Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) (11004 Views)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) / Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
angryBukola saraki told some youth in abuja last week that the youngest governor will come from kwara state and that will be my son...I know u guys want change and u need a youth like u to lead the way,but before he could finish his statement some of the youth mostly from kwara south got mad and walked out of the meeting. ..a youth leader from kwara south mr ade oladeji spoke with me saying people should pls come down to kwara state and free them from the family call saraki saying come 2019 there will be war if bukola saraki should try and force anybody talk less of his son on them...

3 Likes

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by kayo80(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmm! Is it now a family affair?

2 Likes

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
shocked why this topic never hits FP now ? angry
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
In other words, Kwara State belongs to Saraki..
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
We'll see abt dat @ gov.saraki

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by yungchief(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
SARAKI is high on cow poop
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! Is it now a family affair?
dont ask questions tty and help....kwara is not for anybody u need to come down to kwara state. ..we dont have a governor ...saraki is till the governor...we need ur help

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
In other words, Kwara State belongs to Saraki..
why will u say that ?u can't read abi ? Youth from kwara south are ready for war against saraki family. ..
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by kayo80(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
oyindare:
dont ask questions tty and help....kwara is not for anybody u need to come down to kwara state. ..we dont have a governor ...saraki is till the governor...we need ur help

Actually, I am planning to relocate to Ilorin next month. I am still trying to gather house rent money...I won't mind if you can be of help.[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by greatness22(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Why won't he talk like a madman, when he patronize fairly used weed 4rm an ex-convict in warri.
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
yungchief:
SARAKI is high on cow poop
not just high but bukola is going crazy. ..he will see fire come 2019 we the youth have started the movement now all we need is your help our social media friends help us

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by ArodewilliamsT: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
oyindare:
Bukola saraki told some youth in abuja last week that the youngest governor will come from kwara state and that will be my son...I know u guys want change and u need a youth like u to lead the way,but before he could finish his statement some of the youth mostly from kwara south got mad and walked out of the meeting. ..a youth leader from kwara south mr ade oladeji spoke with me saying people should pls come down to kwara state and free them from the family call saraki saying come 2019 there will be war if bukola saraki should try and force anybody talk less of his son on them...

Lmao! Is that his son with carribean prostitutes? I thought they are Islamic Fula-yorubas. So where is the Sharia tenets they are clamouring. While poor families of aresa, superstar1, coolitempa, azzima,rilwayne001, fulanimafia, ibnsultan, passingshot,midolian have sharia forced down their throats, The Elite childen of the Emirates are inserting their di.cks into fresh carribean toto with taxpayers money. lmao!

5 Likes

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
kayo80:

Actually, I am planning to relocate to Ilorin next month. I am still trying to gather house rent money...I won't mind if you can be of help.
guy grow up. ..OMG
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Lmao! Is that his son with carribean prostitutes. A thought they are Islamic Fula-yorubas. So where is the Sharia tenets they are clamouring. While poor families of aresa, superstar1, coolitempa, azzima,rilwayne001, fulanimafia, ibnsultan, passingshot,midolian have sharia forced down their throats, The Elite childen of the Emirates are inserting their di.cks into fresh carribean toto with taxpayers money. lmao!
abi...see him now
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by kayo80(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
oyindare:
guy grow up. ..OMG

Grow up? I am serious. I have been pricing rent around Tanke area, and they are around 80-100k per year for a room self contain, so I am just trying to raise that amount right now.
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
kayo80:

Grow up? I am serious. I have been pricing rent around Tanke area, and they are around 80-100k per year for a room self contain, so I am just trying to raise that amount right now.
wow am sorry if u are for real...I stay around tanke too best of luck
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by Rilwayne001: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
oyindare:
not just high but bukola is going crazy. ..he will see fire come 2019 we the youth have started the movement now all we need is your help our social media friends help us

I am an indegene of Ilorin and stayed in ilorin for like 5years between 2009-2014 before relocating back to Ibadan.

