Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (376543 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Adek15(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2017
barackodam:

Flash selling point is his speed.

Supes selling point is flying
OK.. Comparing them, shouldn't someone flying with no obstacles faster than someone with obstacles in its way
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by handsam(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2017
Adek15:
OK.. Comparing them, shouldn't someone flying with no obstacles faster than someone with obstacles in its way

The flash can always Phase through any obstacles.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
Adek15:

Shebi in an ideal situation right?

But it's not ideal, and also, supes is faster than sound, like flash says, "Supergirl is as fast as I am" they're not faster, but almost up to his speed.

Also, supes is the only one that's seen him undressing, as fast as he does it, supes actually saw everything in a slow motion, so supes is not necessarily slower than him, he's just not faster than the flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Adek15(m): 12:45am On May 11, 2017
barackodam:

But it's not ideal, and also, supes is faster than sound, like flash says, "Supergirl is as fast as I am" they're not faster, but almost up to his speed.

Also, supes is the only one that's seen him undressing, as fast as he does it, supes actually saw everything in a slow motion, so supes is not necessarily slower than him, he's just not faster than the flash
hmm... So they are equal then..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 7:30am On May 11, 2017
Adek15:
hmm... So they are equal then..

well, as fast as doesn't necessarily mean equal, but for arguments sake, yeah
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2017
barackodam:

Here's some scenes from smallville. Clark couldn't even see Bart while he was changing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzS3o2YvaEs

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by uzoexcel(m): 11:56pm On May 11, 2017
joseph214:
Here's some scenes from smallville. Clark couldn't even see Bart while he was changing.

lol..smallville was one good series...i feel though that smallville was way ahead of its time...if it was acted now, i m sure there would v been much more interesting cross overs between smallville, the Flash, arrow and maybe legends of tommorrow.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by uzoexcel(m): 12:01am On May 12, 2017
so no one wants to gimme my award after correctly predicting savitar...sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-8e0F55-P8

uzoexcel:
I still stand on my theory...I even posted it on quora

https://www.quora.com/Who-is-Savitar-on-The-Flash-TV-Series/answer/Uzoma-Joe-Nkamuke?__filter__=all&__nsrc__=1&__snid3__=982694540

I think savitar is Barry....the 'time remnant' Barry that disintegrated/got lost in the speed force at the end of season 2 when Barry was trying to outrun Zoom...i think he got lost/trapped in the speedforce in that episode and so hated Barry for creating him.Been trapped in the speedforce might have made him go insane as he had to relive his mother's death over and over and over again.Remember savitar was always saying to Barry that 'you put me here/you made me'. You also remember even though he's a time remnant, he actually has all of Barry's memories and also the same shared 'history' and so disintegrating and been trapped in the speed force for what seemed like an eternity might have made him go crazy.

Or it could be Barry smiley ..Hear me out: what if the Barry who disintegrated and got lost in the speedforce was the 'main' Barry while the time remnant Barry was the one who survived...Maybe he refused to sacrifice himself or before he could kill himself, the main Barry was gone/lost in the speed force..all, I know if I was ‘made’ a time remnant, it would take a lot to convince me to sacrifice myself.

But seriously, cue this words from savitar...'you took everything from me'.. cheesy

#justRanting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol60KtzKfPM

u were saying smiley

Gmajor:

I don't think so.
the memories of the time remnant are very up to date.
this wouldn't have been so if he had been the season 2 time remnant

Gmajor:

If Savitar is a time remnant, then Caitlyns reaction would have been different
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2017
uzoexcel:
so no one wants to gimme my award after correctly predicting savitar...sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-8e0F55-P8

u were saying smiley

He's a remnant from the future. One of the remnants barry created to fight savitar but was spared
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2017
Oliver queen would be stupid to think Prometheus just gave up easily like that.....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2017
obonujoker:
Oliver queen would be stupid to think Prometheus just gave up easily like that.....

Very.....to think that #WeArePrometheus will just let ourselves be captured......

