Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:32 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (370151 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nomski0:
Everyone tongue

Not fair

And you come arrange Ollycity
You well? angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 4:12am On Oct 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

Not fair

And you come arrange Ollycity
You well? angry
If you're not a fan just swallow up the hate.cool cool. #teamOLICITY tongue

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2013
Nomski0:
If you're not a fan just swallow up the hate.cool cool. #teamOLICITY tongue

#Team Oliver and any other thing else on skirt angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

Welcome to the table of men bro!! smiley smiley
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2013
Kslib:
Welcome to the table of men bro!! smiley smiley
All izz well!

That's what real men do

He should start with Felicity's sister undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

That's what real men do

Thats what boys do. Real men set their eyes in just one direction.tongue tongue
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

That's what real men do

Lmao!!
Are you being sarcastic with the bolded, especially the sister part?. grin grin

All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!
Are you being sarcastic with the bolded, especially the sister part?. grin grin

All izz well!

No, I want bad boy Oliver Queen back

Felicity won't cut it. Sister should be the starting point grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Started on season one a while back,not much fun for me yet. Fingers crossed.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
sandyylove: Started on season one a while back,not much fun for me yet. Fingers crossed.
keep going, promise u wnt regret it....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
penzino: keep going, promise u wnt regret it....

I hope so. smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 5:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Episode 2= identity.
New montage....which is super cool. cool cool

No spoilers o*before Kslib bites off my head*
But the writers need to sit up.....for a second episode, it was pretty crappy...sad
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 5:44am On Oct 17, 2013
And when would DC stop copying Marvel....and vice versa undecidedundecided

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2013
So this girl didn't sleep because of Oliver Queen
Will watch it later today. kinda busy this morning
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
EVERYONE MUST HAVE WATCHED BY NOW,SO THIS DOESNT QUALIFY AS A SPOILER---- ABI?

I just watched the episode.. Oh boy!!

The ending was wooow.. Hehehe. Lemme see the next stunt my borther from another mother will pull this time around..
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oyinbo dey crase sha. Those people have alot of problem walahi. What is the use of the law if it cant save people?

They keep trying to catch the heroes no matter how they have saved the country times without number. Also forgetting the fact that if not for the same hero many of them and if not the country as a whole will be history..

Its so common.. From 24-- jack bauer----- Arrow---- Oliver and other movies.

They can form nonsense protocol ehn. I hope this ain't how they behave in real life sha..lol. Ok, i know they dare not.
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Felicity--- "I love spending the evening with you". She quickly corrected the "you" to something else..lol ..

Olicity in the making.. angry. On a second thought, i wouldn't mind seeing a little of olicity sha.. At-least i need to keep my eyes busy with some romantic words and scenes. Its long over-due, abeg. Oliver is becoming too celibate.

Make he use felicity take warm body for the main time.. grin
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
quotes:

HE------ "I lost a friend that day too, and i will have gladly given my life for his".

SHE------- "Well, don't worry, your life is over---- Your life as a free man"...
"I told you to stay away, but somehow i knew you wouldn't listen"..

Make i go bath first den come back to post some quotes.
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib: Felicity--- "I love spending the evening with you". She quickly corrected the "you" to something else..lol ..

Olicity in the making.. angry. On a second thought, i wouldn't mind seeing a little of olicity sha.. At-least i need to keep my eyes busy with some romantic words and scenes. Its long over-due, abeg. Oliver is becoming too celibate.

Make he use felicity take warm body for the main time.. grin
All izz well!

Yay! grin OLI...

CITY cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Yay! grin OLI...

CITY cheesy
For your mind abi? Just so you know, i just want a temporary fling-- shikena.. tongue tongue
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
No Olicity angry
It's better to hook up with Isabel, mehhhhn

I wonder how the guy will come out that ambush. May the producers no disappoint
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Make i while away time small for here..

The Chinese girl(Zheng ky**bites tongue**------

"They still wont see you as anything less than the enemy. You will never be anything but a criminal to them".
"Which means you will never be a hero".. cheesy cheesy

Oliver--
"As long as the city is safe, it doesn't matter". smiley wink wink
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Laurel to roy:

"Look, i used to feel the-same way as you".

"He(the vigilante) has this way of seducing you". grin grin wink wink

"He makes you feel like he's your guardian angel but he's not"..

"He causes chaos and death".. undecided undecided

All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oliver--
"I just feel like this Island is turning me into something terrible".

She-----
"No Island, no place can make you what you are not"

Oliver----
"So i've always been a killer?"

She----
"Everyone has a demon inside of them"

"There are opposing forces inside of us, the darkness and the light--- The killer and the hero"..

