Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

"5 Things To Know When A Girl Wants You To Approach Her." - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "5 Things To Know When A Girl Wants You To Approach Her." (1647 Views)

Why I Prefer To Approach Dudes I've Got Crush On. And Why I Reject White Dudes. / Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"5 Things To Know When A Girl Wants You To Approach Her." by Christmasdon(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
1. In class she raises her head often to see if you are there.
2. She stretches her hand pass your ear to collect somefin from another.
3. She tells her friends about you.
4. She always passes in front of you.
5. She talks louder when she sees you. Thanks for reading.
Re: "5 Things To Know When A Girl Wants You To Approach Her." by Rawar: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
hmm! that one na sch. level. iwan labour markdt level?
Re: "5 Things To Know When A Girl Wants You To Approach Her." by Scofieldella(f): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
1. U're really gd looking.
2. U dress sharp.
3. U speak Kings English.
4. U have money.
5. U're ready to spend THAT money..
Re: "5 Things To Know When A Girl Wants You To Approach Her." by horpe132(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2013
Orishirishi undecided lipsrsealed
Re: "5 Things To Know When A Girl Wants You To Approach Her." by vizboy(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2013
since when did joke sec become love sec

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Newspapers' Headlines After February 17th, 2015 Will Look Like: / Help I Lied To My Wife!!! / GEJ On Scarcity(photo).. You Go Laff Taya!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.