Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375785 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 10:52am On May 19, 2017
barackodam:

So I watched a proof on YouTube just now, and I finally agree that twas HR that died
what was the proof bro?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2017
Minemrys:

Oliver went to call his daddy for Prometheus. Lol those years as a kid when one runs h0me to report to dad that you were beaten in school. That was how Arrow was. He carry him papa, uncle (merlyn) and elder sister (nyssa) go fight the boy wey d0n dey bully am for sch0ol since. Pr0metheus d0n enter. Na expulsion be him own.

lol.....Prometheus in trouble....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 11:39am On May 19, 2017
hope2wise:

yes he does. there was a time he was asked by RIP how he was able to get that robot called errrr. I don forget d name. which wasn't made in that year but years in the future and salvage said through time travel. he went further to say that he learnt time travel from rip.

Yeah I remember
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 11:44am On May 19, 2017
Minemrys:

what was the proof bro?

When Iris was on earth 2, couldn't remember her dads favorite song
When Joe said it, she said it almost immediately, like HR does
When Joe said it, she snapped her fingers like HR does
HR (in this case, iris) , purposely led Savitar to earth 2
When Barry killed Iris in the future, HR was the sniper, in ours, Joe was the sniper.
When Savitar killed Iris in the future, Iris said, "Barry, I love you", in ours, Iris just said "Barry"

Barry Allen isn't aware cos all Barry Allen knows, Savitar knows too, and I think only Iris and HR knows
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 12:08pm On May 19, 2017
barackodam:

When Barry killed Iris in the future, HR was the sniper, in ours, Joe was the sniper.
When Savitar killed Iris in the future, Iris said, "Barry, I love you", in ours, Iris just said "Barry"

Barry Allen isn't aware cos all Barry Allen knows, Savitar knows too, and I think only Iris and HR knows
Now why would Iris want HR to die in her place? And remember that convo between Cisco and HR after Savitar captured Iris? Why would Iris act like that?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by GROOOVE(m): 12:42pm On May 19, 2017
barackodam:

Quite a theory uve got there..... except HR actually does regret revealing iris's location and blamed himself for having a big fat mouth....it wuldnt seem much a plan if he's regretting his actions now wuld it? ....remember his convo with cisco.... The only loop hole from the last episode is when savatar challenged barry, at that point he left iris by herself, maybe HR replaced her then (explains why her dad didnt shoot).

Personally tho, i think Iris West is dead and i hope it stays so

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by uzoexcel(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2017
this is the theme song from iris death..its called Murder Song (5,4,3,2,1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTwdGRHl5Mw

frm the comments section though most people tracked this song after savitar killed iris

R.I.P Iris West

uzoexcel:
Oh God
Damon
Bollocks
Iris is dead...Barry was too 'slowwww'....Damn. ..so is it irrefutable that the future can never be changed? Only the past..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eZRBG0rcZo

see some reactions smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH7pfP-B0wc

Touching episode really

**I think though that the 'dead' iris is HR...that face transmorgification technology from earth 2 mightav been used..though i can't figure out how or when the switch was made...***
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 4:27pm On May 19, 2017
GROOOVE:

Quite a theory uve got there..... except HR actually does regret revealing iris's location and blamed himself for having a big fat mouth....it wuldnt seem much a plan if he's regretting his actions now wuld it? ....remember his convo with cisco.... The only loop hole from the last episode is when savatar challenged barry, at that point he left iris by herself, maybe HR replaced her then (explains why her dad didnt shoot).

Personally tho, i think Iris West is dead and i hope it stays so
Minemrys:

Now why would Iris want HR to die in her place? And remember that convo between Cisco and HR after Savitar captured Iris? Why would Iris act like that?

If he didn't regret, something would be off.

It's normal for him to question it, it's what the real HR would have done

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ollie18(f): 4:29pm On May 19, 2017
I watched a clip that seem to be from the season's finale....HR n iris were present...so who did saviter kill
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 6:22pm On May 19, 2017
barackodam:

If he didn't regret, something would be off.

It's normal for him to question it, it's what the real HR would have done
forget it bro. It doesn't hold water. There's no way Iris would play that act well like HR and let al0ne n0t tell cisco. HR so much behaved like himself in that scene and if it was Iris we would've seen alot of clues to it being iris. Me i think its Joe.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by slinkman(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2017
Minemrys:

forget it bro. It doesn't hold water. There's no way Iris would play that act well like HR and let al0ne n0t tell cisco. HR so much behaved like himself in that scene and if it was Iris we would've seen alot of clues to it being iris. Me i think its Joe.
or maybe the one person we all are leaving out, earth 2 version of iris or iris from the past brought by wally
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 7:01pm On May 19, 2017
slinkman:
or maybe the one person we all are leaving out, earth 2 version of iris or iris from the past brought by wally

Wally can't time travel yet, else, when Cisco alerted them, he'd have eloped with her

And it's not another version of Iris, if your doppleganger from another earth asks you to coman die for him, you go gree, would you even believe undecided

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 7:03pm On May 19, 2017
Minemrys:

Joe that died?

