Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Do I Do To Get A Good Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do I Do To Get A Good Job (682 Views)

This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job) / Help Me To Get A Good Job And You Get My 1st 1year Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Get A Good Job by ashmanpolo: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2008
I want to know why it is so difficult getting good jobs via the net.
Re: What Do I Do To Get A Good Job by maileby(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2008
Don't loose hope, we will all get there. I have finished NYSC for almost two years now, wrote many aptitude tests and gone for many interviews but I have not loose hope. U need to trust and believe God, HE will do it for everyone of us at the appointed time, cheer up.
Re: What Do I Do To Get A Good Job by kay47: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2008
yes, you really need to have hope, i know everyone say's that, but it's the truth.iv been out of school for over 4years, i know someone who has been out for even longer,but we are looking.pple keep telling us that we arent going to get jobs as easily as fresh graduates, but for me, that's just theory, we are going to get really juicey jobs!and we shall celebrate it right here!
Re: What Do I Do To Get A Good Job by ashmanpolo: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2008
Thanks for the advices. I will keep applying
Re: What Do I Do To Get A Good Job by mylittle: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2008
I really sympathize with you, i know that it is not an easy road that you are on. but why keep applying when you can be your own employer, your own boss with GNLD? if you want to know how contact me through my mail on lifelinebusiness@yahoo.com
Re: What Do I Do To Get A Good Job by dchinky(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2008
Bros,
Forget GNLD and believe God.His time is always d best.hang on a bit.yr miracle is around the corner
Re: What Do I Do To Get A Good Job by roven(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2008
My bro. please don't give up. Am in the same shoes with you too.
I even graduated with a 3rd class in law and yet i know God will
surely answer my prayers so don't give up.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Get A Good Job by bussylove: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2008
keep doing whatever you are doing and am sure God will surely not dissapoint you.he is faithful,what he says he will do,he will do and do not forget to pray.most importantly commit God with an offering,something ordinarily u would not do and when he sees ur heart,he will give u ur miracle.cheers cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Test / Access Bank Calling 4 Interview / Get Up To 50,000(naira) Or More For A Start & Within Your Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.