Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,469 members, 7,826,779 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375967 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
No. I think she died in the island. The love triangle involving Ollie, Slade and Shado. I cant help but feel Slade is somewhat jealous of the budding relationship bt the other islanders. I wonder if they somehow survived and escaped from the island leaving Ollie behind.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nomski0: No. I think she died in the island. The love triangle involving Ollie, Slade and Shado. I cant help but feel Slade is somewhat jealous of the budding relationship bt the other islanders. I wonder if they somehow survived and escaped from the island leaving Ollie behind.
Oh, now i see..

I also suspected something we are yet to know of cos of the way slade looked at Oliie and Shado when they were by the river side after having sex..

They were going to to the place in that picture when Slade told Ollie not to fall for Shado cos it might cloud his judgement, deter his survival in the Jungle and probably bring his downfall. I suspect something shocking is going to happen in the next couple of episodes BUT my mind didn't drive towards a love triangle.. I just felt Slade was advising Ollie sha and not cos he was also interested in the babe.

Well, I hope not sha cos if it happens ------ Hmmn, Ollie go hear weeen for that mad man hand.

I am just so eager to see how Oliver escaped from that Jungle and what happened to Slade and Shado..
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Slade and shado probably died in that island or fell in love which shattered Oliver. One of them should make me understand why Oliver had to stay there for years

As for identity, if Darabont is trying to introduce Sarah, it'll up the points if only he can get a perfect cover story.....which I don't how he would

If she didn't die, where did she survive? That island is the only one that was nearby. She couldn't have gone to any other cos there wasn't
If she survived, definitely means Oliver saw her.....and that'd hit a brick wall cos Oliver wouldn't have left her
Who trained her and where?.....So many things
Why would she come back and not get in contact with family?
How did she learn so much about the glades that she turned to a heroine?
Many more questions will follow..........
And Darabont should be perfect if he wanna go with this or else critics will be up his äss
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kurupt01: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
[/color] please where can i download season 02 episode 03 i want to see how Oliver will escape from the trap Laurel set for him[color=#990000]
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kurupt01: [/color] please where can i download season 02 episode 03 i want to see how Oliver will escape from the trap Laurel set for him[color=#990000]

You can download it when it's out.....next week Thursday
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
#teamolicity here. I don't know why I so much like Felicity. Maybe it's because of the way she makes intimate comments with Oliver only to quickly realize what she just said and then modify it. I have the feeling that she isn't Oliver's type. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Oliver will escape with all those guns pointed at him. And who's that heroine wannabe?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kurupt01: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
joeydozzy:

it will be aired on Wednesday. can't wait to download it on Thursday grin
joeydozzy:

it will be aired on Wednesday. can't wait to download it on Thursday
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kurupt01:
it will be aired on Wednesday. can't wait to download it on Thursday grin

Sarcasm is not your strong suit

It's aired on Thursday by 1am else you're living in a different time zone
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by hyzicbond(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
here is the episode 3 promo broken dolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAylaRdT5po
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hello, my fellow arrowholics. cheesy

First of all, I think it's really funny and ridiculous that nobody is able to recognize Oliver in his hood. Like what's up with that? grin grin
Secondly, I love how he always has the time to put on his green eye makeup before rushing to stop people from failing the city. grin grin

Last but not the least, Olicity rules. If you no like am, you go still like am cos it dey very nice. grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hehehe

carry your olicity comot here undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
ItsModella: Hello, my fellow arrowholics. cheesy

First of all, I think it's really funny and ridiculous that nobody is able to recognize Oliver in his hood. Like what's up with that? grin grin
Secondly, I love how he always has the time to put on his green eye makeup before rushing to stop people from failing the city. grin grin

Last but not the least, Olicity rules. If you no like am, you go still like am cos it dey very nice. grin grin

grin cheesy *falls in love with Felicity*
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 5:27am On Oct 24, 2013
The writers did a pretty good job of recovering from last week's weak story line, cause Broken Dolls rocked!

Imagine being knocked back into my comic book days, all because of these villians from DC comics. Maybe just maybe, i'd get to experience 'The flash' again cool. Introducing The Dark Archer and Dollmaker might just mean Ra Al Ghu's making an appearance.smiley

Thats gonna be some reunion.cheesycheesy *i miss Batmansad*

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Broken dolls was a good episode, I loved every bit of it.