#WeArePrometheus is planning something very big....and oliver has no idea of what's coming for him....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2017
uzoexcel:

lol..smallville was one good series...i feel though that smallville was way ahead of its time...if it was acted now, i m sure there would v been much more interesting cross overs between smallville, the Flash, arrow and maybe legends of tommorrow.
At least it paved way for other superhero series. It was because of the Oliver Queen in smallville that I got interested in watching arrow.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2017
Nobody's talking about GOTHAM! !!!!
Y'all are missing. ...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Krasid(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2017
Norman4real:
He's a remnant from the future. One of the remnants barry created to fight savitar but was spared
How is that remotely possible? If Savitar is a future remnant created to defeat him, then who existed first, the remnant or Savitar?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2017
Krasid:
How is that remotely possible? If Savitar is a future remnant created to defeat him, then who existed first, the remnant or Savitar?
Hahahahahaha, it's all confusing. Like Savitar was trapped in the speedforce in the future and he escaped but they're trying to trap him in it again while knowing that he will escape from it in the past. It's just a loop and i think they should be looking for ways of killing him, not just trapping him.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 9:29pm On May 12, 2017
Krasid:

Exactly what Cisco said in this episode, he doesn't know who existed first......

Also, one of the team members said its like a chicken and egg situation
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 9:29pm On May 12, 2017
joseph214:

Ill make my argument after watching it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:05am On May 13, 2017
I was surprised when I watched flash from season 1, and this issue about flash missing in 2024 have been there all along. Evil Dr. Wells knew all this happen since season 1.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2017
LordZero:
Nobody's talking about GOTHAM! !!!!

Y'all are missing. ...
I watch Gotham. So Selena Kyle has now become Catwoman. What do you think the court's weapon is?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2017
joseph214:
I watch Gotham. So Selena Kyle has now become Catwoman. What do you think the court's weapon is?
I've always known she's catwoman....

Am thinking their weapon will be some kind of genetically modified virus/bacteria. .. or prolly a device capable of causing an earthquake. ...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Branzy(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2017
LordZero:

Am thinking their weapon will be some kind of genetically modified virus/bacteria. .. or prolly a device capable of causing an earthquake. ...
join us on official Gotham thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3434137/official-thread-gotham-series
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 13, 2017
You people are talking about Clark and Bart Allen, have you forgotten that he is the fastest of the flashes. He was known as impulse and was so fast he didn't age normally.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 13, 2017
About Savitar, it is just one endless loop, no beginning, no end.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 13, 2017
joseph214:

bart isnt barry and yes, bart is faster than barry. If barry and bart should run, barry will see bart as a speedstar een at superspeed. Just like when clark asked bart if he would stay in smallbille and bart said only if u can catch me and puff clark no see am agn same thing would happen if barry and bart run.... Bart has speed in his dna na barry Grand pikin bark b.
And yes barry is not faster than superman logically
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2017
LordZero:

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2017
LordZero:

I knew Kyle was going to be Catwoman but I debt know it was going to be this early.

I was thinking the weapon was going to be a monster but you're right it could be some virus.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 7:56pm On May 13, 2017
hope2wise:

bart isnt barry and yes, bart is faster than barry. If barry and bart should run, barry will see bart as a speedstar een at superspeed. Just like when clark asked bart if he would stay in smallbille and bart said only if u can catch me and puff clark no see am agn same thing would happen if barry and bart run.... Bart has speed in his dna na barry Grand pikin bark b.
And yes barry is not faster than superman logically
I don't read the comics but I made a research and saw that most people say Wally is faster than Barry and not Bart. No one even says Bart is the fastest. Flash is the speed force but wally was able to master the speedforce that's why people say Wally is faster.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 13, 2017
joseph214:
I don't read the comics but I made a research and saw that most people say Wally is faster than Barry and not Bart. No one even says Bart is the fastest. Flash is the speed force but wally was able to master the speedforce that's why people say Wally is faster.

http://theflash.wikia.com/wiki/Kid_Flash_(Bart_Allen)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 9:34pm On May 13, 2017
where can I download smallville
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Adek15(m): 11:38pm On May 13, 2017
joseph214:

Geez!!! See speed na.. But don't forget Clark couldn't even walk on water and fly then, I mean he's discovering himself then

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.