Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (370145 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Watched the latest episode this noon.

I do prefer Ms Felicity Smoke to be with Oliver.
Welcome to Olicity!!!cool cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Watched the latest episode this noon.

I do prefer Ms Felicity Smoke to be with Oliver.
undecided angry sad You just dey look for who wan kill you.. sad angry
Will it be me? Well,it just might! sad
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nomski0:
Welcome to Olicity!!!cool cool

Lol. For real though, I've been shipping for them since she had a convo with Oliver.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Kslib:
undecided angry sad You just dey look for who wan kill you.. sad angry
Will it be me? Well,it just might! sad
All izz well!

angry Why would you kill me? undecided shocked
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
In honor of the hottest CW couple......behind, Klaroline of course.winkwink grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
smiley

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
More.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
And this:

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Awww! grin grin

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Olicity grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Episode 1 was awesome Mehn. Fingers crossed for 2 grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2013
shocked shocked Oh boy,see as Olicity fans many for here.

Make una no worry ,na me vs Una for this thread.. grin grin. When we get to the 5th/6th episode,that's when i will start attacking you guys ..lol

Erm, @nomiski,there is something personal i want to ask or should i say "tell you",hope you dont mind. No be love or relationship mata ooo, its something different i would rather call "Strange"..
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2013
Kslib: shocked shocked Oh boy,see as Olicity fans many for here.

Make una no worry ,na me vs Una for this thread.. grin grin. When we get to the 5th/6th episode,that's when i will start attacking you guys ..lol

Erm, @nomiski,there is something personal i want to ask or should i say "tell you",hope you dont mind. No be love or relationship mata ooo, its something different i would rather call "Strange"..
All izz well!
Should i pm you?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2013
Kslib: shocked shocked Oh boy,see as Olicity fans many for here.

All izz well!

O-L-I-C-I-T-Y!!! grin

Hmmm @ that paragraph. wink
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2013
Nomski0:
Should i pm you?
No need for that.

You know what? Just quote this post and stay here, then i'll quickly post it and modify after you've seen it..
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

O-L-I-C-I-T-Y!!! grin

Hmmm @ that paragraph. wink
Lol.
You no well walahi.. grin
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2013
Kslib:
No need for that.

You know what? Just quote this post and stay here, then i'll quickly post it and modify after you've seen it..
All izz well!
okay, now you have me scared. Is it......bad?:X :X
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2013
Nomski0:
okay, now you have me scared. Is it......bad?:x :x
Well, its not that bad if you are not that religious sha, But if you are, then you may perceive it as bad.

I don't see it as bad though because i'm not that Religious.. Dont be scared ok,its fine!!
Should i spill?
All iizz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2013
Kslib:
Well, its not that bad if you are not that religious sha, But if you are, then you may perceive it as bad.

I don't see it as bad though because i'm not that Religious.. Dont be scared ok,its fine!!
Should i spill?
All iizz well!
Okay. You can post.

*fingers crossed.*
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.
You no well walahi.. grin
All izz well!

grin wink cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2013
Nomski0:
Okay. You can post.

*fingers crossed.*
I dreamt that you "Committed suicide". I just felt like i should tell you-- hope you aint offended sha.
Just be careful.

Dont be scared,its just a dream, BUT like i said earlier, if you are the Religious type,then you can meet someone to interpret it for you. Personally, i believe its just a random weird dream and it shouldn't bother you.
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2013
Kslib:
I dreamt that you "Committed suicide". I just felt like i should tell you-- hope you aint offended sha.
Just be careful.

Dont be scared,its just a dream, BUT like i said earlier, if you are the Religious type,then you can meet someone to interpret it for you. Personally, i believe its just a random weird dream and it shouldn't bother you.
All izz well!
Wow......i didnt expect that.sadsad

Is it possible for you to give me the details? Like eh what i was wearing?
Where i did it.
Why i did it......please
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2013
Nomski0:
Wow......i didnt expect that.sadsad

Is it possible for you to give me the details? Like eh what i was wearing?
Where i did it.
Why i did it......please
I tried ransacking my brain to get more details after i woke-up, but i couldn't.. You know how we forget dreams just minutes after waking up nah.

The only thing i remember is that "People kinda gathered around your body and everybody wore a gloomy face". The place was somehow dark and everybody were angry at you for taking your own life. It was in the evening and if i were to guess the time,i would say its was around 6:40something or 7;oclock sharp.

If i am correct,you mentioned sometime that you are a Uniben student right? I have also been to Uniben many times . Funny enough,the place that we gathered in the dream that kept flashing on my head is under that Metal pedestrian bridge after main gate. That Pedestrian bridge that one passes if going to UBTH. The scene was just some few meters before the pedestrian bridge but at the right hand side--- The side directly facing the school fence..

Sorry,i cant remember why you did it or the cloth you wore. You know how dreams can be scnaty and un-detailed atimes . Just be careful sha.
I will repeat again,just be careful--- thats what my instincts keeps telling me..
Lastly,dont be scared ok!! It might just be one of those random meaningless weird dreams..
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Kslib:
I tried ransacking my brain to get more details after i woke-up, but i couldn't.. You know how we forget dreams just minutes after waking up nah.

The only thing i remember is that "People kinda gathered around your body and everybody wore a gloomy face". The place was somehow dark and everybody were angry at you for taking your own life. It was in the evening and if i were to guess the time,i would say its was around 6:40something or 7;oclock sharp.

If i am correct,you mentioned sometime that you are a Uniben student right? I have also been to Uniben many times . Funny enough,the place that we gathered in the dream that kept flashing on my head is under that Metal pedestrian bridge after main gate. That Pedestrian bridge that one passes if going to UBTH. The scene was just some few meters before the pedestrian bridge but at the right hand side--- The side directly facing the school fence..

Sorry,i cant remember why you did it or the cloth you wore. You know how dreams can be scnaty and un-detailed atimes . Just be careful sha.
I will repeat again,just be careful--- thats what my instincts keeps telling me..
Lastly,dont be scared ok!! It might just be one of those random meaningless weird dreams..
All izz well!
Okay, thanks for the headsup. I appreciate it.cheesycheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2013
Nomski0:
Okay, thanks for the headsup. I appreciate it.cheesycheesy
You are welcome!!
I have been shot many times in the dream but i still dey kampe, so no shaking.. grin

Should i modify the posts?
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Kslib:
You are welcome!!
I have been shot many times in the dream but i still dey kampe, so no shaking.. grin

Should i modify the posts?
All izz well!
Nah, i think i'll like to refer to it some other time. Its all good. At least its proof that you once dreamt about me........even if i died in the dream.grin grin.
Thanks again.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2013
Nomski0:
Nah, i think i'll like to refer to it some other time. Its all good. At least its proof that you once dreamt about me ........even if i died in the dream.grin grin.
Thanks again.
Hmmn, @bolded,

I trust my lucky stars not to allow that time come to pass. tongue

Erm,@Op sorry for derailing your thread ooo.. embarassed. I don stop. smiley
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Who started without me? sad
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by pasqal09: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
So said I'm not watching this, Etisalat bb do do me strong tin. :'
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by pasqal09: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
So said I'm not watching this, Etisalat bb de do me strong tin. :'
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
joeydozzy: Who started without me? sad
Everyone tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.