So it had to take the hood saving Laurel's ungrateful äss for her to come back to her damn senses. That's good though because I was already tired of her bitchy, anti-hood attitude. How could she even blame him for Tommy's death? Wtf? I just couldn't deal with her brain fart moments anymore. And it's nice that Quentin finally realizes that the end justifies the means, as far as the hood is concerned that is.

Btw, I don't know if you guys appreciate spoilers on this thread but I'm just going to say it anyway. The new vigilante in the block is actually Sara. I can't wait to see more of her, she's pretty badass.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2013
ItsModella: Broken dolls was a good episode, I loved every bit of it.

So it had to take the hood saving Laurel's ungrateful äss for her to come back to her damn senses. That's good though because I was already tired of her bitchy, anti-hood attitude. How could she even blame him for Tommy's death? Wtf? I just couldn't deal with her brain fart moments anymore. And it's nice that Quentin finally realizes that the end justifies the means, as far as the hood is concerned that is.

Btw, I don't know if you guys appreciate spoilers on this thread but I'm just going to say it anyway. The new vigilante in the block is actually Sara. I can't wait to see more of her, she's pretty badass.
No they dont.

They'd actually want to bite your head off.

Post no spoilers
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 6:29am On Oct 24, 2013
*quickly scrolls over Nomski's and Modella's posts*
Downloading in progress. 95%...97%...99%... done! Will be back later.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by vcvibes(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2013

wat is it na.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by vcvibes(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2013
Plz stop posting spoilers. I believe dats not wat dis tread was created for
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2013
Which kind spoiler be that na Modella? If you want to post a spoiler, it should be related to the current or most recent episode.

Which kind spoiler be that na Modella? If you want to post a spoiler, it should be related to the current or most recent episode.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Broken dolls was okay. At least Lauren is back to her senses. The female vigilante's methods are turning out to be the same as Oliver's old ones and he may not approve of it.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
So na so Slade and Shado take die ni? angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2013

Just saw that on Arrow wikia now.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
So na so Slade and Shado take die ni? angry
Mad man!!! cheesyangry sad

I haven't watched it cos i wasn't chanced-- Just about to watch it now.. Thanks for the heads-up!! sad sad

Mad man!!! tongue tongue sad angry
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Kslib:
Mad man!!! cheesyangry sad

I haven't watched it cos i wasn't chanced-- Just about to watch it now.. Thanks for the heads-up!! sad sad

Mad man!!! tongue tongue sad angry
All izz well!

Lol angry angry sad Why you dey use emoticons inappropriately? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Are you well at all?

Na this afternoon I watch am sha. grin The episode sweet like....

anything wey dey sweet. grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
chygoz3: Which kind spoiler be that na Modella? If you want to post a spoiler, it should be related to the current or most recent episode. Which kind spoiler be that na Modella? If you want to post a spoiler, it should be related to the current or most recent episode.
Huh? That wouldn't be a spoiler anymore, now would it?

Anyways, y'all should stop acting like what I posted is that big of a deal. Everybody apart from you guys knows that the female vigilante is Sara. undecided

Jekyll & Hyde:

Just saw that on Arrow wikia now.
Thank you, the gist is everywhere. The producers made it known during the summer that the Black Canary is Sara Lance. It's not even supposed to be classified as a spoiler anymore.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Huh? That wouldn't be a spoiler anymore, now would it?
it'll still be a spoiler to those who haven't watched it.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol angry angry sad Why you dey use emoticons inappropriately? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Are you well at all?

Na this afternoon I watch am sha. grin The episode sweet like....

anything wey dey sweet. grin
Lol..

Yeye boy!!
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Kslib:
Lol..

Yeye boy!!
All izz well!

Hehehe. Right after you, abi? tongue grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Eykillz: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
I love this series,the 3rd episode is so good.I kinda enjoyed the scene where arrow landed like he was spiderman,when he shot 2 arrows into the dollmaker.can't wait to watch the next. I also heard flash might appear in this second season.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nomski0:
But i didnt post spoilers nashocked. I just gave my episodal awards.cheesy
Episodal awards and you missed when Felicity said "I like spending the night with you" (or something like that) - red hot line... alas, when they moved into the new office wink

Been away... only just seen the episodes... wikid. I was wrong about the 'Laurel /Ollie relationship strain being caused by her sister... the strain is Tommy dying'.

Damn, does Felicity look good... if he doesn't want her (as he's doing blind mumu) I will totally have her.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Everibodi vote for......

[size=50pt]O-L-I-C-I-T-Y!![/size]
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Na wa o! I still dey read page 2... when we turn from 'Arrow' thread to Cherubim & Seraphim thread? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.