I remember vividly the 2011 election when everyone were shouting for freedom as you've done in the OP - that they are ready to free themselves from the bondage of Sarakis. I remember everyone were determined to vote Belgore for Governor until the election day when Saraki's men started sharing #200 each to my people to woo them into casting their vote for A. Fatai (Saraki stooge). I persuaded my people to collect their money and stick to their plan of voting Belgore. But it was like magic, they all went ahead to vote Fatai. Now, you are crying for help, who will help you if you are not ready to help yourself Una never see anything.

7 Likes

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by kayo80(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
oyindare:
wow am sorry if u are for real...I stay around tanke too best of luck

Okay. Cool...pls how is power supply in the area?
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I am an indegene of Ilorin and stayed in ilorin for like 5years between 2009-2014 before relocating back to Ibadan.

I remember vividly the 2011 election when everyone were shouting for freedom as you've done in the OP - that they are ready to free themselves from the bondage of Sarakis. I remember everyone was determined to vote Belgore for Governor until the election day when Saraki's men started sharing #200 each to my people to woo them into casting their vote for A. Fatai (Saraki stooge). I persuaded my people to collect their money and stick to their plan of voting Belgore. But it was like magic, they all went ahead to vote Fatai. Now, you are crying for help, who will help you if you are not ready to help yourself Una never see anything.

my brother u are very right, I did the same thing but to no end but for ur information am not crying but am using the only power I have which is the social media..u yourself know ilorin people now?
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by coolitempa(f): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Lmao! Is that his son with carribean prostitutes. A thought they are Islamic Fula-yorubas. So where is the Sharia tenets they are clamouring. While poor families of aresa, superstar1, coolitempa, azzima,rilwayne001, fulanimafia, ibnsultan, passingshot,midolian have sharia forced down their throats, The Elite childen of the Emirates are inserting their di.cks into fresh carribean toto with taxpayers money. lmao!

We re oloshi buruku....thunder fire ur flat.head...... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
kayo80:

Okay. Cool...pls how is power supply in the area?
gud for now cos the students are out of town
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by kayo80(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
oyindare:
gud for now cos the students are out of town

Okay. Thanks. One last thing, do you have an idea how much I can get a room self contain with running water in the house? Most of the people I talk to say their house has running water, but they might be lying.
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
islandprincess:
We'll see abt dat @ gov.saraki
gov. saraki? and you are in politics forum? you dont know saraki is the senate president?(no offences meant) abdulfatai ahmed is the governor
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
lexiconkabir:
gov. saraki? and you are in politics forum? you dont know saraki is the senate president?(no offences meant) abdulfatai ahmed is the governor
guy go sleep joor u no understand what am saying can ahmed do anything without ur Senate president? Answer me now part two fool...
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
kayo80:

Okay. Thanks. One last thing, do you have an idea how much I can get a room self contain with running water in the house? Most of the people I talk to say their house has running water, but they might be lying.
70 to 100k are u a student?

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
oyindare:
guy go sleep joor u no understand what am saying can ahmed do anything without ur Senate president? Answer me now part two fool...
maturity is when you admit that you are wrong when corrected. You know, i studied your comments on this thread and i concluded that you will reply in an immature way, how predictable. now here is a little assignment for you, who is the official gov. of kwara state (a)bukola saraki (b)abdulfatai ahmed.

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by kayo80(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
oyindare:
70 to 100k are u a student?

Okay. Thanks. No I am not...I graduated 10years ago. I am a romance novelist.
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
The boy looks retarded somehow!

1 Like

Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by Yasirarafat: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ask the jackass ......is it FAMILY N FRIENDS ? embarassed
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by drey076(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
imagine, na only saraki dey kwara ni
stewpid country
d rich getting richer, d poor getting poorer
mtcheeew
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by oyindare(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
kayo80:

Okay. Thanks. No I am not...I graduated 10years ago. I am a romance novelist.
gud one try and get a better house the room Are just too small
Re: MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
oyindare:

Then Lagos state need help too.. What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. / Sacked Plateau Lawmakers: Thousands Take Mass Rally To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.