Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,315 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Black Love Is Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Love Is Beautiful (1261 Views)

Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. / Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well / EBONY Magazine’s February 2013 Issues Show BLACK Love…featuring Bishop T.D Jakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Love Is Beautiful by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2013
I do not know if it is just me or not but lately there have been alot of threads being opened about black women and black men and it"s almost as if its the battle of the sexes. Why do we constantly need to do this because the truth is we have only got each other at the end of the day. Other races not to generalise, don't think much about black people in general. We are our supporters and if as black people we cannot even come together as one, especially black men and women then we are surely doomed forever. What happened to Black love? Black love is beautiful and we should continue to love one another. This is a thread for us to share our love. Say why you love black men or black women. Say something positive about the opposite sex so that we can remember all the good things about each other. I"ll go first: why i love black men: Black men are very strong, i"d say the strongest men out of all the races and am not just talking about physically but mentally as well. Throughout history and still even today black men have suffered alot and have been discriminated against by other races and the media has protrayed them in such a negative way but still they remain strong and are not broken. Black men have this sexiness about them and swagga that other men do not have. P.S lets try not to fight here but show love
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lmao @ bela... You's a troll! *Joking*

Interesting thread - too bad I've got so much work to do today, but imma check the comments from time-to-time and probably pop in later tonight to add my 2cent in a 50cent kind of way... tongue
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Princeparix(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
ONLY BLACK/AFRICAN WOMEN GIVE BIRTH TO REAL MEN...I LOVE THEM

190_abeg no cuw hia o
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
Princeparix: ONLY BLACK/AFRICAN WOMEN GIVE BIRTH TO REAL MEN...I LOVE THEM
I hope by "real men" you don't mean the African men who think women are se-men pits to be used and disposed of, because some African neanderthals operate along this line of thought. They'll tell you that Jacob Zuma or Tuface are "real men", but a genuinely monogamous man is "weak".

1 Like

Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Princeparix(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Good Girl:
I hope by "real men" you don't mean the African men who think women are se-men pits to be used and disposed of, because some African neanderthals operate along this line of thought. They'll tell you that Jacob Zuma or Tuface are "real men", but a genuinely monogamous man is "weak".
real men in terms of confidence, struggle of life, understanding wat it takes to love, domination.

But no law forbids a man from marrying more than two wives in African
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Good Girl:

What's wrong with the African man?? tongue
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by MrCork17: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
untouchablebela: I do not know if it is just me or not but lately there have been alot of threads being opened about black women and black men and it"s almost as if its the battle of the sexes. Why do we constantly need to do this because the truth is we have only got each other at the end of the day. Other races not to generalise, don't think much about black people in general. We are our supporters and if as black people we cannot even come together as one, especially black men and women then we are surely doomed forever. What happened to Black love? Black love is beautiful and we should continue to love one another. This is a thread for us to share our love. Say why you love black men or black women. Say something positive about the opposite sex so that we can remember all the good things about each other. I"ll go first: why i love black men: Black men are very strong, i"d say the strongest men out of all the races and am not just talking about physically but mentally as well. Throughout history and still even today black men have suffered alot and have been discriminated against by other races and the media has protrayed them in such a negative way but still they remain strong and are not broken. Black men have this sexiness about them and swagga that other men do not have. P.S lets try not to fight here but show love

huh...which black?..i take it u nevr been to London! angry
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mr cork go admire white girls and leave this thread! Its for those black love so take a hike son
Mr..Cork:

huh...which black?..i take it u nevr been to London! angry
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by MrCork17: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
untouchablebela: Mr cork go admire white girls and leave this thread! Its for those black love so take a hike son

sweeery if it aint white, she aint real...are u half cast? undecided
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
Princeparix: real men in terms of confidence, struggle of life, understanding wat it takes to love, domination.
And you think it's only African men who possess these qualities?

Princeparix: But no law forbids a man from marrying more than two wives in African
Of course! The excuse African men always use to justify their insatiable lust. It still doesn't make you a real man. I know real men with one wife and they are doing just fine.
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
shymexx:
What's wrong with the African man?? tongue
Annoying. tongue
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by MrCork17: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
..strange thread angry
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Princeparix(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
Good Girl:
And you think it's only African men who possess these qualities?

Of course! The excuse African men always use to justify their insatiable lust. It still doesn't make you a real man. I know real men with one wife and they are doing just fine.
hehehehe believe it ma'am, Africa is the only place on planet earth where the sanity of marriage is preserved and understood, a place where the responsibilities are followed- uniqueness of child training by mothers are up the ladder.

Real men with a wife? I also know great men with WIVES.

Mind you sweet--only and i mean~only African knows what domination is all about
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2013
Grace Great Gratitude
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by MrsChima(f): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
White love is sexy.

2 Likes

Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
Princeparix: believe it ma'am, Africa is the only place on planet earth where the sanity of marriage is preserved and understood.
No, Africa is the only place on Planet Earth where women would rather die in horrible marriages than be single or divorced. It has got little to do with understanding and preserving the sanctity of marriage. Most would opt out if not for fear of what society will think of them......(of course this includes some parts of Asia and the Middle East).

1 Like

Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Princeparix(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
Good Girl:
No, Africa is the only place on Planet Earth where women would rather die in horrible marriages than be single or divorced. It has got little to do with understanding and preserving the sanctity of marriage. Most would opt out if not for fear of what society will think of them......(of course this includes some parts of Asia and the Middle East).
then, wat is love if it cant stand the test of time or stuggle for survival?
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by MrCork17: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
black love??..which black? angry
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Princeparix: then, wat is love if it cant stand the test of time or struggle for survival?
Surviving what? A ruthless African husband?
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by 50calibre(m): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Good Girl:

What is your problem? This thread is for those who cherish and appreciate their own race of men and if you don't have something complementary to say about Africa sorry " real men " then jog on. Don't turn this into another white vs black men debate cos I can see its where you are headed.

Girls of these days think castigating African men makes them look liberated whereas in actuality it only show off their ignorance.
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
^^^^ It shouldn't be a problem to you if you don't fit the description of the African men who give hell to their women all in the name of being "real men", but if the shoe fits wear it.
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
shymexx: Lmao @ bela... You's a troll! *Joking*

Interesting thread - too bad I've got so much work to do today, but imma check the comments from time-to-time and probably pop in later tonight to add my 2cent in a 50cent kind of way ... tongue
Mtcheeww....#for your mind!

BTW, u found a job?! shocked shocked Glory be to Sango! cheesy
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by Princeparix(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
Good Girl:
Surviving what? A ruthless African husband?
loving him.no African husband is ruthless--we exhibit wat we have in us{dormination}but not in a violent way. Love can do all things with patience just lyk our mothers. No marriage is completely free of trouble
Re: Black Love Is Beautiful by MrsChima(f): 2:26am On Apr 16, 2013
Mr..Cork:
black love??..which black? angry

Ode.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do For A Man's Birthday / Habits Women Love / Nsukka Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.