANDY UBA[/size]

19 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by drchingy: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2013
front page tinzz baibi.yeeeaaaaahhhhhhh"tearz shirt"
Dr ngige of cos.practical, tested n trusted...he z our best chance...
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by johnwizey: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2013
Kanayo O Kanayo

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Fogman(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2013
I queue behind Ngige
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by BashMe1(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2013
[size=20pt]ARTHUR NZERIBE [/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by planman88: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2013
Ngige all the way.so we can get our roads done and teachers get their salaries.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by orazmacluv013: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2013
ChrisNgige as Governor Nnaeto Orazulike(CEO Genesis deluxe Cinema and Centre) as his running mate.finish.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2013
Ngige for sure

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by slimfit1(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2013
We don't care as long as it is free and fair and someone who is going to provide good governance shekana

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by chymystique(f): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2013
My Father is d nxt Governor wink.... Chief Sir............... cheesy
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Sealeddeal(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2013
I dont think the OP asked to know who and who is supporting Ngige or Soludo or any other contestant.i think the title of the thread suggest that one should objectively look at situation on ground in anambra state and say who he think is most likely to win or those top contestant and not really about who you supporting.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2013
Stop asking such questions.

Everybody knows am the next governor.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Stallione(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
Co-ordination,gentility,honesty,tested and trusted,he has goten the solution 4anambra.Soludo all the way,ngige shld remain in the senate does he own anambra state, i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ he the only honest candidate.I bet solution i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ far more beta!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by league11(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
1. AKACHUKWI NWAMKPO
2. DORA AKUNYILI
3. CHARLES SOLUDO
4. IFEANYI UBAH
5. CHRIS NGIGE

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Lilimax(f): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]ARTHUR NZERIBE [/size] undecided
He is not from Anambra state. Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Stallione(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Co-ordination,gentility,honesty,tested and trusted,he has goten the solution 4anambra.Soludo all the way,ngige shld remain in the senate does he own anambra state, i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ he the only honest candidate.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
[size=28pt]SOLUDO 2014[/size]
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by kettykings: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
Anambra needs a driver of new concepts and not necessary a prudent manger of resources like Ngige, There is 1 in every 3 chances that though Peter Obi did his best yet his best was definitely not good enough for one of the most complex states in Nigeria . Africa's Brain Box definitely needs a first class brain with a minimum of a phd qualification in economy or any other front line discipline discipline to drive its progress.

one is not unmindful how how precious talents in Anambra have lived and died unrecognized and underutilized by Anambrarian like Chinua Achebe who could have single handedly and without much effort sold Anambra to the world with a new Novel that will trigger investors rushing down and creating new opportunities in this state

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
CHRIS NGIGE..ACN AL D WAY !!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Sealeddeal(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
league11: 1. AKACHUKWI NWAMKPO
2. DORA AKUNYILI
3. CHARLES SOLUDO
4. IFEANYI UBAH
5. CHRIS NGIGE
these people are among the top contenders but as i see things in PDP,Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo is most likely to win PDP primary and that means that Soludo will be out of the way. And dont forget that some people like Dr.Obinna Uzoh anD Senator Andy ubah are in the race too;they cant be written off.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alhaji Shehu Shagari Visits Buhari In Abuja(Pics / Ebikabowei Victor "Boyloaf" Child's Dedication In Pictures / The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.