Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Help Me To Get A Good Job And You Get My 1st 1year Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me To Get A Good Job And You Get My 1st 1year Pay (1180 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Get A Good Job And You Get My 1st 1year Pay by Abbaj: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
I have a bsc in accounting 2:2 and desperately in need of a good job, please if you can assist in anyway or link me up getting any good job my 1st one year salary goes to you with 100 percent assurance, you can contact me via avecoclub@yahoo.ca thanks
Re: Help Me To Get A Good Job And You Get My 1st 1year Pay by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
First and foremost where do you stay?
Re: Help Me To Get A Good Job And You Get My 1st 1year Pay by Waspy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
Is Nigeria as bad as that?
Re: Help Me To Get A Good Job And You Get My 1st 1year Pay by Abbaj: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
Golden Dr.:
First and foremost where do you stay?

I stay in abuja but location is no problem as im ready to relocate to lagos or any location at the shortest notice sir
Re: Help Me To Get A Good Job And You Get My 1st 1year Pay by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
Join the Abuja jobs forum on Nairaland.
Re: Help Me To Get A Good Job And You Get My 1st 1year Pay by luvola(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
i also urgently need a job .. 50percent of my first one year and the half goes to whoever help me to find the job. I have bsc accounting 2nd class upper and i reside in lagos.pakam . My email - olaklives05@yahoo.com , facebook - ola aol

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Get A Good Job And You Get My 1st 1year Pay by 3ace(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
These guys are just too funny. OP, after paying your salary for a whole year to an agent, what if you work for additional 6 months and you are laid off? Please, I'm not cursing you o. I'm only being rational considering lack of job security in most private companies. May God deliver this country. Good luck with your quest.
Re: Help Me To Get A Good Job And You Get My 1st 1year Pay by zexzy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
Habba Abba take it easy ehnn, jeje abi You wan starve for one year.

(1) (Reply)

Document Controller - Victoria Island - Lagos / Privateproperty.com.ng Is Hiring: Sales & Relationship Manager (abuja) / Basic Technology Skills Job Seekers Should Possess.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.