Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigerian Banks Cheated Customers By N6bn In 2012- Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Banks Cheated Customers By N6bn In 2012- Sanusi (11549 Views)

5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Banks Cheated Customers By N6bn In 2012- Sanusi by Ryda(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nah today'?
Re: Nigerian Banks Cheated Customers By N6bn In 2012- Sanusi by free2ryhme: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
M M M: Dat true

Half of d money is mine undecided

I lost more than 3billion naira last year in d name of transaction & bank charges angry

But nothing

GOD is with me smiley

it means you are worth over N3b thus if u are N3b worth wetin u dey find for nairaland? undecided
Re: Nigerian Banks Cheated Customers By N6bn In 2012- Sanusi by omobaba101(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
I also just printed my statement of account in one of my banks and I discovered regular N500 and N300 deductions. When I confronted the guy at the customer care desk, he truthfully confessed that he did not have an idea what those strange deductions mean. I need to have time to confront the management and I must drive it to a conclusive end. Those banks are thieves really

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Cheated Customers By N6bn In 2012- Sanusi by ddeola: 4:02am On Apr 13, 2013
Sanusi, go and seat down. Your days are numbered and the evils you did will follow you for the rest of your miserable life
Re: Nigerian Banks Cheated Customers By N6bn In 2012- Sanusi by Cabsso(m): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2013
Sanusi u made many ATM machines nt 2b workin in kogi state because of ur removal of alart & maintainace fee makin pple passin tru alot of stress b4 wit-drawin dia moni, is a gud tin u r doin bt at dsame time sum problems r better bin solved within d sector instead of voicin out evri little tin. Adjust ur belt sir!
Re: Nigerian Banks Cheated Customers By N6bn In 2012- Sanusi by pisolution(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2013
Kx: Having known dis, dis is Q2, when are dey gona reverse d 6b to benefiting customers accts?
There is absolutely nothing we can do about that. That's totally gone forever. If na you, you go return am?
Re: Nigerian Banks Cheated Customers By N6bn In 2012- Sanusi by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
its looks to me that sanusi wants to contest for president.......just curious!!!!
Re: Nigerian Banks Cheated Customers By N6bn In 2012- Sanusi by blaqoracle: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
musak27: If he keeps quiet he is a liar,he talked he is one of them. what can you do to please people, oh! my God. If you want to be referred to as an intellectual,act as one. let us be factual there is nothing this man as said or done wrong . You are free to comment, but no abuses here intellectuals.
DON'T MIND THEM.THE CONTINUED HATRED THEY HAVE FOR SANUSI IS BORNE OUT OF ENVY, FOR THE BIAFRAN, THEY ARE NOT HAPPY THAT SANUSI HAS MINIATURISED THE SO CALLED ACHIEVEMENT OF SOLUDO. THE Yoruba ARE NOT HAPPY THAT HE EXPOSED THEIR SONS WHO WHERE THIEF EXECUTIVES OF MOST BANKS. BESIDES WHAT MALES PEOPLE FEEL THAT PHD HOLDERS CAN MAKE THE BEST LEADERS: IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SEE OSHIOMHOLE VS OSUNBOR
Re: Nigerian Banks Cheated Customers By N6bn In 2012- Sanusi by Venchy: 12:31am On Apr 14, 2013
[size=15pt]Nigerian Banks are CROOKS,every day Fraud is a way of life. ...haahaa but the staffs are not Togoles or Ghanian Citizens but NIGERIANS, means NIGERIANS ARE CROOKS IN ALL WORKS OF LIFE, NO MORE PERSON......This is PANDEMIC.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC / FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow / Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.