Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374921 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
sandyylove: Started on season one a while back,not much fun for me yet. Fingers crossed.
Then pay attention and stop claiming you can multi-task tongue tongue tongue lol
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
chygoz3: #teamolicity here. I don't know why I so much like Felicity.
Blonde with brains...

... and glasses...

... cute butt too!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
ItsModella: Hello, my fellow arrowholics. cheesy

First of all, I think it's really funny and ridiculous that nobody is able to recognize Oliver in his hood. Like what's up with that? grin grin

Hahahahaha na 'film trick'... they dey feed us hook, line and sinker... we chop am and e still sweet shaa lol
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
On the spoiler thing when will people learn NEVER EVER waka reach any TV show thread until you have seen the latest episode.

Having said that @ ItsModella the Sara thing was over-spoiling in action, calm down small.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
#Team Olicity

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2013
^ ^ ^
Thumbs up!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2013
chygoz3: #Team Olicity
I pity non-olicity fans. grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nomski0: I pity non-olicity fans. grin grin

angry angry angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
joeydozzy:

angry angry angry
tongue tongue tongue
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nomski0: I pity non-olicity fans. grin grin
On the contrary, I pity the Olicity fans. tongue
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nomski0: tongue tongue tongue

undecided undecided undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wait, there are people who don't like Olicity? How is that even possible? shocked shocked

Oliver's hotness + Felicity's sweetness---> combo of life.

Kslib and joeydozzy, both of you need to get with the olicity movement. They're so cute and natural together unlike Oliver and Laurel angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
^^^ No, we want bad boy Oliver back angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
joeydozzy:

undecided undecided undecided
Olicity rocks! You can frown all you want. tongue tongue. The attraction between them sizzles. cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nomski0: Olicity rocks! You can frown all you want. tongue tongue. The attraction between them sizzles. cheesy

Please borrow me your eyes cos I think mine are deceiving me undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
joeydozzy:

Please borrow me your eyes cos I think mine are deceiving me undecided
Your eyes are definately deceiving you tongue tongue
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
ItsModella:
Huh? That wouldn't be a spoiler anymore, now would it?

Anyways, y'all should stop acting like what I posted is that big of a deal. Everybody apart from you guys knows that the female vigilante is Sara. undecided

Thank you, the gist is everywhere. The producers made it known during the summer that the Black Canary is Sara Lance. It's not even supposed to be classified as a spoiler anymore.

Leave peeps wey no go read.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
VillageBoi:
Blonde with brains...

... and glasses...

... cute butt too!

I think she's a nexy blonde ni. grin

Kslib, what dyu tnk? tongue
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by abeynoni: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
PLS EVERYONE....WHICH SITE CAN I DOWNLOAD SEASON 2 EPISODE 1 AND 2 RESPECTIVELY?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
abeynoni: PLS EVERYONE....WHICH SITE CAN I DOWNLOAD SEASON 2 EPISODE 1 AND 2 RESPECTIVELY?
www.o2tvseries.com
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2013
Nomski0: www.o2tvseries.com
May God Bless U Sweetheart. Thanks.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2013
I can't stop wondering why they can't recognise him,his face is so clear! I'm loving it now cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 3:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Downloading crucible....15% done. grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 31, 2013
I don't even know where to start. Crucible was absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!

So Black Canary is Sara Lance. If you still think this is a spoiler, then I sorry for you grin grin grin

The scene where her and Oliver fought the mayor was amazing, especially the part where they switched weapons.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 4:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Oliver and Sarah do make a good team.
ItsModella:

So Black Canary is Sara Lance. If you still think this is a spoiler, then I sorry for you grin grin grin

It's not really much of a spoiler anymore since you had already revealed it earlier.

The scene where her and Oliver fought the mayor was amazing, especially the part where they switched weapons.
You are so right here.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 31, 2013
But how did she know Slade? Maybe she helped Oliver escape back to the island after her torture on him. Which means Slade was still alive after that missile attack. Still wondering how Slade died

Sarah na mumu. I never liked her, this episode just exacerbated the feeling. Never knew the pops was an AA guy

A new bad guy is here. Had that feeling there's more to that saving city bullcrap.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2013
joeydozzy:
Sarah na mumu. I never liked her, this episode just exacerbated the feeling.

Same feeling here.undecided

Anyways, Arrow was amazing. I love how the writers perfectly balance action and drama.

Speaking of drama, what's up with Laurel? Everyone has gotten their lives back on track and her's is spiralling downwards. Even though i dont like her character, i dont want to see her addicted to alcohol and drugs.
I really want to see more scenes from the island. And how Sarah survived the boat accident.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Why do you I feel Sarah and Oliver will have a second go?
I prefer her to felicityundecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by vcvibes(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
ItsModella: I don't even know where to start. Crucible was absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!

plz I have a question, is dis thread 4 spoilers or wat??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
joeydozzy: But how did she know Slade? Maybe she helped Oliver escape back to the island after her torture on him. Which means Slade was still alive after that missile attack. Still wondering how Slade died

Sarah na mumu. I never liked her, this episode just exacerbated the feeling. Never knew the pops was an AA guy

A new bad guy is here. Had that feeling there's more to that saving city bullcrap.
Lol...the moment I figured his name was Sebastian Blood, I knew he ain't good people. DC Comics aficionados who are aware of the villainy of Brother Blood were expecting it. All the "save the glades" yarn was just wash.

joeydozzy: Why do you I feel Sarah and Oliver will have a second go?
I prefer her to felicityundecided
Right? Olicity is now on shaky grounds with the introduction of Sara grin grin. But it's still a plus for Felicity because Sara's acting SUCKS!!! Abeg abeg abeg, I can't get past her disappointing acting biko. Apart from the scenes where she kicks äss, I am better off not watching her messed up acting.

And as for Laurel, it looks like she's on her way to becoming this season's Thea. She can drink herself to death because her attitude stinks already.

vcvibes: plz I have a question, is dis thread 4 spoilers or wat??
Yes, it is undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
I procrastinate alot sha. Anyway, just finished watching the episode before the latest one..

I love the combo btw Oliver and Detective Lance.

Laurel, shey Vigilante don save your asss once again? Now, you go go rest AND hey! While resting, pls stop fantasizing about him. He now belongs to Felicity... I was just kidding oo!! tongue tongue... Felicity Ko, Obituary ni!! sad sad

Damn!! I love the Doll maker guy! I love the way he talks, the way he behaves and walks-- he just got that charisma.. I think I might just be the next doll maker. sad sad. Time to start hunting for fresh fine babes--- nomski0 watch your back.. wink
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
^^^^ Nomski resemble doll already. That one no be your M.O
Try Modella grin

I want laurel to end up in one rehab and gone for good. She's stinking up the whole joint but we all know she's here till the end

And I'm also rooting for Saint and Thea's bf(what's his babe again?)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.