All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Felicity--
"The truck is is scheduled to leave for Fina Dipo in 20minutes"

Diggles---
"Not if the motor cycle gang give us anything to say about it"

Oliver--
"Bad luck for them, i have something to say about it"
.. smiley smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
The chinese girl..

"The emerald archer. I feared you'lld perish in the quake, denying me the opportunity to pay you back in full for past interference in my business"

All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
For your mind abi? Just so you know, i just want a temporary fling-- shikena.. tongue tongue
All izz well!

Hehehehe. Lie lie. tongue
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Identity was amazing. But its storyline was a little weak, i dont know how you guys didnt see it.

I just want to know who this woman from last was. I think she might be black canary. In the comics it was Laurel but i think it'll be Sarah, and i cant wait to see how she survived the boat accident.

And Laurel blaming the hood for Tommy's death is pretty uncharacteristic of her.....she's always been rational.

OLICITY; we're getting there. Its gonna be slow but eventually, we'll have the last laugh.
And Bronze tiger was a rip off from x-men. Dc and marvel have no shame.undecidedundecided

oga Kslib, you want to kill us with 'spoilers'

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nomski0: Identity was amazing. But its storyline was a little weak, i dont know how you guys didnt see it.

I just want to know who this woman from last was. I think she might be black canary. In the comics it was Laurel but i think it'll be Sarah, and i cant wait to see how she survived the boat accident.

And Laurel blaming the hood for Tommy's death is pretty uncharacteristic of her.....she's always been rational.

OLICITY; we're getting there. Its gonna be slow but eventually, we'll have the last laugh.
And Bronze tiger was a rip off from x-men. Dc and marvel have no shame.undecidedundecided

oga Kslib, you want to kill us with 'spoilers'
I dont think the story-line was weak sha. There were many interesting scenes and events that took place..

The only thing i found somewhat annoying was laurel's yeye anger as to the vigilante being the reason for Tommy's death.

I nearly unscrewed the back of Tv to see if i could pull her closer to me, say "honey,its ok", stroke her hair gently, look into her eyes and give her a very dirty memory deleting slap.. She annoyed me ehn. angry angry

Sorry for spoilers o, madam nomski0. As for Olicity, i comment my reserve for now.. smiley
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
I dont think the story-line was weak sha. There were many interesting scenes and events that took place..

The only thing i found somewhat annoying was laurel's yeye anger as to the vigilante being the reason for Tommy's death.

I nearly unscrewed the back of Tv to see if i could pull her closer to me, say "honey,its ok", stroke her hair gently, look into her eyes and give her a very dirty memory deleting slap.. She annoyed me ehn. angry angry

Sorry for spoilers o, madam nomski0. As for Olicity, i comment my reserve for now.. smiley
All izz well!
I just had a problem with the FEMA trucks travelling without armed guards. The hijack of FEMA shipments would be a national crises... But no They were all busy looking for the hood. That was one scene i couldnt ignore. Other than that, i was satisfied. And those flashbacks, are they introducing us to a love triangle or what
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nomski0: I just had a problem with the FEMA trucks travelling without armed guards. The hijack of FEMA shipments would be a national crises... But no They were all busy looking for the hood. That was one scene i couldnt ignore. Other than that, i was satisfied. And those flashbacks, are they introducing us to a love triangle or what
Oh, about the FEMA ish.. I dont think it will be a national crisis even if the whole truck of drugs gets hijacked.lol
Remember that The Glades is just a small city and within that same small city,those needing the drugs are the poor ones. Those who don't have enough resources or the connections.

Remember when Roy told Oliver at the police station about the hijack, he added that "You know the police doesn't venture deep into the glades"..

Another scene was when Oliver and Diggles went to the hospital. They were coming out when they met the press and that activist guy who said "The police think they(The homeless) are a lost cause"..

Another scene was when Diggle, Oli and Felicity were at their underground lab. Diggle mentioned that "the police were more interested in catching Oliver than dealing with those hijacking the drugs FEMA sent"

If you look at the bolded and three scenes above, you will notice that the producer or should i say "writer/s" made a conscious effort to make the viewers realize that The Glades is just like an Average not too lawful ghetto where shit can happen. It also sent a message that those people ain't the police's top priority but the vigilante.

The producer wanted us(the viewers) to know that the police care more about catching the vigilante rather than the FEMA hijackers.... I also find it strange though!!!

Well, i wouldn't fault you cos i also expect the law enforcement agency to take care of its citizens no matter their status. When i was watching, i didnt even notice it that much sef ,not until now. Nice observation though.. nomski0.

By love triangle, do you mean allowing the Jungle girl to somehow meet with Oliver as of now?
All izz well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.