Hell No!!!!!

Okay, asides my theory, how else do you think HR died in place of Iris, no one knows where Savitar kept her that we'd say HR went to look for her and took his place, that's why I ranted here in the first place.

But upon that theory, it's much more plausible
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 7:04pm On May 19, 2017
ollie18:
I watched a clip that seem to be from the season's finale....HR n iris were present...so who did saviter kill

I saw that too, before Barry went to the future, my guess now, that's Harrison Wells
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 7:15pm On May 19, 2017
slinkman:
then why would wally be crying to barry that he failed him? I think the pers0n is joe cos in earth 2 we never knew what happened off screen.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 7:17pm On May 19, 2017
barackodam:

Wally can't time travel yet, else, when Cisco alerted them, he'd have eloped with her

And it's not another version of Iris, if your doppleganger from another earth asks you to coman die for him, you go gree, would you even believe undecided
tor, my broda tel them oh.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 7:20pm On May 19, 2017
slinkman:
if iris fr0m past dies, future iris dies. The person is Joe. Joe was destined to die in seas0n 3.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Fkforyou(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
all hail #WeArePrometheus

the god himself!!!

mastermind of masterminds...

Bro I need that #TeamPrometheus form let me sign up grin

I love him.... grin #NoHomo

Baddest Villain ever liveth... cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 19, 2017
Whats going on here.

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by slinkman(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2017
Minemrys:

then why would wally be crying to barry that he failed him? I think the pers0n is joe cos in earth 2 we never knew what happened off screen.
a distraction maybe to make savitar think what Barry thinks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 12:30am On May 20, 2017
Minemrys:

Yeah, we don't
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 2:46am On May 20, 2017
Team Prometheus.... hahaha... Oliver queen must suffer... even with allies....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by uzoexcel(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2017
ollie18:
U sure that it wasn't earth's 2 Harrison wells?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by uzoexcel(m): 7:50am On May 20, 2017
Lastly, where is JULIAN?
He wasn't seen at all in this last episode?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Drfash(f): 8:18am On May 20, 2017
its most likely wally
he nd H.R plan to save iris
nd wally will probably heal and come back alive 4rm his injuries
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 8:40am On May 20, 2017
New photos for next week arrow's grand finale

Black siren vs dinah drake
Nyssa al ghul vs Talia al ghul
Thea queen vs Evelyn sharp
Dark archer, Deathstroke, Spartan and Captain boomerang vs Talia( LOA) minions
Green arrow vs Prometheus

So hyped up!

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2017
Fkforyou:

Bro I need that #TeamPrometheus form let me sign up grin

I love him.... grin #NoHomo

Baddest Villain ever liveth... cool

lol.....I'll send it right away...but u have to prove yaself worthy

bring us the head of 3 lions........

that's just the intro...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 2:24pm On May 20, 2017
CzarRex:
New photos for next week arrow's grand finale

Black siren vs dinah drake
Nyssa al ghul vs Talia al ghul
Thea queen vs Evelyn sharp
Dark archer, Deathstroke, Spartan and Captain boomerang vs Talia( LOA) minions
Green arrow vs Prometheus

So hyped up!
arrow take my m0ney! Lo0ks like DC might have a blast this year. Arrow, the flash, legends of tomorrow, w0nder woman being good? My God. I hope Justice League doesn't Bleep up, so 2017 may be regarded as DC year. Am bumped.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 2:29pm On May 20, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol.....I'll send it right away...but u have to prove yaself worthy

bring us the head of 3 lions........

that's just the intro...
prometheus wey deathstroke dey go stab for eye next week? Slade be like: hey kid, i trained Oliver for years, killed his m0ther to teach him smtin. You think u lost smtin? Think again. This fight's over. Welc0me to purgatory! <slash in the eye>
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2017
Minemrys:

prometheus wey deathstroke dey go stab for eye next week? Slade be like: hey kid, i trained Oliver for years, killed his m0ther to teach him smtin. You think u lost smtin? Think again. This fight's over. Welc0me to purgatory! <slash in the eye>

Lol.......<block with ma bow>.......sends an uppercut....*to the third leg* tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2017
Minemrys:

arrow take my m0ney! Lo0ks like DC might have a blast this year. Arrow, the flash, legends of tomorrow, w0nder woman being good? My God. I hope Justice League doesn't Bleep up, so 2017 may be regarded as DC year. Am bumped.

AF mahn....AF

This is DC'S year....lol
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by slinkman(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2017
It maybe Julian who got murdered , he is the only one among the whole team that was brought by flashpoint

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.